Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

The Roost (Wills house)

The Roost (Wills house) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Roost (Wills house)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:43 am

He managed a dry chuckle through his pain,

"Well trust me it was better at the time." he replied as he convulsed again. Pinning his arm to his side again he looked back up at Willow, "You got any Spell-o-tape?"

His blood ran colder when she asked who 'he' was. She'd figured it out. She'd figured it out and that meant she'd never want to see him again. He shakily started moving towards the door,

"I made a deal with the devil Willow..." he choked out, clutching painfully at his arm, "I'll leave if you want me to."

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:54 pm

"Jamie Curtail you get your ass away from that door and sit down! I will not have you going anywhere in that amount of pain!!"

Willow bit her lip and walked quickly over to him, making sure to touch his left arm as she guided him back onto the sofa, frowning softly Willow tried to think about what she could do to lessen the pain Jamie was experiencing.

"Is there nothing I can do...?"

She asked once again in a quiet voice, remembering his request for spellotape Willow moved into the study area and got some put of the drawer handing it to Jamie with a soft smile on her face.

"Why did you do it Jamie...? I mean, what could you want so badly that you sell your soul to get it?"

Willow cupped Jamies cheek to let him know she wasn't afraid of him, she trusted him, and she thought no less of him than she did a few minutes ago.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:26 pm

He sighed a little and let himself be lead back towards the couch, wincing with each step,

"It's alright Willow, honestly." he looked away and muttered beneath his breath, "I've had worse."

Smiling a little, he took the spell-o-tape,

"Thanks." he said softly as he began to take long strips of tape from the roll. Carefully he pressed his right arm against his body and proceeded to spell-o-tape it to his side as firmly as he could. He grimaced a little as his arm began heating up enough to start radiating heat. It was harmless to him but if Willow touched it, or if clothes touched it, then they would be burnt rather badly. He looked her in the eye, seriously, "I'm telling you this once Willow... do not touch my arm, it will burn you. It doesn't burn me but it can burn you skin away from your bones in under ten seconds."

Her hand on his cheek, and her ernest expression of care, made him feel even more ashamed of himself and his actions than he already was. He turned away from her gaze and closed his eyes,

"I made the deal... when I was still a child. A stupid kid. In fifth year." he sighed and ran his hand through his hair, "I was useless at almost everything Willow. I couldn't fight very well, I wasn't funny, I wasn't smart, I wasn't athletic, hell, I was only slightly good at getting into trouble..."

He covered his face with his one free hand,

"I made the deal to be good at one thing, anything, which would make me strong." he shuddered a little as the pain coursed through him again, "I was given my wish. I instinctively know how to kill people. Anyone, it doesn't matter who. All I have to do is look at them and I know the perfect way to bypass their strengths and kill them. It... it used to be okay with me. When I was younger I accepted it as something I was good at. But now... now I've been trying to stop it. And everytime I try... my arm burns, the tattoo grows and I get robbed of a little bit more of my humanity."

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:41 pm

Willow bit her lip as Jamie turned his head away from her and didn't meet her eyes, he was ashamed of himself, that was obvious and Willow couldn't help but feel a tug at her heart. She would have done anything to help ease the suffering that he felt...Jamie wasn't evil, not wholly and Willow would never judge him on rash actions he made as a boy.

"Jamie...I'm sorry...you're in pain because of me. It's my fault. I don't want you to get hurt because of me again. If it helps...you could hurt me...i dont mind. Id take a bruise, i know youre worth it."

Willow moved away from Jamie and sat on the floor hugging her knees into her chest, she hated herself. Everyone she met she seemed to hurt...she seemed to ruin them, spoil them.

"I'm not worth your pain."

Glancing back up at him with tears in her eyes she smiled, the action squeezing some out down her face and Willow wiped most of them away hastily. She just wanted to hug Jamie tight, tell him he wasn't useless, that he was perfect to her...

"Even though you work for the Devil Jamie, I have never met a more angelic man. Helping a total stranger out? A weird stranger at that? Your help is more valuable to me than anything else you could give..."

