Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

talking to the moon

Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

talking to the moon Empty talking to the moon

Post by Camille Fortescue Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:11 pm

Camille rushed to Mythology, afraid she'd be late. Her professor was quite scary at times and she didn't want to be scolded today as she was not in a very good mood.

Sighing relieved, she entered the classroom when she saw no one else was there. The Prideux put her things in a desk in the middle and rested her head there, closing her eyes for a bit.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

talking to the moon Empty Re: talking to the moon

Post by Emelie Foss Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:30 pm

Emelie ran to Mythology. She really didn't want to be late. Thankfully, there was only one person there when she arrived.

"Hey, Camille," Emelie greeted, and sat down.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:34 pm

Quinn came walking in, she looked tired because she was worried people would find out. Quinn looked in the small mirror by the door and saw that it was covered. Quinn sighed happily. She took a seat. "Hey Camille and Emelie" Quinn nodded to the two of them.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:53 am

Camille's eyes flew open and she took her head from the desk to look at the newcomers.

"Emelie, Quinn, hey," she said, offering them a small smile before resting her head again the desk. Damn, she was tired.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Tue May 01, 2012 11:52 am

Adam walked in and saw Camille and Quinn. "Camille, Quinn. My two favorite girls" Adam just laughed. "Sup Emelie" Adam greeted to the girl. He took a seat and just started to draw some random stuff. Adam could draw but he never really had time to actually draw because he was always busy with having visions and stuff.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Wed May 02, 2012 8:24 pm

Tobias walked slowly into the class room and took a seat at the back un noticed by anyone. He looked even more pale than ever. His yes were blck and a new scar was noticable on his right side of his neck. He bent his head down which he started looking at his now scared hands. He traced the small new scars and waited for the Professr to enter the classroom and start the class.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Thu May 03, 2012 12:06 pm

Adam saw Tobias sneak his way in and take a seat in the back. 'What the hell' Adam thought. He looked at everyone else and made his way to the back. He took the seat in front of him and turned around. Adam went into shock when he saw Tobias. "Dude, what the hell happened" Adam whispered to him so no one else heard him.

Adam felt sort of guilty because he sure didn't see this one coming. "I wish I had a vision of what happened so I could have warned you a head of time, but I really can't control the visions I have" Adam said a little bummed.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Fri May 04, 2012 2:17 pm

Tobias heard Adam's voice and sighed. Of course he would notice.

"not you fault Adam that you didn't have a vision of what happened to me. After you guys left the castle, me and my dad had buisness in Romania to attend to. There was a explosion in the building we were in and I epically jumped in front of my dad and covered him. The explosion had some sort of acid which affects vampires that why I know have these little scars on my hands. For the scar on my neck, well lets say vampires do attack one another." Tobias said to Adam quietly.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Fri May 04, 2012 5:51 pm

Camille smiled when Adam came in, putting her arms below her head for comfort. "Yo Adam. What you drawing there?" she asked.

She saw him make his way to the back, but decided she was too tired to go see what it was, like she usually would have.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Fri May 04, 2012 9:34 pm

Adam jumped a little when Camille asked him what he drew. He looked at his drawing and saw random pattern. Adam smirked at Tobias and turned to look at Camille. "Drawing you sweetheart" Adam teased and sent her a wink. Adam looked back at Tobias when he started to speak. Adam grew in shock. "Wow, your not the only one that had a screwed up rest of the break" Adam muttered and hoped Tobias didn't hear.

Adam sighed and ran a hand threw his hair and looked at his friend. "Have you spoken to Quinn since douche bag kissed her" Adam asked Tobias curious.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:43 am