Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The Animal in Me

The Animal in Me Empty The Animal in Me

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:25 am

Rose wandered into the classroom and took note she was the first one in class she sighed and bounded up to the first vacant table she came across and started wondering about the class she was going to have. Werewolves she thought vs. Animagi she shook her head then and there now remembering she should take a seat.

She sighed and went around the table, took a seat and plopped her bag beside her.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

The Animal in Me Empty Re: The Animal in Me

Post by Rozzers Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:19 pm

Alexa walked into her classroom with a smile on her face. She enjoyed teaching the third year. She walked to her desk and sat down.

"Hello Miss Lucinda." Alexa said to her student.
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:30 am

There was but one class that Kendera James loathed with burning passion: Transfigurative Arts. She didn't even know why she bothered with the class, anymore, except that she hated to concede defeat. The fact of the matter was that Kendera hated transfiguration, and transfiguration hated her right back.

Perhaps, this lesson would be lecture rather than practical. Lecture - book knowledge - Kendera had no problem with. Changing things (apart from her own appearance, of course) was well nigh impossible.

Entering the classroom, Kendera bowed her head respectfully to the professor and quickly took a seat. In her pocket, Wenig wriggled about, poking a twitching nose out curiously. The irony that she had gotten the mouse in this very classroom might have been amusing if it weren't a reminder of her persistent lack of excellence in the subject.

Kendera tugged the flap of her pocket down irritably and Wenig promptly took the hint and lay quietly.

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 6:32 pm

Ann looked up after picking out her book for transfigurations. It was the professor. She smiled shyly and nodded respectfully to her. "Hello Professor" she said before offering a small wave to the girl who had walked in. She had heard tales about her. She shook her head and started thinking that she should mind her own business. She sighed and rested her chin on her palm, waiting for the lesson to start.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:31 am