Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

First time talking

Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

First time talking Empty First time talking

Post by Jamie Malfoy Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:45 pm

Jamie walked up to the silent cave and looked around. 'Good, no one was here' Jamie thought. The less people here the better. Jamie wanted to be alone, she needed to think of things. That's the one thing she hates about growing up, that you have to think, plan a future, get a job, pay bills, and so on. The only good part about growing up is that you get to move out. That is her dream, to leave her home and become her own person. There was a noise and Jamie turned to look at the entrance.
    James Nickelson
    James Nickelson
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

First time talking Empty Re: First time talking

Post by James Nickelson Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:00 pm

The cave was one of his safe havens. Especially now that things were bad between James and his father. They hadn't spoken in a long time since their argument. In fact they hardly had any interaction at all since then. The only good thing that came out of that argument was that James and Ellie were now getting along, and James started to hate her less and less each day.

Walking around the cave, James was glad for his loneliness, he needed time to think. However, he heard someone else's footsteps a little ways away from him. Curiousity getting the better of him, he began to follow the sounds of the footsteps and came to find a girl, no older than he was by the looks of it, and oddly familiar.

"I'm sorry," he said when she turned around to look at him. "Am I disturbing you?"
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:06 pm

Jamie looked to see someone oddly familiar. She smirked when she recognized who it was. It was Casey's boyfriend James Nickelson. She sighed and shook her head. "Nope, not at all, just standing here. I actually just got here not that long ago" Jamie said to him. "I recognize you, you're in Slytherin with me and you're dating someone I know" Jamie exclaimed.

"Jamie Malfoy by the way" she introduced herself.
    James Nickelson
    James Nickelson
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by James Nickelson Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:46 am

James was a little surprised that the girl knew him, but then again, he was sure that she was familiar as well. Slytherin most likely, he rarely knew anyone who could be familiar to him unless he or she was in his own house. "Yes, Slytherin." he said nodding.

So he was right, she was in Slytherin, that's how he must have recognized her. "You know Casey?" he asked, a little nervously. He still had yet to write to her. He needed to meet with her, and get what needed to be done, over with.

"Nice to meet you, Jamie. I'm James Nickelson." he introduced himself holding his hand out. Looking at his hand he realized he was shaking. He was still shaken up from his fight with his father. When he had hit him, and Alexander Nickelson had never hit his son before, James hadn't been in his right mind. The bruise was even still on his cheek, but James had always tried to ignore it.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:16 pm

Jamie knew she recognized him. So he was in Slytherin, that was good. Now she wouldn't have to show anger towards other people. She really wasn't in the anger mood at the moment but anything could probably make her pissed off. "That's cool, I am as well" her last name kind of gave it away.

Jamie sighed and nodded. "Yes, I am dating her 'brother'" Jamie did quotation around the word brother. "But he is dealing with some personal things at the moment" Jamie replied. He looked a little nervous when she said Casey's name. It wasn't her buisness.

Jamie shook his hand that was offered for her to shake. "So what are you doing out her" Jamie asked.
    James Nickelson
    James Nickelson
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by James Nickelson Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:37 pm

"I figured. I am pretty sure I've seen you around the common room, and I recognized your last name." he said with a light chuckle. However, he had come to realize that just because you were in a pure blood family, with a well known name, didn't always mean you were going to be in the same house as all of your ancestors.

Raising his eyebrows, he said, "Oh, huh. I don't recall her having a 'brother'." he said with a shrug. Casey might have told him, but at the moment he couldn't remember.

"Just...getting away for a bit." he replied after releasing her hand. "You?"
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:19 am

Jamie nodded. "Yeah, every now and than I see you sometimes lounging out on the couch" Jamie replied. Jamie laughed a little bit. "Yeah, the last name gives people a run for their money" Jamie teased. Sometimes people ran the other way, they were afraid of what she would do to them.

Jamie had to laugh at this. "It's not really her blood brother its a boy she calls her brother because he is all alone. He is in Slytherin as well" Jamie answered.

Jamie nodded, she knew he didn't want to talk about it. "That's cool, hope you're enjoying it" Jamie said. "Well I was bored at home and decided to go out and look for something to do, instead of deal with drama" Jamie answered.
    James Nickelson
    James Nickelson
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by James Nickelson Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:11 pm

"Ah, the couch. Can't wait to get back so I can lounge more." he said laughing lightly. He really did like that couch, it was comfortable and he enjoyed just sitting there, doing whatever he pleased. He also didn't like other people sitting on it when he wanted it, which at least proved he was Slytherin-ish.

James nodded his head as he listened. "I didn't know that." he said with a shrug.

