Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

The Roost (Wills house)

The Roost (Wills house) Empty The Roost (Wills house)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:45 pm

Willow blushed and linked her arm with Jamies, as soon as he was ready she apparated then both outside her house, more like flat. Opening the door she gestured for Jamie to follow her up to the 8th floor where she opened the door to her flat and looked inside.

It wasnt trashed. Good start.

"Home sweet home!"

Willow smiled at the family photos but her face deadpanned at the pile of clothes on the table, on top were her underwear, groaning she tried to artfully sweep it into a drawer.

"You want anything to drink?"

She asked moving into the kitchen. The Roost (Wills house) Good-studio

The Roost (Wills house) Empty Re: The Roost (Wills house)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:09 am

Jamie followed Willow up the stairs to the 8th floor, having to forcably stop himself from watching a certain part of her body as they went up the stairs. After a good five minutes of staring at the ceiling while trying to maintain his footing on the stairs, Jamie entered the flat with Willow. He smiled at her initial exclaimation,

"It's nice to have a place of your own isn't it?" he smiled a little more, "I have my parent's old house. It's nice but it never really felt like it was mine."

He raised an eyebrow as she tried valiently to hide her underwear and clothes. He went a little red in the face and coughed as he looked away. He hadn't really pegged her for being the kind of woman who wore red silk bras. But then again he'd been wrong before. He smiled a little more at the offer of a drink,

"Oh yes please." he thought about it for a second, "Just some water please. Oh and can you get me a knife please? Silver if possible but it has to be quite sharp."

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:58 pm

"Oh yes, so much freedom! Ive had to work hard to get it though...but it's so worth it!"

Willow grimaced she knew she hadn't been able to hide her underwear in time and that didn't give a very good impression of her, okay so she liked silk...and lace and the colour red. And? Tucking a strand of her behind her ear she nodded swiftly and walked into the kitchen area taking out a glass and filling it with plain water. Willow was just about to get a knife when she stopped still.

"What do you need the knife for?"

She asked in a shaky voice already guessing what it would be used for and she put it back into the drawer right away. Willow bit her lip and handed the water to Jamie avoiding eye contact, how could she be so stupid? She was not going to let him hurt himself for her.

"You...you didn't tell me you needed to do that. Now I've made up my mind that your not going to do those wards...I won't have you hurt yourself for me..."

Willow shook her head while casting her gaze down at the floor.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:21 pm

Jamie smiled a little and tilted Willow head up slightly by a loose grip on her chin. He smiled down at her,

"Don't worry Willow." he kissed her cheek, "I want to do this."

Walking over to the kitched area he took out a sharp knife after some rumaging. Moving back over to the front door, he opened it and knelt down just outside of the doorway itself. Taking a deep breath, Jamie reached down before pulling off his shirt. The black tattoo of demonic lines, which ran along the entire length of his right arm and onto the upper right part of his back, writhed and moved under his skin as he began to chant in a low voices. Taking the knife he slowly ran it along one of the black lines. The tattoo twisted even more, as if in pain, before glowing bright red. Jamie flinched at his Master's show of displeasure. A thin black mist escaped from the small cut and laid down in the doorway as a thin black line on the floor. Jamie leant down and carved, in very small print, the name 'Gervais' just bellow the line. The line flashed once and then dulled to black. Jamie stood up with a faint smile. He flexed his right arm, which still tingled with the after effects of his Master's displeasure,

"Worth it."

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:32 pm

Willow watched in horror as he got a knife out of the drawer and tried to stop Jamie from hurting herself but she ended up sitting on the sofa with her head in her hands but as she titled her head up Willow saw a strange tattoo on his arm reaching up to his shoulder. Willow wondered about it.

"I told you not to do that, but hey nobody listens yo me anyway so..."

Grinning lightly Willow lay down on the sofa but she did a double take when she realised Jamie had no shirt on. Unable to stop herself looking Willow glanced back cautiously blushing wildly again and hiding behind her hair.

"You alright after that Jamie...? Do you need anything? Plaster? Hug?"

Willow asked from her curled up ball on the sofa.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:46 pm

He sighed a little as he pulled his shirt back on,

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I was making a Blood Ward Willow." he sat down besides her on the sofa and took a sip of his water before setting it down again, "But I did it because I think you're worth that small amount of blood and much more."

Chuckling he wrapped his arms around her in a hug,

"I'd never say no to a chance to hug you Willow."

