Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

The Roost (Wills house)

The Roost (Wills house) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Roost (Wills house)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:32 am

Willow blushed bright red and moved herself away from Jamie, she bit her lip and turned around so she could snake her arms around his neck and hugged him close to her enjoying the feel of his skin on hers.

"What did I think of you?"

Smiling lightly Willow placed a finger on her lips while she thought.

"I thought that you looked very handsome but I was worried about you, you could have been stood up too, and you looked so lonely I couldn't help but want to talk to you."

Titling her head up to kiss his lips softly Willow gently played with Jamies hair, turning around again to sit with her back facing Jamie while she sat in his lap.

"Hmmn you stole my question, bad Jamie, if there was one thing you could change about me, what would it be?"

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:12 pm

Jamie chuckled a little as she played with his hair,

"Well that and the fact that I was the one to instigate the conversation." he teased her, kissing her lightly on the forehead, "And it was totally worth breaking my mommy's rule and talking to a stranger."

He frowned for a little before smirking,

"The fact that I didn't meet you earlier." he replied honestly, kissing her lightly, "If I had then my... arm, wouldn't have happened in the first place and we could have had even longer together."

Thinking for a minute he smirked a little,

"So Willow..." his smirk grew more devious, "I'm an ass-man, like I said, so I have to know... have you ever done it... the other way?"

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:13 pm

Willow purred happily and nuzzled her head against Jamies neck kissing it softly.

"I would have liked to have met you sooner too...the whole you know what deal wouldn't have happened right."

She blushed wildly and turned away from Jamie at his question, she had never done that and hopefully she never would, it sounded like it hurt and there was no way she wanted to be hurt...there.

"N-n-no I haven't. Why are you interested?"

Willow teased pulling her Tongue out at Jamie and shaking her hips and therefore her ass in Jamies general direction.

"Hmns what is your ideal fantasy? Sexual or otherwise?"

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:50 pm

He nodded in agreement,

"I wouldn't have made the deal if I had someone like you caring for me."

He groaned a little, pressing himself into her ass a little bit more to make her feel his obvious arousal,

"I would like to but something tells me you're hesitant." he kissed the back of her neck, "And I won't do anything you're not 100% confident with."

Pausing for thought he smiled a little,

"Fantasy? Non-sexual is..." he flushed a little, "Well it's corny... but I want to live in a cottage by a river. Completely cut off from the modern wizarding world."

He grinned,

"As for sexual fantasy..." he shrugged a little, "I've always liked outdoor sex."

Thinking a little he smiled faintly,

"Do you ever want to have children?"

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:30 pm

Willow grinned lightly and rubbed her ass against Jamie with a smile which told him that she was alright with what he was doing, it made Willow a little aroused to hear Jamie moan and she wanted to make him do it again. She placed his hand on her ass and pushed heself onto it.

"That doesnt sound corny it sounds lovely. My home in Rostov it is much like that...I might take you to see it one day."

Flushing with the mention of outdoor sex Willow skirted around the fact having sex in the air was one of the things she wanted to try.

"Oh yes! I want plenty of kids...I love children and I can't wait to have some...I hope that didn't scare you off."

Willow chuckled and thought about a question to ask;

"Is there anything you've wanted to do in bed you haven't yet?"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:03 pm

With her guidance he felt his hand come into contact with her firm and soft ass. He didn't really need further prompting and he squeezed it in his hand with a small smile,

"Rostov huh?" he leant forwards to nibble on her ear lober, "Sounds lovely."

Jamie chuckled a little,

"Nah it didn't scare me off." he shrugged a little, "Some people want kids. Personally I think I'd be a terrible father."

He grinned a little and kissed up and down her neck again,

"You mean other than actually making love and not just having lots and lots of sex?" he teased as he tugged gently at her ear lobe with his teeth, "That's about it to be honest. I've done quite a bit."

Thinking about it for a minute he concentrated on thinking, except for his hand which was still groping Willow's ass,

"Mmm... have you ever spent a day outside with no underwear on?"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:26 pm

Willow sighed happily as she felt Jamies hand squeeze her ass and she shuddered a little with the nice feeling, deciding to tease him Willow turned around so she was facing Jamie her ass no longer pressing against him and she winked cheekily.

"Boy does that make me feel inexperienced..."

She pouted lightly before kissing Jamies lips softly, so soft in fact it was just a tickle of her lips against his.

"No! Of course not! I always wear underwear unless I'm in the shower or you know..."

Willow blushed furiously and played with a strand of her hair to try and take her mind off the terrible blush plaguing her cheeks, biting her lip Willow had a eureka moment and kissed Jamies lips softly once again,

"Ok we've had turn on, biggest turn off now Jamie."

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 9:52 am

Jamie smiled brightly and gently caressed her cheek,

"Don't worry about it." he shrugged a little, "It wasn't all that great to be honest."

He chuckled a little,

"Aww come on Willow... you should live a little." he teased before leaning in to nibble on her ear lobe and whisper, "I'm not wearing any now."