"More or less." he said grinning. He really liked to be alone on occasion, to give himself time to think. Especially with recent events with his father and Casey. "Ah. I see. That makes sense, I guess in a way I get what you're feeling about drama." he said with a casual shrug of his shoulders.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:59 am

Jamie couldn't help but grin and let out a little laugh before covering it up with a cough. "Yeah, the couch you basically claimed in your year of Hogwarts" Jamie played along. "I'm a little afraid to see what will happen when someone is on the couch" Jamie was basically picturing the possiblities.

Jamie nodded. "Well now you do, but like I said before he is away dealing with things" Jamie repeated.

Jamie looked at him, wondering what he was talking about. "Care to clarify? Or is it personal?" Jamie asked.
    James Nickelson
    James Nickelson
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by James Nickelson Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:14 am

"Pretty much." he replied laughing. He had pretty much claimed the couch in his second year if he remembered correctly, and he loved it almost more than his dad. "They should be afraid, whoever it is that tries to take it when I want it." James said with a playful smirk.

James nodded his head, saying nothing more. It wasn't really important to him about Casey's brother and what he was doing with his time. At least not now.

"Ah, just some big time arguing..." he said shrugging as though it was no big deal. "Dad doesn't like to be trifled with."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:37 pm

Jamie nodded. "Yeah, we all know that you own that couch" Jamie teased. Jamie started to grin. "Well I'll make sure to claim it when you want it, just so I can see what you do" Jamie joked.

Jamie knew James didn't have anything to say on what she just said. She didn't care much, it was no one else's business but Alexander's.

Jamie nodded, she knew what it was like to have arguing around her. "I see" was all she said.
    James Nickelson
    James Nickelson
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by James Nickelson Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:41 pm

James couldn't help himself as he stiffled a laugh. He himself wasn't sure what he would do if someone jacked his couch, but he would figure that out later. "You asked for it." James replied still laughing.

A long moment of silence passed between the two. James didn't want to bring up the topic of family problems, not with someone he just met. So he just shrugged to Jamie in way that she would know he wasn't going to bring it up.

"You ready for school?" he asked randomly, not wanting to prolong the silence.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:41 pm

Jamie shrugged her shoulders. "I know how to fight for the things I want, consider this me doing just that" Jamie smirked.

Jamie scoffed when he brought up school. "Oh yes, I'm ready for boring teachers to continue their boring lessons and scowlding me when I feel like blowing up things" Jamie replied sarcastically. "Although I am ready to leave school and get a new life".
    James Nickelson
    James Nickelson
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by James Nickelson Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:34 pm

James grinned, giving Jamie a look that told her to watch out, but in a playful manner, not one meant to offend. "Fair enough, fair enough. But I will still find a way to get at least part of that couch."

Laughing at the girl's sarcasm, James nodded, understanding what she meant and agreeing with her. "Yeah, same. After school, I want to go off somewhere and just...do random shit." he said gesturing with his arms.

He really did plan on one day, as soon as he finished school, leaving and traveling the world. The young Slytherin wanted to paint and draw all the places he'd go to, so that he would have memories.

"What do you want to do after school?" he asked.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:04 pm

Jamie had to grin at his playful mannor, she had to admit it was amusing how he claimed the couch but she would really love to see what would happen if someone just happened to take a seat on the couch. She playfully scoffed. "Oh please, you really want to try and take things from a Malfoy? You would seriously be the first" Jamie replied.

Jamie agreed. "That is excatly what will happen with me, I'll graduate or what ever they do, get a job, and than shut out my family" Jamie responded.

Jamie shrugged. "I don't know but all I do know is that I want to leave school when it's time for me to and just do what I want with no one telling me yes or no, it will be I who gets to decide my fate" Jamie answered. "What about you?"
    James Nickelson
    James Nickelson
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by James Nickelson Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:05 pm

James laughed and grinned as he raised an eyebrow at her. "Yes, I will try. To be the first is an honour." he said shoulders still shaking as he chuckled silently.

"Best plan I've heard. I cannot wait to get away from my dad. I'll go out, get a job, travel and some other stuff." he replied with a firm nod. "I just want to get out there, do my own thing." James said.

As soon as he could leave, he would head straight out and travel. He would paint and draw and do all kinds of art wherever he went, to capture the memories of the places he would see. That is why art was so important to him.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:40 pm

Jamie nodded and accepted the challenge. "Alright than, who ever looses has to do what ever the winner says. Deal?" Jamie asked. She knew she would win, she was very confident and positive that she would.

Jamie nodded in understanding. "You could get away from your father. You just got to be smart about it and plan it out very well. If not you're a shoe in to get caught" Jamie replied. If she had been planning to leave her house since she was 11, than her fellow Slytherin could do the same.
    James Nickelson
    James Nickelson
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by James Nickelson Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:09 pm

James laughed and nodded. "Deal." he said holding his hand out. Seemed fair enough, except now he would have to train hard to ensure that he won. Though he didn't know what she would make him do, or what he would make her do, he had to try hard.