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:01 pm

"Why...I mean you have only just met me?"

Willow smiled gently and lay her head on Jamies chest as they embraced in s rather weird way, more like a side hug, biting her lip Willow titled her head up and placed a soft kiss onto Jamies lips.

"Thank you for protecting me..."

Wiggling to try and get into a more comfortable position Willow pouted and sat herself on Jamies knee cradling her head in the crook of his neck, breathing softly on his skin.

"You are very uncomfortable Jamie...I hope you don't mind me sitting on you, if I'm too heavy let me know and I'll move."

Willow wrapped her arms softly around his waist.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:20 pm

Jamie frowned lightly as he thought about it,

"I don't really know." he admitted eventually, smiling softly at her, "I just like you Willow. It makes me happy to see you happy and glad to know you're safe. I'm not sure what that feeling is but I like it."

Smiling a little more at her timid kiss, he nodded slightly,

"My pleasure Willow." he moved her so that she was sat more comfortably on his legs. Not his lap. His lap would be a dangerous place for the beautiful Russian woman to sit. Not to mention uncomfortable. He smiled nervously,

"Not that I mind it Willow but what about if we just laid down on the couch for a bit?" he yawned sleepily as he laid down on his side, pulling Willow down with him to snuggle into her, "Blood Wards are tiring."

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:35 pm

Willow smiled gently encouraged by his answer to her question, she bit her lip a little as Jamie pulled her down to lie next to him and pull her into a hug. Grinning lightly she lay Her head on his chest she listened intently to the sound of his hearbeat and wondered if he would fall asleep holding her like this.

"This is a lot comfier Jamie, you're really warm too."

She splayed her hands across his chest and smiled up at him from under her curls. Willow resisted the urge to kiss Jamie again, he looked so handsome and even more so from this position.

"If you need to sleep you can borrow my bed, it's comfier than the sofa."

Willow offered but as she wrapped her arms around Jamie she didn't really want him to move.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:49 pm

He chuckled a little, very aware that a large amount of the warmth came from his right arm. Mainly because his Boss was protesting to this loving position. He ignored the burning sensation in his arm and hugged Willow tighter to him,

"It is comfier isn't it?" he agree as he nuzzled the crook of her neck, breathing in her scent, "And it's so much nicer with you to cuddle into."

Giving into the temptation he leant in and kissed Willow softly on the lips. A tiggling sensation ran across his own lips as he pulled away with a faint smile. He stiffened a little at the casual reference to sleep. With that one comment it became very apparent to him that he'd not slept in over three days. And he hadn't noticed. He coughed a little and forced a smile,

"That sounds lovely Willow but..." he looked away with a rapidly deepening frown, "I don't sleep a lot anymore. I... I don't think I can."

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:59 pm

Willow sighed happily and pressed her lips harder against Jamies as he kissed her, she was going to do that herself before he had done it, snuggling her head into his chest again she began to worry a little bit when Jamie told her he hadn't slept in a while.

"Really? Potions not helping...? Well there's not much I can do besides dose you up on cookies, warm milk and play with your hair, that always puts me right to sleep."

She giggled lightly moving up slightly so that her tummy was by Jamies head and the bottom of her chest just brushing his hair line. Softly Willow began to play with his hair, running her fingers through it softly gently tugging on the ends of it.

"This might relax you enough to drop off...or if not just tell me and I'll stop if it annoys you."

Willow leant her head down and captured Jamies lips in a gentle lingering kiss.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:11 pm

Jamie rubbed lightly at his eyes,

"No..." he admitted, "I hate taking potions. Sleeping potions especially. But I tried one a couple weeks ago, a strong one, and nothing happened. I can't sleep and I don't suffer for it."

He sighed contentedly as he lay back down on Willow's stomach after their kiss, her fingers playing through his hair. Although it was a pleasent sensation it didn't bring on feelings of fatigue. So he just laid there, breathing in Willow's scent,

"It's not making me sleepy but on the other hand it's not a bad feeling." he reached up and kissed her again, stroking a strand of her hair behind her ear, "But don't let me keep you up. I'll find ways to occupy my time."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:09 am

Willow pouted when her hair playing didn't make Jamie fall asleep she thought for sure that it would and now she didn't know what to do. Stopping playing with Jamies hair Willow bravely placed another kiss on his lips and shook her head.

