Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

(Spanish Cave) Born to Replace and Serve (Sin / Seb) (closed)

Sin ValorNada
    Sin ValorNada
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

(Spanish Cave) Born to Replace and Serve (Sin / Seb) (closed) Empty (Spanish Cave) Born to Replace and Serve (Sin / Seb) (closed)

Post by Sin ValorNada Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:31 pm

Sam Howlin's sister Saizilia was a mastery of doppleganger creation and new life. It was practically her pass time to defy the laws of life and death and play God with her own hands.

She knew her brother was doomed to die - her visions never failed her - and had been preparing for this day for a while. Sam's lifeless body, she kept concealed in the paradox universe with her own, using a doppleganger of her own to carry on living.

She hadnt even shed a single tear over her brothers or Crystella's death. She didnt show emotions like that. She reached into the spirit world and freed Crystella's soul, destroying her old body and creating one anew. It would appear somewhere in the world with no memories of its previous life, but it would still be Crystella.

She reached into the spirit world a second time and took a piece of Sam's very essence, in order to give the copy of him his memories and spirit, even though it would be under her control and know it was not the real Sam.

She dropped the essence into a bath filled with potions that had been stewing for over a month and chanted and anchient incantation. The liquids fell to the floor and from it a figure formed. It had Sam's face, and voice, but something told her that this figure was not just Sam. This copy was more than that, which is why she gave it the ability to learn to become real and truly alive when she was done with it.

"Arise you worthless affront to nature" She commanded. So the figure rose to its feet, having to get used to its advanced senses all at once.
    "You, are a copy of my dead brother. Your only purpose for existing is to take his place until he returns if needed and to serve me. Your life clock around your neck will tell you that you cannot be alive for more than a few hours each week or fortnight until your body - or the spell- settles properly. You have his memories, but you are not him, you only have to act like him and answer to that name for now. Do you understand?"

It nodded, but had no voice to reply with. It needed to be given a name first.
    "You... You shall be called Sin. Sin ValorNada. Do you know what that means? It means worthless nothing in spanish! Becuase you are nothing! Never try to defy me or make something of yourself you are not. Never try to love becuase you are made from the flood and flesh of the cursed Howlin family. All hopes of happiness are doomed. Clothe yourself." Saizilia threw clothes at it. It picked them up and proceeded to do what it was told.

"Repeat the name i just gave you" She command.
    "S-ssi.." It wasnt used to moving its mouth. "S-Sin. V-vall-lloo-rr.. N-Nad-da..."
    "Now say it again without stuttering like an imbicile!"
    "Sin ValorNada. But you may call me Sin or nothing at all, for i am nothing but a sin against God."
    "Very good, you're more intelligent than you look. But what name do you answer to till your master tells you otherwise?"
    "I answer to Samuel Howlin until Saizilia Howlin tells me not to..."
    "Good boy. Now i am about to transport you somewhere. The last memories of Sam will be activated. Try to act like my dopey pathetic excuse of a brother would. You will keep me posted by talking to me or listening to me through the watch around your neck. Got it?"
    "Yes..." It looked around the cave. "We are we? Where is my sister?"
    "That doesnt matter. And she doesnt exist yet. Now stand over there and do as you're told! And when i command you to be somewhere in order to transport you, you'd better be there."

It did as it was told and questioned her no further. It was transported to the outskirks of the woods near Hogwarts school. Its only orders were to act like Sam would and not draw attention; it just had to get used to movement and the area for when it was needed. It was told to avoid the school for now in case some of the professors that knew him grew suspicious.
    As much as the copy was fashioned to look like Sam apart from slightly darker skin, longer hair, slightly taller and more musclular, there were other obvious differences that would give him away like his demeanour and scent.

It began to walk, in awe of the world that it was knew too. If it wasnt for Sam's memories, it would not know where to go or what to do; it would be a blank, terrified slate. After all, technically, it was a newborn baby with no life knowledge, no emotions.

It cut its face on a thorny branch it hadnt thought to avoid but felt no pain and the cut healed almost instantly. It had been bestowed special gifts by Saizilia, but it knew that it wasnt special... just a replacable copy, a shell, but it didnt feel like just a copy.

It felt like a person that had been kept in the dark for 25 years, looking out on the world through someone elses eyes. It was yet to discover what it was. It would be a long journey to find out, but long journeys didnt bother it since it never needed to rest or eat. It could keep going until summoned back to the cave. It felt pulled in certain directions, and since it only had instincts as a drive, it followed.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:24 am