"I could, but I have tried already. Didn't turn out the way I wanted. Besides, I don't want to leave yet. The house we live in, gets passed down through the generations. It was my mother's before me, so technically I own the house once I'm eighteen." he explained, hoping he made sense. "So once I'm eighteen, I can kick him and his girlfriend out." he said with a nod, and a smirk.

That was what he was looking forward to the most. Kicking his dad out so that he wouldn't have to deal with him and his bullshit anymore.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:13 pm

Jamie grinned a Malfoy grin when he agreed. "Excellent" Jamie nodded. 'Oh this was so going to be fun' Jamie thought. She loved when people made deals with her and usually she won which made her happy because she was great at making people do what she wanted.

Jamie looked at him and crossed her arms over her chest. "Now you say something to me James, why wouldn't you start off with that? Do you know what you could do when that house is yours? One word: Freedom" Jamie responded to him.
    James Nickelson
    James Nickelson
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by James Nickelson Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:50 pm

James couldn't help but grin brightly. He knew this was going to be fun, whether he won or lost. Besides in his mind, as fun as it was to win, it was the whole thought and experience of a challenger that was fun.

"Dunno...I usually don't bring it up in conversations." he replied with a shrug as he stuck his hands deep in his pockets as he usually did. "I know. I think that's the whole reason I'm putting up with him and his bullshit, because I know that as soon as I'm eighteen, the house belongs to me and I can do whatever the hell I want." he said in an excited, yet serious tone.

The first thing he planned to do, was A) help his dad and his new girlfriend find a place, and then B) re-decorate it to suit his needs. He wasn't going to tear the place apart, he just thought maybe some new things could be added to make it better.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:14 pm

"I see that because you didn't bring it up in our conversation but than again you never know who could take advantage of you like that" Jamie pointed out. She remembered when she was younger and just because her and her family had tons of money kids around the town wanted to be her friend, wizards included. Jamie nodded. "Well I would put up with that shit to, if I was going to be getting something out of the deal, hell I'll even do the chores for the house elfs just so one day I can have what was given to me" Jamie replied.

Jamie saw that James was in thought and decided to continue with the conversation. "So how are you and Donohoe?" Jamie asked.
    James Nickelson
    James Nickelson
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by James Nickelson Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:34 pm

James nodded. "Yeah so, you at least see the reason I don't bring it up." he replied shrugging. It seemed that in most cases, he just didn't like to bring it up, mostly because it didn't really seem important to mention unless the idea of leaving home or homes in general came up in their conversations. "Exactly." he said with a small chuckle.

James felt suddenly awkward at her question. Things were, if he were honest, complicated. He hadn't spoken to Casey in a while, and he had yet to write to her, to tell her everything that he felt and everything that was happening at home.

Fidgeting with the hem of his shirt, and not looking at Jamie, James said, "Erm...it's..." but before finishing his sentence, he sighed, and slouched a little as he gave up trying to think of something to say. "It's just complicated right now, that's all."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:25 pm

"Yes, it is understandable why you didn't bring it up, cause I would have totally did the same thing probably" Jamie agreed. Jamie really didn't know for sure if that is what she would do, but she guessed she would of done the same thing he did. Jamie nodded. "See, I know you'd agree".

Jamie watched his reaction closely. She knew something was going on between the two. Either a fight or they broke up. If James didn't tell her than Jamie would just talk to Casey. "Did you two break up or fight?" Jamie asked.
    James Nickelson
    James Nickelson
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by James Nickelson Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:14 pm

Finding that fidgeting did no good, James just took a deep breath and came to accept that trying to hide the truth was useless. Looking up at his fellow Slytherin, he tried to straighten himself up so that he didn't look so sloppy. "No...WE didn't fight, it was an argument between my father and I...as well as my own feelings. I guess you could say it's complicated for me."

There, that was the truth, though not the whole truth. He would consider whether or not to tell Jamie the full details of his argument and his feelings if she asked, but he wasn't sure yet. It was his own personal problem, and he didn't want to bore the girl.

Shrugging, he gave her a small smile, but then frowned again, realizing that it wasn't really a matter to smile about.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:44 pm

Jamie saw that he wanted to avoid the question and she would have let him but she was curious and curiousity always killed the cat. "Ah, I see. I know what that is like. Parents are parents and they can get annoying and always get into their child's business even though they shouldn't" Jamie knew from experiance.

Jamie looked at him and sighed. "Come on, I know there is more to the story and lucky for you, I got no where else to be so I got time to hear you talk" Jamie gestured for him to speak.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:59 pm