"After today? I'm wired! I guess I should get my pyjamas on though..."

Grinning she slid out from underneath Jamie and pulled tongues as she walked over to the bedroom part of the house gathering her pyjamas. This is where having a studio apartment failed. No doors.

"Erm...no peeking!"

Willow grinned as she sat down on the bed trying to get changed while laying down flat upon it, it didn't work well for her because Willow ended up banging her head on the frame.

"Ow."

Pulling on the tank top over her underwear she slid on the shorts with that she made he way back over to Jamie climbing back into his arms.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:03 am

Jamie chuckled a little and kissed her back,

"Well I'm always wired so that makes two of us." he told her with a wink, "And besides... I think I'd like to see you in your pyjamas."

He laughed lightly when she asked him not to peek,

"No promises!" he called back, even when he laid on his back so that all he could see was the ceiling. He raised an eyebrow at her 'ow', "You alright over there? Changing into pyjamas never really did sound painful to me. Perhaps you're doing it wrong?"

Jamie smiled warmly and pulled Willow down so that she was laying on top of him, wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly to him. He kissed her lightly on the lips,

"Welcome back." he teased with a wink, "Mind I don't poke you."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:21 am

"I was attempting to be artful in my pyjama putting on but it just ended up in me whacking my head on the bedframe."

Willow grinned lightly and moved her legs either side of his hips, he really did put her in the most uncomfortable positions and she blushed wildly when she heard Jamie say that he might poke her.

"Maybe I should keep a respectable distance from you if that's what you're worried about Jamie dear."

She teased gently kissing down his neck and biting the skin gently before she caught what she was doing and stopped. This wasn't right surely? Theta only just met today, Willow shouldn't be nibbling on his neck but she really wanted to.

"Are more conservative pyjamas needed? Probably a good job I didn't wear my cream nightdress...well it's more like a top comes to about here."

Willow smiled pointing to just under her ass.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:53 pm

Jamie chuckled,

"Then perhaps you should be less artful in your pyjama-putting on." he shrugged a little, "But then what would I know, I sleep naked anyway."

He shook his head with a small smirk,

"Wouldn't bother me." he winked up at her, "But it might distress your conservative side."

Sighing a bit at the lose of contact on his neck he reached up and cupped Willow's cheek gently as he leant in to kiss her, gently at first but soon asking entry with his tongue. It was better than his other afternoon plans after all.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:03 pm

Willow was about to reply but her words were lost ad Jamie kissed her once more, she closed her eyes and wound her hand in his hair while placing another on Jamies shoulder. When he asked for entrance to her mouth Willow teased him a little and denied him it.

"Someones a little adventurous today."

She grinned and kissed his lips softly once more running her hands up his chest, Willow debated whether she should try something and Willow decided she would. Moving her hands up underneath Jamies top Willow kissed down his neck again.

"Naked hm? That would be a sight to see."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:13 pm

Jamie smirked a little,

"People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones..." he smirked even more, "Miss Neck-Nibble."

Raising an eyebrow at her busy hands he tilted his head back to give her better access to his neck when she began to kiss down it again. He chuckled a little and his hands began to roam along the length of Willow's back,

"Naked is fine for me. But..." he grinned a little and stroked her legs, just bellow where her shorts ended, "Covering this delicious ass up more than that nightdress is a crime. I might have to punish you."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:23 pm

"Wouldnt want to be hypocritical now would I?"

Willow teased moving her head from his neck with a smirk of her own.

Willow smiled a little and slinked away from Jamie moving back over to her bedroom where she tapped her pyjamas with her wand then her nightdress so she changed out of them and into the dress. Stalking her way back over to Jamie her hips swaying dangerously Willow knelt down in front of him.

"Happy Jamie...? I don't want to be punished now do I? Unless it's something I would like..."

Willow purred into Jamies ear.

"I do like silk it's really soft, feels nice, what do you think?"

She mused aloud to herself nuzzling her head against Jamies neck as she sat on the floor by the sofa. Willow wondered if he could see the long gashes down her back through the nightdress but she shrugged it off placing another soft kiss on his lips.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:16 pm

"No, no one likes a hypocrite." he agree with a small smirk, "No matter how sexy they may be."

