Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Swing Swing (Tree Buddies ONLY)

Swing Swing (Tree Buddies ONLY) Empty Swing Swing (Tree Buddies ONLY)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:31 am

Willow grinned, she had walked away from her house and into the small feild that she normally flew in but today she had something else in mind, she had created a swing in amongst the trees, and today she would test it. If she fell off then it just wasn't meant to be. If by some miracle the tree was strong enough Willow would run around the feild in happiness.

"Here I go..."

Willow bit her lip and sat tentatively on the wooden swing, it stayed up, grinning a little bit more she pushed herself off from the mossy ground and began to rock back and forth. Soon she was full force swinging and she giggled happily. She hadn't been able to swing properly in years, she always got too afraid of kicking some poor 5 year old in the face.

"This is GREAT!" She yelled looking up to the sky
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Swing Swing (Tree Buddies ONLY) Empty Re: Swing Swing (Tree Buddies ONLY)

Post by Aspen Salvator Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:25 pm

Aspen popped into existance dragging a man behind him. He glanced up to look around and spotted a young lady before him. "Hmm awkward." He smiled looking around them to make sure they were alone then down to the dead man in his arms. Blood splattered all over his face.

"I guess you're wondering what i'm doing right? And why i have him." He smiled awkwardly.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:18 am

Willow caught a glimpse of something as she swung upwards, doing a double take she stopped dead and jumped off the swing landing smartly on her feet and cautiously walked towards the man and the other guy he was holding, had they been in a fight?

"Are you alright...you've got blood..."

Willow pointed to her face in the area he had blood on and she gasped, peering at the man he wasn't just hurt he was dead.

"What happened?" she asked voice full of concern
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:10 pm

Aspen looked around feeling slightly awkward. He never spoke to anyone other than Hades, Jamie, Arsen and someone that required his services. "Hmmm well it's a long and amazing story that i'm sure someone like you wouldn't like to hear." He smiled flashing his fangs.

"Yeah i'm never better... Oh sorry, how rude of me." He frowned licking off as much of the blood off his face as he could reach. Then settled to wiping the rest off with his hand.

"So what's your name?" He asked polietly as at least it seemed that way to him.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:45 pm

"Guessing you two weren't friends then..." she gestured to the dead man.

Willow watched the man with wide eyes she was kind of enthralled by what he was doing, fangs? Licking blood? She grinned lightly and moved slowly closer to glance more in depth at the man, Willow gave his fangs another once over.

"They're cool, a little unusual but...I bet people don't mess with you ne?"

She smiled trying to make the atmosphere less awkward.

"I'm Willow, Willow Hartman...and you are?"

Willow asked politely with her head cocked to one side listening for his reply.
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:38 pm

"No he displeased someone, so he sent me along to kill him. It's really fun." He smiled his eyes flashing dangerously. "So if you ever need a hit doing im your man. I'm the best in the buisness. Well me and my brothers we all have valuable ssssskillssss. He hissed smiling.

He froze his eyes glued to her as she moved around him. No doubt getting a closer look at him and his fangs. "yeah to me not so coll when you're on the reciveing end. But you have nothing to worry about im not hungry today. So as long as you don't try anything stupid you'll be fine." He smiled taking a deep breath.

"Me... i'm Dave, you smell of my brother Jamie do you know him?" He asked it was clear Jamie had been around here.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:42 pm

Willow suddenly became more wary than she had been...an assassin? Why did she always meet weird guys...couldn't she meet one normal guy? Biting her lip a little she realised that she needed to bs careful with what she said.

"Not hungry huh? I wouldnt like to be around you when you were."

She smiled lightly when he told her his name and she blushed quickly when Dave mentioned Jamie. Willow in fact had a date with him again and she ticked a strand of hair behind her ear remembering the first time that they met.

"There are lots of Jamies, but yes I do know the one you're talking about...Jamie Curtail? Um were dating."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:42 am