Thinking about it, he frowned a little,

"Tough one..." he hummed in thought, "Probably music when having sex. Really messes with my tempo. I end up going in time with the base line and some people chose really bass songs, then get annoyed when I go too hard. Really irritates and turns me off."

He shrugged and kissed her lightly on the lips,

"Your turn. Biggest turn off."

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 10:11 am

Willows blush that had just started to go down flared back up again when Jamie told her he was not wearing any underwear. She poked her breast under her nightdress to see if she was still wearing her bra and she was, and her knickers obviously were still on.

"It just feels weird..."

She pouted as he copied her question again but the answer to it was harder to think of than any question so far...she had grown to like everything that Gervais had done to her...

"Um I suppose that I never really liked using food...we tried it once and I hated it, I was sticky for days afterwards and I attracted so many wasps it was unreal."

Willow bit her lip and her heart thumped in her chest as she titled her head up to whisper softly into Jamies ear:

"If you could do one position for the rest of your life what one and why?"

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 11:09 am

He chuckled a little bit and kissed her gently,

"Only at first." he smirked, "You get used to it after awhile."

Jamie smirked a little,

"Well that's because you didn't use it properly. You only put on a little bit." he shrugged, "That way you're sure you're going to completely clean it up."

He thought about it for a moment,

"Tough one that..." he paused for a few moments before nodding a little, "The lotus position. I'd like to be able to see their face but this way is different to the missionary so I can see their eyes."

Raising an eyebrow, he smirked lightly,

"Would you mind if I asked the same question?"

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 12:02 pm

Willow titled her head to one side and blushed once more she tried to avoid the question and refused to meet Jamies eyes for a moment buy curiosity drew her question out of her.

"Um...Ive never done them before..."

She blushed wildly once more and played with a strand of her hair, obviously very embarrassed Willow muttered inna small quiet voice:

"W-w-well I've only ever had it one way...and he was always on top...I didn't know there were other ways of doing it."

Willow coughed and shifted in Jamies arms looking up innocently in his eyes so he would know she was telling the truth.

"For robbing 2 of my questions you have to ask me another."

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 12:25 pm

Jamie kissed her lightly on the lips,

"Hey... it's okay." he smiled warmly, "No need to be embaressed. I'm sure you'll find lots of new things now."

He chuckled a little,

"I had that coming didn't I?" he teased, kissing her lightly on the lips, "Fine by me though."

Thinking for a minute he was only vaguely aware of his fingers playing with some of Willow's hair,

"How about this one..." he smiled and turned back to her, "If you could have sex with anybody, who would it be?"

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 12:33 pm

Willow purred happily when she felt Jamie begin to play with her hair, she nuzzled her head into his hands in a motion for him to continue. Relaxing even more into him Willow chuckled and kissed Jamies neck before biting it hard and moving away.

"You mean besides you?"

She asked confused.

"I suppose id like to have sex with this Scottish actor David Tennant, he is so beautiful...but hey he wouldn't look twice at me."

Willow shrugged her shoulders and snuggled into Jamies chest tilting her head up to kiss his lips softly.

"I'll rob your question this time."

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 5:23 pm

Jamie chuckled a little and kissed her lightly on the lips,

"It can be me if you'd like." he answered with a wink before smiling a little more, "Tennant? Isn't he that muggle actor who did something for the TV? Something about a blue box or something."

He returned the kiss while still playing with her hair. Sighing a little he smiled,

"Stealing my question?" he shook his head, "What has the world come to?"

Thinking about it for a bit, he ummed and ahhed a little, he winked at her,

"You mean besides you?" he teased, kissing her gently before answering, "Persephone Jamerson, the Minister candidate. Something about the whole, 'powerful woman' thing that makes her really attractive."

Kissing Willow again, almost as if to reassure her that he didn't want Persephone and not her, he smiled a little,

"Alright then... if you could make anyone fall in love with you... who would you choose?"

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 7:33 pm

Willow smiled happily when Jamie kissed her reassuringly after answering the question she was happy that he would think of her feelings like that and she returned the soft kiss eagerly.

"Yes David Tennant was on a muggle programme called Dr. Who."

With another smile Willow pouted at Jamie and reached her lips up to his ear biting the lobe gently before tugging at it with her teeth.

" Nobody. I wouldn't want love I didn't gain through just being myself. Artificial love is the worst kind."

Biting her lip Willow looked into Jamies eyes and wondered if she should ask the question she had been longing to since she found out what Jamies powers were.

"You don't have to answer this but...your gift? How is it telling you to kill me...?"

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 9:49 pm

Jamie nodded a little with a smile,

"Yeah! That's the one!" he chuckled, "And he has a glowing blue stick that's kind of like a wand."

He chuckled a little before shrugging,

"I was asking about true love." he smirked, "Just a controlled version. Not a potion."

