Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Fair Game || Lesson 3 Year 5

Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Fair Game || Lesson 3 Year 5 Empty Fair Game || Lesson 3 Year 5

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Wed May 16, 2012 6:09 pm

Ondrea made her way into the Music classroom and moved to about he middle of the room before unceremoniously plopping down onto the ground and sprawling out on the floor. Her eyes, closed now, were a color between her natural dark brown and the bright amber of her wolf. Sometimes, she felt almost bipolar, except that the process was slow and gradual. Normal, well-behaved Ondrea half the month, before slowly morphing to or from feisty, trouble-making Ondrea the other half.

Thinking about it was exhausting - which was why she was currently sprawled out in the middle of the classroom floor. Might as well relax before class started, after all.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Fair Game || Lesson 3 Year 5 Empty Re: Fair Game || Lesson 3 Year 5

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu May 17, 2012 11:15 pm

Whistling softly to himself, Julian made his way down to the music classroom. Glancing down at the girl strewn out in the middle, he shook his head slightly. He'd already decided that Ondrea was, well, strange. Rubbing his badge absentmindedly, he walked around her, sitting cross-legged a little way away.

"Taking a little nap, are we?"
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Fri May 18, 2012 12:33 pm

Dani merely sighed as she entered the classroom. She had been extremely bored, lately, and it was due to the way that she spent her past times, which wasn't in a very productive way. Whatever. She can worry about all of that later.

She looked around, clutching her guitar as she saw Ondrea sprawled out on the floor, and merely raised an eyebrow when she heard Julian speak. She shushed him, "Let her sleep." She then sat cross legged next to him, and began to tune the strings of her guitar.
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Sat May 19, 2012 12:48 am

Basil swept into the classroom on silent feet, the leather of his shoes making next to no noise. His eyes flickered over his two other students before coming to a rest on the girl sprawled across the floor. Kneeling down next her the rocker put a gentle hand on her arm and murmured, "Ondrea, if you need a rest I can open up one of the soundproof practice rooms for you."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat May 19, 2012 2:09 am

Glancing over at Dani, he pouted slightly, though he did lean back, sniveling softly. "Fine," he frowned, "if it'll make you happy."

Sighing, he inhaled deeply, trying and failing to breathe through his nose. Growling softly, he pulled his knees up to his chest. There were very few things or people he hated more than being sick. And, glowering at Ondrea, it was all her fault. Shaking his head, he glanced back at Dani, "I heard you got engaged. Congrats."

Glancing up at the Professor as he entered, Julian watched him curiously. Frowning as he overheard what he said to Ondrea, the prefect tilted his head, "Does your offer extend to all of us?" leaning towards Dani, he whispered, "I think it's only fair, after all."
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Sat May 19, 2012 3:39 am

Ondrea opened her eyes. Somehow, she had managed to doze and remain completely aware of her surroundings at the same time. It was disorienting. She sat up and offered a polite smile.

"No thank you, sir. I'm alright," she replied. "It's... not really something resting will help."

Casting a glance over at Julian, Ondrea gave a rather condescending smirk. "Take some pepper-up potion," the girl advised. "And really, someone with such a frail constitution ought to wear actual clothes under their robes."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun May 20, 2012 2:37 pm

Raising an eyebrow, Julian scowled at her, "You think I haven't tried? I don't like living in sickness, you know." Crossing his arms, he sneezed again, rubbing the bridge of his nose as he groaned softly, closing his eyes. "This is an improvement."

Reopening his eyes, he raised an eyebrow higher, propping his head up with his hands, "And you would know that how? And you make me sound like some sort of sickly animal." he snapped, frowning at her as he shifted his legs, revealing the jeans underneath his robes.
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Sun May 20, 2012 2:49 pm

Dani tilted her head slightly at the Professor as he arrived, and even though he wasn't talking to her she firmly nodded when he gave Ondrea a command. Julian then congratulated her on her engagement, and instead of saying anything like she would do, her eyes only gleamed and her cheeks flushed.

Like those were words already.

She watched Julian and Ondrea's conversation, and pursed her lips, remaining silent. It was none of her business and she should really go away, but it was fun to watch.
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Tue May 22, 2012 10:24 pm

Basil nodded at Ondrea and stood back up giving a raised eyebrow look at the other two before drawing out a vial from inside his robes and tossing it at Julian. "Do stop complaining, Mr. Rousseau. It is most unbecoming. How you ever expect to attract a decent partner with your whining is beyond me. It's a wonder your fellow students haven't permenantly Silencioed you."

Hopping lithely onto the bookshelf in front of a window the rocker continued, "Today we will talk about a couple more composers that will show up on the OWL. Who can tell me anything about Byrd or Copeland?"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed May 23, 2012 3:43 am

Frowning slightly, Julian caught the vial effortlessly. Glancing at it, and deciding that the Professor most likely wasn't trying to poison him, he glanced back up, "Since when have I ever wanted to attract a decent partner? Extraordinary or nothing." Frowning at the unforeseen implications of his words, he shrugged, "Besides, one person for life isn't my thing." Looking up with a smile, he said angelically, "They know a pretty face when they see on. And I guess my voice is well liked."

Unstopping the vial, he took a little swig. Yay, more Pepper-Up potion. Sighing, he took a longer sip, and - wait. There was something else in this Pepper-Up potion. He wasn't sure what it was, but it was hurting his throat. Rubbing it, he glanced up at the Professor suspiciously. It - it wasn't Firewhisky, was it?

Pausing to decide whether he found that cool or not, he spun the little bottle around in his fingers. "They were composers," Julian said with a slight nod, "who lived generations apart. They both wrote amazing music, and then, tragically, their time on earth came to an end." Giving them a moment of silence, he rubbed a tear from his eye dramatically.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:51 am