Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Born This Way (Karma)

Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Born This Way (Karma) Empty Born This Way (Karma)

Post by Countie Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:24 pm

The Maze Gardens were illuminated with moon light. The snow was lightly coming down from the sky. Tobias walked around the maze. He stopped when he smelt someone close by. The scent was strange, like his own. He walked on until he saw a girl who looked a bit older than him.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Born This Way (Karma) Empty Re: Born This Way (Karma)

Post by Karmzy Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:51 pm

Karma had been wandering through the maze, contemplating visiting one or two of her pets to say 'Merry Christmas' and give them a small gift... but she wasn't sure which she'd go to first. Probably the frenchie, and get that completely out of the way.

She sniffed curiously at the air as she continued to go through the maze, stopping to pick a particularly beautiful black rose.

Her nose twitched, and she caught an odd scent... almost... like herself.

She glance around herself, noting that she was no longer alone.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:16 pm

Tobias noticed that the girl had noticed him. He knew who she was, the other half vamapire which roamed the earth like him. Finally he has met her. e slowly walked over to her.

"Well Hello Karma Black, It's finally nice to meet you." Tobias said to her wit a bow of his head.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:06 pm

Karma raised her eyebrow at the boy, opting to look at the actual rose that she was plucking before she pulled it out. It shone in the moonlight like a solidified shadow. She glanced back at him, giving no notice to the boy other than a slight inclination of her head.

"I have no idea who you are." She decided. "But, I suppose its nice to meet you."
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:30 pm

"I'm Tobias Count, The only other Half Vampire." Tobias said with a amused tone and bow of head. "It's a pleasure to make your aquintence Karma Black." Tobias watched her with a smirk. He looked around and waited for a response. It was finally nice to meet her, after a long time of waiting.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:12 am

"Sure it is." Karma said, slipping the rose into her pocket before starting off on a search for another one. "The only other Half Vampire, you say? And how, exactly, did you come into being, Tobi?" She raised an eyebrow at the boy before continuing her search. There had to be another rose around here somewhere...
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:40 pm

"You want to know How I am what I am Miss Black? Well I can tell you that my Father is a 900 year old vampire who fell in love with a witch. He had waited over 900 years to fall in love and they obviously had me. Some how my mother survived and thats about it. Well My mother is currenty dead now after a attack by a vampire hunter. First time a attack happened I was there, and I have a scar near my heart where I was staked." He said to her softly.

"How did you come into being Miss Black?" Tobias asked nicely, not being rude.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:41 am

Karma laughed. "Who told you that bullshit story?" She asked, glancing over her shoulder at the boy. "Don't you know anything about Vampires?"

"For one thing, Vampires physically can't have children, or impregnate people. They're celebate. It just doesn't happen. It's not possible. This isn't Twilight. There's one thing wrong with your story." She paused as her eyes caught on another rose, higher up, and she rises to her tiptoes to reach it, plucking it out of the bush with skilled ease. She inspected it, before stashing it away in her knapsack too.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:24 pm

"Oh how I just love to be compared with the precious Renesmee Cullen." Tobias mocked as he misted himself into the air still talking.

"Oh How I just love Twilight. How I long to be like sad little Edward Cullen." Tobias sniggered as he misted himself back, sitting on the bench with his legs crossed, looking at the night sky.

"Of corse there is a way to impregnate humans to creat half-vampires, with the help with dark potions, if your lucky to have the right ingredients." Tobias said with a small laugh.

"My little story could be published, re-make history." Tobias said with sarcasim. "Hmmm I was born from a woman who couldn't be tunred by a vampire, something in the blood line I suppose. But it happened to turn me while I was in my mother." Tobias said as he misted his hands away into smoke.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:00 pm

Karma snorted. "See, look, mine's already more interesting that yours." Her eyes caught on another rose, and she wandered a bit away to inspect it. This one was deep in the bushes. "You're a cauldron baby? Gross." She reached her hand through a small hole in the bushes and tugged out a rose. She eyed the darkness of this one, her eyes searching for distortions.

"What about your other half, then?" She asked, placing the rose in her knapsack. "You're vampire half, or your human half, depending on which you are." She cocked her head to the side. "Which are you?"
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:47 pm

"I'm no way in hell a cauldron baby Miss Black," Tobias mused as he looked up at the night sky.

"Which am I? That is the question. Deffinatly Vampire. What about you Miss Black, what's your story?" Tobias asked her. Looking at her while he did.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:16 am