Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Animal I Have Become | Fifth Year Lesson Three

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Animal I Have Become | Fifth Year Lesson Three Empty Animal I Have Become | Fifth Year Lesson Three

Post by Karmzy Mon May 14, 2012 9:56 pm

Karma stood before the clearing that was the COMC lesson, her head cocked slightly to the side and her black kitten, Nightmare, twining around her legs. It seemed to be an apology. Her Familiar better be sorry, after letting her get attacked by that lunatic. She let the cat hop into her arms anyway, no matter how angry she was at the cat.

"You're making a softie out of me, Nightmare." She murmured into the cat's black fur, smiling as the cat began to purr.
    Thor Walker
    Thor Walker
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Animal I Have Become | Fifth Year Lesson Three Empty Re: Animal I Have Become | Fifth Year Lesson Three

Post by Thor Walker Fri May 18, 2012 8:46 am

He was looking directly at the forbidden forest, thinking how Wolfsbane is handling himself down there, being alone and all. His wolf friend was huge, and pretty capable of taking care of himself, but Thor didn't want to leave him alone, because for the last couple of months, they were inseparable.

There was a black girl, already standing there and waiting for the class to start. For what he could tell, she was pretty, and who would have guessed, also a vampire. He knew exactly who she was, as Dimi told him to take care of her too.

"Hello miss. Black, may I introduce myself to you?" the young man asked, looking awkwardly around as he bowed slightly to greet her.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Animal I Have Become | Fifth Year Lesson Three Empty Re: Animal I Have Become | Fifth Year Lesson Three

Post by Karmzy Fri May 18, 2012 3:10 pm

"Oh. Hey Thor." Karma said calmly, before backtracking and trying to figure out why...?

Something about Dimi. Something about....

"Nice to meet you too, Walker." She said, raising an eyebrow at his bow. "Though I feel as if I already know you. Odd, isn't it?"
    Thor Walker
    Thor Walker
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Thor Walker Sat May 19, 2012 7:31 pm

The boy raised an eyebrow and looked at Karma. He wasn't sure how he knew him, but he was glad that he didn't to introduce himself after all. "I don't remember that we met before, but it appears you know my name. May I ask how do you know it?" He was polite, and a gentleman, cause he was raised like that.

"You do not know me, miss Karma, but I am here because of you too. I am here to offer you my protection." In a split second, he was already on his right knee, bowing in front of her and looking down. "Lady Black, I am here to serve and take care off you and lady Jones. You may not know this, but Dimitri Clay Reinhardt, a noble man, sent me here to make sure you were safe."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun May 20, 2012 4:42 pm

"Dimi of course." She said, unconciously brushing her hair out of her eyes. She cocked her head to the side. "Did he tell you about us?" She asked curiously.

Karma looked down on him, quite surprised to find herself liking the fact that he was down on one knee. "Protector?" She asked curiously, looking down into the boy's eyes. "You're going to have your hands full."
    Thor Walker
    Thor Walker
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Thor Walker Sun May 20, 2012 4:56 pm

"Yes, of course", he said and nodded his head, "good, that's good, makes things easier. He looked at her curiously as she was looking at him. There was something weird about her, perhaps it was her energy, perhaps it was just the morning wind, but whatever it was, it made him feel uncomfortable. "He kept most to himself, but he explained your connection to me, so yes, I'm aware that you share something unusual, miss."

Thor was still on his knee when it became polite to look at her face again. Waiting for a few moments, the boy responded. "Indeed, I am aware of everything that went around here, and I know what I've gotten myself into. I'll manage, even if it'll be the last thing I'll ever do."

Then he got up, bowed again, and stood beside the girl.
    Nate Thomas
    Nate Thomas
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nate Thomas Fri May 25, 2012 1:00 am

Nathaniel walked to the class he had his book.Nathaniel waited and minded his own.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:27 pm