Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

turn you to an animal

Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

turn you to an animal Empty turn you to an animal

Post by Camille Fortescue Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:10 pm

Camille swayed her hips to the beat of the song in the middle of the club. She didn't care about all the girls around, it felt good to be there. It had been a while, after all. It was weird feeling home in a place that was so un-homey, but she did. They said home was where the heart was. . . but her home wasn't in Beauxbatons, not at the moment. Her heart, her soul, it was all on the dancefloor.

She winked at the boy that was checking her out, but paid him no further attention. She would hunt no boys tonight. Let them come for her, tonight was her night. All she wanted to do was have some fun.
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

turn you to an animal Empty Re: turn you to an animal

Post by Aveneil Corbett Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:39 pm

Neil could visit this place a thousand times and he'd still never tire of it. He smirked as he watched the different girls wondering who'd be the lucky one to fall to his charms tonight.

Downing his glass of Firewhiskey, he scanned the area and quickly found the girl he'd toy with for the night. It wasn't that hard; she sort of stood out due to her dancing.

He made his way across the dance floor and stood behind her, "Might I just say that you posses fine dancing skills?" The Priduex whispered into her ear, his hands holding her hips lightly.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:53 pm

Camille closed her eyes and smirked at the boy's whisper, leaning slightly into his arms as she kept dancing. She'd been doing this for a long time, she could tell, just by the way he spoke and held her hips, that she'd be just another one that night. A girl he'd never have to see again. And that was exactly what she wanted.

She turned to face him, making sure his hands were still there, and put one of her own in his chest, the other softly behind his neck. "Why, thank you," she said with a smile.
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:47 pm

"So I suppose it is safe to assume that this isn't your first time, right?" The Priduex questioned with a traditional smirk of his own. "But if it is, then you are too good to be a first timer."

Neil's hold on the girl's hips tightened and he pulled her closer. He quickly realized that she was just like him, looking for something easy and pleasurable, for which he was glad, since it would save the drama.

He was only too happy to oblige to her needs.

Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:15 pm

Camille gave a small laugh and nodded, "What? Do you think I could catch the eyes of a boy like you on my first time here? I'm not that good." She kept on dancing and smirked when his hold on her hips became tighter, moving her face closer to his so he could hear her over the music, "Practice makes perfect, doesn't it?"

Her hips moving against his, she looked up at him, "Has anybody told you how gorgeous your eyes are? Seriously, I'm jealous."
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:00 pm

"Now, now, let's not disregard the fact that some first timers are indeed that good," Neil grinned. "Yes, that is very much true. So you are someone who strives for perfection then? That's a good thing because," he leaned in to whisper in her ear as well, his voice slightly husky, "there are some things I can do perfectly, if you are interested in a demonstration."

One of his hands trailed up the girl's arm as he raised an eyebrow, sort of intrigued by her compliment. "Actually, no one has mentioned my eyes before. Is that one of the lines in your book?" He asked, unknowingly switching to French.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:28 pm

"Some," Camille repeated and bit her lips when he whispered in her ear. She hated when boys did that, cause it would give her chills down her spine and she always worried if they could tell. "Demonstration," she drawled, pretending to think, and shrugged, a small smirk appearing in her lips, "Why not?"

"Actually, no," she said with a small shake of her head, "Honest compliment, I swear."
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:15 pm

"Hm, a girl who knows how to make the right decision," Neil commented in approval. He wasn't accustomed to girls being so straightforward, usually it was the other way around. And though they were a good enough catch, it was the bold ones that caught his attention.

Something like a few exceptions, perhaps.

"In that case, thank you for the compliment I suppose," he smirked and gave her a wink, before placing his lips on hers, his arm pulling her closer.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:16 pm

"Of course I do," Camille whispered before his lips found hers. She closed her eyes and deepened the kiss, one hand quickly moving to his hair. It was weird how, after having kissed a good amount of boys in her life, she still felt nervous. Not nervous to do it wrong, or not enjoy it, not anything like that. She just couldn't help that feeling in the pit of her stomach, like little butterflies. It was something good, though. She knew that.

Her other hand ended up behind him, somehow, tugging softly at his shirt.
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:00 pm

Neil's arm tightened around the girl's waist, the other hand reaching out to tug her hair. He kissed her roughly, his tongue begging for entrance and pulling her even closer to him, their bodies flushed against each others.

He trailed his hand from her hair along her sides, before placing his fingers underneath the skin conclealed below her shirt. "It is nice to know that you are experienced," he murmured against her lips, his voice developing a husky tone, as his fingers continued to trace patterns on her skin and his body moving in tune with the loud music playing.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:30 pm

Camille grabbed at his hair and opened her mouth a bit more, just enough for his tongue to enter. She didn't like opening too much, the kisses usually became sloppy and gross. But this one was pretty good. She smirked against his lips as his fingers touched her skin and shrugged at his words.

"Why?" she whispered in his ears, "You don't like girls with no experience? Would've thought the opposite. Boys usually want to be in charge, don't they?" She moved her lips just close enough to his, but before he could even try to kiss her, she pulled away with a small smirk and grabbed his hand, leading him through the crowd to a darker corner and pushing him against the wall.

"Sorry, I don't like too many jealous girls watching me in times like these," she explained before her mouth found his once again.
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Aveneil Corbett Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:17 pm

"I tend to stay away from girls with no experience actually," the Priduex shrugged his shoulders, and nearly cursed as the girl pulled at his hair. "As much as I do like to be in charge, it's more fun with the challenging ones," he whispered back, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Though he was puzzled at first, he merely chuckled as she dragged him through the crowd. "Well, can't really blame those girls for being jealous, can you?" He questioned, a not-so-innocent smile on his face, and turned them around so she was against the wall, and moved closer as he responded hungrily to the kiss.

His hands continued to trace patterns on her skin, teasing her as he murmured huskily, "But don't worry baby, tonight is just about you."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:07 am