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:19 pm

Jamie looked at her sharply, his eyes blazing,

"How could you ask me to do that?" he shook his head, his expression softening, "I might work for the devill but I'm not a monster Willow, I would never raise my hand to you, ever. And besides, he delights in finding excuses to punish me anyway. You're just the latest one, don't take it as to mean you're causing me pain. He's doing that."

Moving slightly awkwardly, with one arm strapped down to his side, he walked over to Willow and knelt down beside her. With a small smile he wrapped his remaining arm around her shoulders and hugged her close to him,

"I get pain for useless things all the time Willow. I get a surge of pain for saying the word God." he winced a little before smiling, "See what I mean? But my point is this Willow... I don't mind taking pain because of you because you are a better person than me. You are a good person Willow and if knowing you is worthy of a surge of pain... well then at least this time I've been given pain for something worthwhile."

He smiled a little more and kissed her lightly on the lips,

"It's nice of you to say that Willow but the bad far outweighs the good." he kissed her again, "And I have to say your company has been its own reward."

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:30 pm

Willow sniffled little bit and stopped crying because she didn't want to make Jamie upset as well as hurt. Willow didn't know what this meant for her, was she going to be in danger? She didn't really care, Jamie was worth it she knew that already.

"I'm sorry I just...thought it might help."

She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and kissed Jamie back softly placing her hand on her cheek again.

"I'm glad that you think so. I have enjoyed having you over, you'll have to come again, if you want to that is..."

Trying to change the subject away from the devil because that freaked her out just a little bit right now Willow tapped a finger to Jamies nose again and smiled:

"Well i think it's only fair for you to ask me something about myself since I found out this. That is if you want to."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:45 am

Jamie smiled softly,

"I know you were just trying to help Willow." he sighed a little, "But I would never hurt you, even if it would lessen my own pain."

He chuckled lightly and stroked her cheek with his unrestrained hand,

"If I want to?" he shook his head, "You'd have to chain me down to keep me away."

He smiled a little and kissed her again,

"How about this... let's play a game." he stroked her cheek again, "I ask you a question, you answer and then you ask me a question. Sound fair?"

Jamie frowned a little as he thought about it before thinking of one,

"Okay... have you ever kissed someone while flying?"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:02 am

Willow giggled and leant into the hand that Jamie placed on her cheek, she sighed happily and was relieved that Jamie wasn't annoyed with her for her suggestion.

"That sounds like a good idea love."

Her eyes widened a little bit and Willow blushed when he asked her that question, she bit her lip and giggled again remembering the one time that she had done so.

"Alright, maybe I did once. I was 16 and I'd met this boy in the cafe I worked in in France, and he asked me to so I tried it. You know me though, I fell off my broom and face planted the floor."

Willow smiled and bit her lip softly:

"Have you made love to more than one person?"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:45 pm

Jamie chuckled a little bit before shrugging a little,

"I doubt anyone finds kissing on a broom comfortable." he commented idly, stroking the side of her neck with his thumb without thinking about it, "Although I must say all other methods of flying I know would also make it more uncomfortable."

He paused to think about it for a moment. Closing his eyes he let out a slow breath,

"It depends on what you're really asking." he decided eventually. Sighing a little he shrugged, "If you're asking about how many times I've had sex with a woman... well I'm afraid the number would depress you and me both."

Shaking his head a little he looked away for a few seconds,

"If you're asking if I've ever loved a woman... and made that love physical..." he sighed a little, "Then never. My Boss doesn't like us to have attachments as strong as love. Thus making love is forbidden for me."

With a final sigh he forced a smile and continued,

"When did you first learn how to fly a broom?"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:01 pm

Willow bit her lip as Jamie said that he had never loved a woman, and that he never could, her heart sank a little and she bit down harder on her lip breaking the skin and letting a bead of blood rolling out.

"That is so...unfair..."

She croaked out extremely sad for Jamie and also because she knew she felt something for him that wasn't friendship. It could never be.

"Im sorry it's a sensitive topic, forgive me..."

Willows heart tugged at the fake smile Jamie wore and she curled up into a ball again hugging her knees to her chest.