Watching Willow sway her way back to him, in a nightdress so tantilising that it should have been illegal, Jamie sat up on the couch instead of lying on his back. As he watched his tattoo burned fiercely, causing him a great amount of pain which he was only mostly able to ignore. He smiled genuinely, despite the pain, when Willow knelt down in front of him and nuzzled his neck. He chuckled a little himself and pulled her up onto the couch so that she was straddling him in his sitting position. He ran his hands down her back, noting the smooth ridges that indicated raised skin,

"Mmm... I have to admit that the feel of silk in my hands is something I enjoy." he smirked a little as his hands reached the bottom of the nightdress, which just so happened to be Willow's ass, "Oh yes, I can enjoy the feeling of this all right..."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:39 pm

Willow grinned wildly and kissed Jamie on the lips softly not because of what he had said but because for the first time since meeting him she had seen him smile properly.

"You know, you look even more handsome when you smile."

She purred happily into his ear, feeling his hands on her ass Willow blushed wildly and nuzzled her head into his neck once more gently biting at the skin kissing him gently.

"I bet you could..."

Willow ran her hands down Jamies back giving his muscles a light massage as she felt he was tense, wondering why Willow bent her head down to innocently kiss him again tentatively swooping her Tongue over his lips.

"Мой бог ты слишком хороша для меня, слишком добрый..."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:53 pm

He chuckled a little and shrugged a little,

"And you look unbelievably sexy when you pout." he countered teasingly, kissing her neck lightly, "Thanks for the compliment."

Jamie opened his mouth to let her tongue inside and played with it with his own. He chuckled a little and lightly poked Willow on the nose,

"Hey, no fair... I don't speak Russian." he complained jokingly before kissing up and down her neck again, his fingers squeezing her ass a little bit, "But I'm sure I'll get you back for it."

He chuckled again,

"But I think I'm a little over dressed for..." he looked up into her eyes with a playful smirk, "sleeping."

Reaching between them he unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off. Only once he'd thrown his shirt to the side did he realise the very real problem facing him. All along his right arm, and onto his right shoulder, the demonic lines of his tattoo had changed from black to a burning, pulsing, red. He grimaced as the pain intensified. This was going to be hard to explain.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:04 pm

Willow was about to kiss Jamie back softly but she realised that something about the marks on his arm had changed, they were red now and they seemed to be moving, writhing around on the skin. Willow bit her lip and cautiously traced one of the lines...it was so warm.

"Jamie...what's that?"

She asked, not afraid, just curious.

"It looks like it hurts...is there anything i can do to help you...? I think I have some pain killers somewhere..."

Willow motioned for him to stay still as she got up from his lap and jogged over to the kitchen area searching through the tablets that she kept there, picking up strong ones and practical horse tranquillisers Willow dashed back over to Jamie.

"Here. Oh... Um you don't have to tell me what it is...if you don't want to, I understand."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:16 pm

Pain lanced through his body at Willow's light touch and he arced his back as he cried out despite himself. His entire right side burned so much. It was like the lines of his tattoo had turned to flaming chains, which were beginning to constrict his right arm and shoulder tighter and tighter. He gritted his teeth,

"It... it's a mark..." he hissed through his teeth in pain as the sensation pulsed through him again, "A mark I took a long time ago... to make my life better."

He shook his head and waved away the painkillers,

"No... no painkillers make it worse." he let out a surpressed grunt of pain as the sensation doubled, his entire right arm contorting into a strange angle because of the pain. He pulled it flushed against his side with his left hand. Breathing heavily he closed his eyes, "Willow... I'm a little more involved with the occult than I previously mentioned."

He cried out loudly and his whole body jerked as the pain increased again and stayed at the peak for several seconds. When it lifted he was tempted to just go boneless but he gritted his teeth and managed to pull himself, unsteadily, to his feet,

"Ooh he didn't like me telling you that much..."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:34 pm

Willow watched Jamie in pain with a look of horror on her face, what was happening to him? What was the Mark exactly? It seemed to worsen when Willow touched him so she moved away to the other side of the sofa and thinking that might not be far enough so she went to stand in the kitchen trying not to cry.

"Well it doesn't look like it's exactly all good from my point of view."

She choked out, turning away from Jamie so she couldn't see the look of pain on his face only hearing it in his voice.

Willow froze as she heard Jamie tell her about the occult and 'Him' it clicked into place but she thought it couldn't be what she thought it just couldn't. Turning around Willow looked dead into his eyes and clasped her hands in front of her.

"Who didn't like it...?"

She asked in a small quiet voice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:26 pm