Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Transfiguration, Third Year

Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Transfiguration, Third Year - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfiguration, Third Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 01, 2012 12:53 am

Casey shrugged at his failed attempt. "I don't care about the dragon, it's Professor Miller who cares. And one of my friends walks in with a bleeding lip that looks like it came from a punch. How is it not my business?" She folded her arms. "But I won't pry if it'll make you happy Your Lordship." She glared back at him. "I was just trying to be nice." Casey slid back over to her own desk, glaring at a wall and hoping Liam wouldn't notice.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 01, 2012 12:59 am

Alex sighs and fires a hex at the back of liam's head. he thinks 'stupid pretty boy.' the hex was merely some small sparks. alexander wanted to start a fight to redeem himself for his earlier fault. it he was going to get revenge, he'd need practice.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Tue May 01, 2012 8:28 pm

Liam looked over at Casey's scowling face and just as he was to ask her what was wrong he felt a burning tingling sensation on the back of his head he yelp in pain and surprise. "Blimey!" He yelled jumping from his seat causeing it to fall to the floor with a clatter and lifted a hand to pat the back of his head. Turning around he glared heatedly at the boy Casey was talking to, his face turning a pale grey, and a vain popping out on his forehead from the strain of not letting his Veela form take control. Liam clenched his fists and jaw tightly, feeling the skin tair in his palms.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 01, 2012 8:34 pm

Casey glanced at Liam as he seemed to lose control and sighed. As much as she was irritated with Alex right now, she'd seen pictures of veelas whe they lost control. She reached out and took Liam's hand. "Calm," she ordered him, looking into his eyes and putting her power behind it, calming him in a wash of soothing baby blue. His entire body glowed with it to her eyes, pushing the bright red anger mostly out and soothing him. "Better?" she asked him hopefully. "I think I'm getting good at that."
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Tue May 01, 2012 8:41 pm

Taking a deep breath Liam felt the hot anger rush from his body and he nodded wordlessly. Reaching down Liam picked up his chair and roughly sat down in it, still holding Casey's hand Liam leaned forward in his seat and glared at the front of the class.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 01, 2012 8:44 pm

Casey rubbed a soothing hand on Liam's back, unable to control his emotion any more. "You know," she said curiously. "I think your veela fights me. It... wants to be angry, or at least it doesn't want to let the anger go. It's strange, but explains why I can't completely erase it."
    She picked up her little white dragon, placing it on her desk. Gazing at it, she decided to name it. "I'm going to call..." she picked it up and checked its sex, "her Icefire. Did you name yours?"
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Tue May 01, 2012 8:59 pm

Smiling at Casey and looking at her from the corner of his eye Liam shrugged a bit. "I'm an animal inside, it's not something that likes to be controlled" he shrugged again. Smiling again he looked under his desk at the frightened dragon and frowned a bit. "sorry for scaring you buddy" Liam whispered and reached out for the small creature placing it on his desk and petted it. "Hmm I don't know, got any suggestions love?" he grinned and looked down at Casey holding the dragon in front of he face.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 01, 2012 9:02 pm

Casey leaned her head on Liam's shoulder. "You're not an animal, you're a wonderful human being. Also, I take that as a challenge."
    "Hmmm. Blue Hearths like water right? It's a boy, by the way," she added after a glance. "How do you like Waterwing? Sorry, I like poetic type names. Simple is not my style." She grinned. "As you should know by now, having seen me fly."
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Tue May 01, 2012 9:14 pm

Leaning forward Liam kissed Casey's forehead and smiled "Go ahead knock yourself out if you think your up to the challenge" He smirked cockily. Looking down at the small dragon Liam nodded thoughtfully and smiled "Waterwing sounds charming enough for this little guy, nice name, I might have named him bob if compelled to do so" he shrugged chuckling to himself. "Oh yes I think anyone who had seen you fly can attest that you are no simple woman Casey" he grinned.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 01, 2012 9:18 pm

Casey grinned at him. "Since when have I ever not been up to any challenge?" she asked, one eyebrow raised. "Silly veela boy," she teased.
    "Bob," she repeated flatly. "You, sir, have no creativity. Waterwing is so much better!"
    Casey gave him a look. "Why do I feel like that was a compliment, a metaphor, and an innuendo all rolled into one?" she asked him. "Wait, it probably was."
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Tue May 01, 2012 9:25 pm

"You love this silly veela boy" he said cheekily and leaned into kiss her chastly. SHrugging Liam put his arms behind his head, "Hey it's the best I can do and I have you to help me with creativity and other things I am no good at! And I will not disclose any information on if it was or wasn't" Liam stated cheekily and winked at Casey.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 01, 2012 9:29 pm

Casey smiled at him. "Yeah, yeah. I do. But you love the Freaky Emotions Girl, so you can't talk." She kissed him back briefly.
    "We'll work on that. I will make you creative, mark my words!" She shook her finger in his face, but ruined the effect by laughing.
    "So basically what you're saying, is I'm right?" she asked. "Don't bother answering. I know I'm right." She grinned at his cheekily.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Wed May 02, 2012 12:44 am

Looking Casey over with a feeling that can only be described as realization he leaned on her chair and picked up the rose of her locket holding it between his thumb and forefinger but fore looking into her eyes and saying quietly so only she could hear, "I don't think I deserve you Casey, I haven't told you how much I love you in honesty, and for me the equivalent of love is honesty. I promise to let you know more often" he smiled solemly at her and lifted a hand to place a stray hair behind her ear.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 02, 2012 12:48 am