"I first rode a broom when I was three. It was how I got this scar...I fell off it, like the clumsy git I am."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:07 pm

Jamie nodded a little bit, his eyes closed,

"No... it's just penance." he shook his head, "Part of the price I paid for my 'gift' was that I was to be his before anything else. Before love. It does not mean that I do not feel love... just that I know that to love would be to add another punishment on top of the existing ones. A permanent punishment."

He sighed a little and put his head in his hand,

"And the thing is..." he chuckled weakly, "That never bothered me for a long time. Until..."

Casting her a sidelong glance he shook his head a little before plastering the smile back on his face,

"That's alright Willow. Guys dig scars." he teased lightly before poking her lightly on the nose, "You're turn to ask me a question silly."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:19 pm

Willow blushed and moved her gaze from Jamie, had she imagined that side long glance? Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear she grinned and playfully whacked her hand to her head and giggled, she was so forgetful sometimes.

"Oh yes, sorry Jamie I was just thinking."

Playing with a strand of hair she though about what she was going to ask, Willow had a question in mind but she didn't want to ask it, it was really not her style. Blushing wildly Willow muttered:

"What, um, if you had a, um, one main turn on what would it be?"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:29 pm

He chuckled a little and looked up at the ceiling as he thought about it,

"Biggest turn on for me..." he mused, shaking his head a little, "I've managed to try almost every kink out there and yet my biggest turn on is something really mundane."

He shrugged a little,

"I'm a sucker for good girls." he sighed a little, "A nice girl who's pure in her soul. It makes it all the better when you make her arch her back and scream things that her mother would never approve of."

Thinking about it he shrugged a little, grinning slightly,

"Alright then... same question Willow. Biggest turn on?"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:44 pm

Willow giggled and poked Jamies tummy lightly as she listened to his turn on, his question unseated her for a minute she didn't really know the answer, shed never thought about it. She blushed a vivid red and bit her lip.

"I suppose, my ears, if someone nibbles my ears then I'm putty in their hands."

She tucked her hair behind her ear and showcased them, no piercings, just plain and simple, Willow grinned and tried to think of a question for Jamie.

"Do I fit into the 'good girl' spec?"

Willow looked into Jamies eyes, her own wide and excited, she hoped that she was in his turn on group, childish she knew but she liked knowing she could have some sway over guys, Jamie especially.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:52 pm

Jamie grinned widely and slowly crawled over to Willow, even if it was slightly strange with only one working arm. Slowly he crawled on top of Willow, lowering her gently onto her back as he did so. Leaning down he breath lightly against her throat,

"Your ears huh?" he chuckled a little and kissed his way up her neck, "Like this?"

He gently began to nibble on her earlobe, tugging at it lightly with his teeth before letting go and kissing Willow deeply,

"Oh you are a very good girl... I can see it." He chuckled lightly before kissing her again, "So Willow... what's the strangest place you've ever had sex?"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:06 pm

Willow began to breath heavily as Jamie lowered himself onto her and she groaned loudly as he nibbled on her ear her hand entwining in his hair and holding him there a while. She shuddered lightly and nuzzles Jamies neck biting the skin softly but Willow arched her back up with the pleasure of her ear.

"Oh exactly like that..."

Biting her lip Willow giggled, the weirdest place huh? Grinning she tried to contain her blush.

"Alright, I suppose the weirdest place was in an empty bathtub. I'm not very adventurous when it comes to sex...but I could become so..."

Willow looked intently at Jamie and giggled again:

"Did you like my red bra?"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:14 pm

He chuckled a little and kissed her again, not pulling away until they were both short of breath,

"I think I can help you become more adventurous..." he chuckled lightly as he nibbled on her ear lobe again, "The most adventurous place I've ever had sex was at the back of a church. During a service."

Thinking about it for a second he shrugged lightly,

"It's quite nice." he grinned, "But the purpose of it is to wrap up two very interesting parts of your beautiful form. I don't think I can forgive it for that."

Chuckling he thought for a moment,

"Mmm... have you ever needed to put an extra strength silencing charm up when having sex?"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:27 pm

"No! You didn't! Wow...that's hardcore...I said no when i was asked to have sex in the Knight Bus!"