He instantly sobered. With a small sigh he rolled off of Willow, pulling himself up to his feet with only minor difficulty as he still had his right arm taped to his chest. Walking silently, he made his way across the room to rest his forehead against the cold glass of the window. After a few moments silence he spoke up,

"It changes Willow. Depends on so many variables. When I was lying with you..." he paused for a few seconds, "It told me to snap your neck. When I was lying on you back it was to stab you in the back. Now that I'm here... it's to break the window and use the glass shards."

He held up his hand, wiggling Willow's wand idly,

"And all of it would work because I have this." he smiled sadly, "With it you're much harder to kill."

He walked back over to her, handing her the wand,

"I'm sorry if I scared you." he smiled sadly, "Here's my question. Do you want me to leave?"

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 6:33 am

As soon as Jamie got off her she knew shed made a big mistake in asking that question, it didn't bother her him telling her how he could have killed her it made her happy in a way that he had these ideas and didn't follow them through.

"Jamie...I'm sorry...I shouldn't have asked...I'm sorry."

Willow sniffed lightly thinking that she had lost Jamie because of her stupidity and she tucked her knees up into her chest and she gasped when Jamie dangled her wand in front of her.

"Why? How? This was over there!"

She bit her lip and let a small tear out of her eye roll down her cheek:

"No I don't want you to leave I never want you to leave..."

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 4:39 pm

He smiled a little more, a little bit forced,

"It's alright Willow." he turned away from her slightly, "I had to tell you eventually. I'm just glad it wasn't after one of my bad episodes."

Smiling a little more genuinely he knelt down beside her and hugged her lightly with his one free arm,

"Sorry about that Willow." he shrugged and smiled sheepishly, "Reflex."

Reaching up he wiped her tear away with his hand, smiling softly,

"Then I won't leave." he kissed her gently on the lips, "I just needed to know you were still comfortable with me."

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 5:06 pm

Willow smiled gently and leant her face into the hand that wiped her tear away enjoying the feel of the soft skin of Jamie against her own flushed skin. She sighed happily when he said that he would stay with her Willow didn't know what she would do if he didn't.

"Don't worry about it Jamie..."

Willow kissed each finger on his loose hand and moved her lips to his own kissing him softly first then making it slowly more passionate.

"I'm so lucky to have met you my love."

She whispered.

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 7:37 pm

Jamie kissed her back a little before pulling away and kissing her nose with a smile,

"You're lucky?" he chuckled, "I'm the lucky one Willow."

He reached up to stroke a strand of her hair behind her ear,

"Before I met you I didn't have anything worthwhile in the world. I was damned to hell no matter what I did and what I did while still here was not very good."

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 7:44 pm

Willow leant into Jamies hand as it brushed a strand of her hair away from her face, sighing happily she fell into Jamies lap once more and nuzzled her head against his neck biting the skin lightly before sucking on the skin to make a purple love bite.

"We are not going to agree who is luckier let's just agree that we are both lucky and make out ok?"

Being quite forward for Willow she blushed a little as she spoke those words but as her lips found Jamies all worried melted away and she deepened the kiss tilting her head to one side. Then gently taking her Tongue and slipping it cautiously into Jamies mouth.

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 6:28 am

He chuckled lightly as she mad a love bite on his neck, dipping down to do the same for her,

"Well I guess you're right on the lucky front." he smirked and ran his fingers through her hair, "And I love the second suggestion."

Allowing his lips to be captured by Willow's he tilted his head to the side along with her. Although he was surprised to feel her tongue push lightly at his mouth he opened his mouth eagerly and returned the gesture, all the using his one free hand to hold Willow to him by snaking it around her shoulders.

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 8:42 am

Little groans escaped Willows lips as the kiss continued she pulled Jamie closer to her by sliding her arms down his back and tugging him towards her. Her mouth moved faster against his and her tongue got more rough wrapping and unwrapping around Jamies own.

Breaking off the kiss for air Willow grinned devilishly and wrapped her arms once more around Jamies shoulders her lips kissing his own ferociously, her teeth tugging at his bottom lip as she reinserted her tongue into his mouth.

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 8:56 pm

Jamie kissed her back with just as much intent as the suddenly passionate woman was showing him. His free hand roamed over her back for a little bit before he resting on her ass, squeezing it gently as they kissed. Breaking for air, Jamie winced as fresh pain ran through his right arm and caused his entire body to stiffen up suddenly,

"Sorry about this..." he muttered with a forced smile as he gritted his teeth.

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 9:09 pm

Willow pouted as Jamie drew away from her having let her slightly more forceful side come to the fore, it was then that she noticed the reason that he was pulling away his arm was causing him even more pain.

"Jamie...I'm so sorry...I I I just forgot I'm sorry here I'll leave you alone."

Moving away from Jamie Willow sat in her bed and ran a hand through her messy curls, she felt a tugging in her heart and she gazed at Jamie.

"It's my fault isn't it? Please Jamie if it's hurting you I dont mind you leaving and not returning I understand..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:29 pm