Casey blushed as Liam told her he didn't deserve her. "That's utter nonsense! I don't deserve you! I mean you're a complete gentleman, you always do things for me, you're kind and smart and beautiful inside and out. I love you and I know you love me too. That's the most important part."
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Wed May 02, 2012 1:01 am

Liam frowned a bit and slipped his hand behind her neck, rubbing it with his thumb. "No Casey, I don't deserve you, there is nothing to desire of me, I'm like every other mate out there. You, oh you like every other girl in the world are a different story entirely, not one of you is the same, always a different quirk, and different smile a different way of loving a person. We as men don't deserve any of you, but we are fools and desire you anyway. I love you so much and I am a selfish basterd for wanting you all the same." Liam cupped her face and leaned his head on hers searching her eyes adoringly.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 02, 2012 1:07 am

Casey raised her hand and caught the hand Liam wasn't rubbing her neck with. "You truly believe that, don't you?" she asked wonderingly. "You don't see how wonderful you are. I agree that some guys are just there to get in girls' pants, but some girls are sluts too. Everyone is different, there are no carbon copies. Guys are special too. After all, we like you, don't we?" She gave him a quirky smile, higher on the right than the left. "And you're not selfish, or a bastard. You're amazing." A head nudged her hand and she looked down, blinking in surprise at Icefire nuzzling her hand. It almost puzzled her that she and Liam were still in Transfiguration. They always seemed to get transported to another world when they were together.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Wed May 02, 2012 1:15 am

Turning his head Liam kissed Caseys palm, and sighed. "Sometimes I forget we are in school and that we are students. You make me feel much older, in a good way, I feel free enough to make my own decisions." He smiled and kissed her gently before withdrawing and leaning back in his seat to gaze at her fondly.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 02, 2012 1:19 am

Casey smiled at him. "I know what you mean. It feels like we have our own bubble that no one else can see. And I think it's more mature, the feeling you're getting. I feel ready to take on the world. Provided I have you with me, of course." She smiled at him fondly. "You're my best friend AND my boyfriend and that's the best part."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 02, 2012 8:24 pm

Alex gags"so is there going to be a fight or not?" the deamon forces a twisted smile onto his face "i was getting excited" his hands tremble as alex tries to take control. "well veela? show me what you can do. i doubt you can hurt me."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu May 03, 2012 1:25 am

Casey turned to glare at Alex, then forced herself to be calm. It's the demon, it's got to be the demon, she thought. Looking at the sneer of hate on Alex's face, she thought, It better be.
    Rising with determination, Casey rose swiftly and walked over to Alex. Looking into his eyes, she saw the faintest spark of red in the back. Grabbing his wrists, one in each hand, she said firmly, "You don't own him demon. His friends do." Casey sent the strongest urge of calm happiness she could muster into Alex's body.
    It was hard. Ragnarok fought her for control of Alex's mind. She doubled her efforts, determined to save this boy so trapped by an evil being. "Fight with me Alex, dammit!"
    Slowly, she beat the demon back, into the corner of Alex's mind where he resided when he wasn't possessing the boy. She finally let go of Alex's wrists, staggering from the effort and plopping down into a chair.
    "Well," she said faintly. "That was more than I'm used to." Then she slumped over in a dead faint.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Thu May 03, 2012 10:33 am

Alex blinks and sees casey "holy crap what happened?! casey...." he pokes her gently and bites his lip "did i do this? tell me it wasnt me!"
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Fri May 04, 2012 12:04 am

Liam Springs from his chair a feral growl ripping from his throat, "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DID YOU DO?!" he hollers at the boy and picks Casey up, making sure her head is cradled. Glaring at the boy in contempt Liam sneers in anger, "I don't know whats in you and frankly I'm too pissed to find out but the next time it hurts Casey I swear on my dead fathers grave I will beat the thing right out of you" Liam harshly spits out. Looking down at Casey in his arms Liam turns to the professor, "I'm taking her to the Hospital wing" he says firmly and walks out carrying Casey. Liam didn'tlike the way his anger over took him, he didn't want to hurt the boy knowing what was in him, but he felt his water simmer whenever it hurt Casey, he was going to help her get it out of him, he didn't like the situation but he loved her so he would help her friend.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri May 04, 2012 12:34 am

When Casey stirred, she was in Liam's arms and her head hurt like hell. "OWWWWW!" she moaned, clutching it. "I overreached myself, dammit. I have to stop doing that." She glanced around, confused. They were not in the classroom and they were moving. "Where are we? Is everyone ok? You and Alex didn't fight, did you?" She looked him over wit hconcern and was relieved to see no marks on him. "I really need to build up my reserves so I can do stuff without fainting left and right."
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Fri May 04, 2012 1:46 am

Liam looked down at Casey with concern but he still had some edginess from earliar left over. "Casey I don't want you useing your powers until you are completely sure your strong enough to pull stuff like that, okay? You really scared me.." Liam said quietly, his lips forming a thin line as he walked towards the hospital wing. "And no I didn't fight him, because he's your friend and he needs help abd you can't help him on your own" Liam said not looking her in the eye, he wasn't fond of the boy but he wasn't cold hearted either.
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Fri May 04, 2012 6:09 am

Lynx turned around and watched the series of events unfold, he nodded at the boy who said he was taking Casey to the Hospital wing, Lynx then looked at the two students left in his class, the Slytherin boy must have come in late

"Class I want you to copy out all the writing in the red boxes in chapter 4 in your textbooks, if you'll exuse me I must go see Professor Chaos for a moment" Lynx then walked towards the door, he wasn't sure what had happened but knew it had something to do with those three students, he decided he would go to Asric, so he could deal with it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:46 am