Willow giggled and groaned again moving her ear from Jamies hold, she felt s tremor run through her again and she shifted her hands up Jamies chest kissing his lips softly and tugging at his hair.

"It's only doing it's job love."

She pulled tongues and waggled it around at him.

"Why would I use one of those? I mean...I'm not that loud...I don't think I ever could be. Why have you?"

Thinking of a question Willow pouted her lip out:

"What is your favourite thing about me?"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:35 pm

Jamie chuckled a little,

"I've never had sex on the Knight Bus..." he thought about it before laughing, "Kind of obvious now that I think about it."

He growled playfully and nipped at her neck again,

"So? I still don't like it."

He chuckled a little, blushing slightly,

"I needed one once... accidental magic doesn't have an age limit." he laughed, "Sonorus charm through accidently magic. On her. I couldn't hear for three days."

Jamie chuckled,

"About you huh?" he thought about it for a moment, "Spiritually... it's your soul. It's so pure... it's the complete opposite of my own. Personality wise... your kindness. Physically... well I have to admit that I'm an ass-man so your delightful rump works for me."

He paused for thought,

"Hmmm... have you ever thought about experimenting with your sexuality?"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:45 pm

Willow flushed wildly and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, memories of that one time she had done something like that and it hadn't ended well for her, not at all.

"Alright, I did once, this girl who worked for my grandmother cornered me after my piano lesson and we kissed, just to see...I wasn't too keen but she was so I had love letters for months and a set of underwear delivered every week."

She groaned remembering it.

"If you could get me to do one thing to you or for you what would it be?"

Willow asked with her lips parted lightly as she waited for the answer her fingers resting on her lips.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm

Jamie chuckled a little,

"Better than my 'experiment' though." he replied with a grin, "That boy was waaaaay too grabby."

Looking down at her with a serious expression he smiled slightly,

"Once again I must answer in parts." he chuckled lightly, "Spiritually... I would have you hear my sins and forgive me none the less. Physically... well like I said I'm an ass-man so I'll leave that thought to you."

He sighed a little as he thought,

"Mmm... have you ever had sex with more than one person at a time?"

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:49 pm

Willow smiled and lay on her back on the floor her hair spread out behind her and she bit her lip trying to hold in a giggle as she heard Jamies experience, it sounded a lot worse than hers.

"Whatever you've done Jamie, it doesn't matter, you won't hurt me I know that."

Smiling again she turned around to lie on her tummy kicking her legs up into the air so that her nightdress rode up to around her waist, with a smirk Willow pulled it back down with a wink.

"So, if you had an ideal woman what would she be like?"

Willow asked giggling lightly.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:55 pm

Jamie chuckled a little,

"I wouldn't hurt you." he agreed before his face fell a little, "Others... well I have a bad track record of not hurting others."

He grinned and moved over her so that his front was pressing into her back as she lay on her front. A certain part of him was more 'pressing'. Leaning forwards he nibbled on her ear as he poked her in the ass,

"I told you..." he whispered, "Goody goody girl with a nice ass. In short... you."

"Mmm... what do you look for in a man?"

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:20 pm

Willow blushed when she felt something poke into her, licking her lips sexily she moved her hips up to Jamie and by proxy her ass up into the poking area. Giggling lightly at his question she thought for a moment.

"I suppose anything really, but, my ideal man is someone who will take care of me, not mind I'm a total spaz and understand me, who I can open up to about my past and things like that."

Looking intently into his eyes Willow cranes her neck around to see him, pulling her tongue out.

"A bit of mystery and a nice smile doesn't hurt either."

Thinking of a question Willow smiled softly:

"What did you think of me the first time you saw me?"

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:28 pm

Jamie chuckled a little, grinding his hips into her ass a little more,

"The first time I saw you?" he thought about it for a moment, "Well the first thought was that you were too pretty to have been stood up by a date."

He stroked her cheek lovingly,

"The second was that if you had been then I was more than willing to take that as my gain and his loss."

Thinking for a moment he shrugged,

"What about you? First thoughts on seeing me?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:44 pm