Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Family Feast (Dermot/Amber)

Family Feast (Dermot/Amber) Empty Family Feast (Dermot/Amber)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:06 pm

Dermot twisted his hands together as he waited for his sister to arrive at the parlour. He wasn't exactly sure where she was. Probably gassing with someone.
    Rather than order an ice cream for both of them, he waited for Amber to arrive. After all, she was just as able to pay as he was.
    Smirking slightly, he leant back in his seat and waited for her to enter.

Family Feast (Dermot/Amber) Empty Re: Family Feast (Dermot/Amber)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:12 pm

After the highly interesting conversation Amber had had with the man in the alley behind the wand shop she skipped towards the ice cream parlour where she agreed to meet with her brother. Next to her, her kitten Lily was following her. She buried her hands in the red skirt she was wearing as she walked through the open doors.

Spotting Der on an empty table she walked over to him and slipped in the empty seat next to him, pulling her feet on the bench and folding them beneath her.

"Hello," she said in her usual soft voice. The tiny white kitten on the floor did a leap and landed on her lap and Amber started to stroke it absent-mindedly.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:24 pm

"Hey, Bambi," he greeted with a smile. "Where've you been?"
    He was slightly intrigued, to say the least. It was a flaw of his, he admitted, but he had to know everything that Amber did. Though he knew she was more than capable of looking after herself, he still felt the need to make sure she was safe at all times.
    He gave the kitten a small scratch behind the ears and waited, staring at his sister with a smile.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:33 pm

Amber chuckled softly as Der asked what she was doing. He usually had to know everything she was doing. And everyone she talked to. She thought that he thought it was his job to look after her after that ended up in Azkaban. Amber didn't mind it that much, she knew he only did it because he wanted to protect her. And she wasn't very good at saying no.

"I was walking and then I found this alley, so I went in there and I ran into a man and we had a highly interesting conversation about the uses of Dragon Blood in potions they use to tame Vampires," she said, she grabbed Lily under her belly and stood up.

"I want some icecream, you too?" she asked, glancing over at all the different flavours.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:37 pm

Dermot moved to grab her shoulder. "Wait, what alley?" he asked her, narrowing his eyes. "How old was this man? What exactly did he say?" Was it a kidnapper? Something worse? Or an ordinary civillian? Should she have been down the alley? What was she doing down there?
    "And you're okay, are you?" he asked, frowning.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:41 pm

"Well, I don't really know how old he was,but he was old. Just like grandma," she said, trying to remember the man but not really able to. "I really can't remember what he said Der, I walked into him and he asked me something about being a Hogwarts student and I said not yet, and he asked me if I had a wand and I said not yet and he asked me if I knew something about Dragon blood and I said not yet and the he started me telling something about it," she said with a slight nod of her head.

"I think I want chocolate flavoured ice-cream today," she said, jumping to another subject for conversation. It wasn't that she wanted to change the subject, she more did it without realizing she did it.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:56 pm

Dermot wasn't quite satisfied, but he let it drop, turning to follow his sister to peruse the flavours.
    "Personally, I fancy spearmint flavour," he said, glancing at the name. "It sounds fascinating. How they can put that into ice cream..." He looked up and grinned at her. "Will you be paying, Bam?"

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:00 pm

"Yes, sure," Amber said with a slight shrug. It wasn't that they were poor, because they weren't. They had enough money to last them about three lifetimes, but Der didn't like spending money. Amber knew this and she didn't fancy getting into a fight with her brother, because she knew she would probably lose.

She ordered the two ice-creams and walked back to the table with the two cups and the kitten balancing in her hands. She nearly toppled over but remained her balance just in time and placed the two cups in a table while she took her seat again.

"The left one is yours," she said as she grabbed her own cup and took the first bite.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:19 pm

"Watch yourself," Dermot said as she almost toppled. "You don't want to hurt the ice cream."
    He leaned back and sighed. "Hogwarts, soon," he said with a smile. "I wonder what house we'll be in." It seemed implausible to him that they would be Sorted into different houses; they were after all twins.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:39 am

Amber rocked a little on her seat while she ate her ice-cream, she had a hard time staying still. As Der began talking about Hogwarts she felt butterflies in her stomach. She couldn't wait to go to Hogwarts, even though she was a little scared. She was afraid the people would be mean or something.

"Do you think we'll be in the same house?" she asked hopefully. She thought her brother would know, he knew such things.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:51 pm

"I know it," Dermot said confidently. "Why would they separate siblings, let alone twins? I mean, for crying out loud..."
    He took a spoonful of ice cream and blinked away the brain-freeze he suffered from. "Anyway, we'll probably be in Slytherin, Mother says. I doubt Ravenclaw is that bad either. But from the sounds of things, Gryffindors are diehard fools and Hufflepuffs..." He snorted. "I could be completely wrong of course."
    He took another mouthful of ice cream and glanced across the street to where he could see the broom shop, and groaned. "I wish I could have one of those," he said a little wistfully, gazing at the broom on display. "It would be brilliant."

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:44 pm

"I hope we'll be in the same house," Amber said, taking another spoon full of ice-cream. She didn't know what she would do if they weren't. She looked in the direction Der was looking and saw him looking at the broom. She never really understood what people liked about flying, she was a little afraid of heights herself.

"Why don't ask Mother to buy one then?" she asked, scooping up another bit of ice-cream.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:13 pm

"Because then it will look like I'm grovelling, and I don't want to look like that," he admitted. "Plus first years aren't allowed brooms." He stabbed at his ice cream moodily.
    "Why did you dye your hair?" he asked, more out of interest than anything else. He quite liked it red, though it had been a little unexpected. "Was it some artistic move to instigate your rebellion, or something else?" He smiled, eyes glittering.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:14 pm

"Oh, too bad," she said as Der said first years weren't allowed to have brooms. It wasn't like she wanted one herself, but she could read in her brother's face he did.

"I like red," Amber said simply as if that statement explained everything. She started twirling a strand of hair around with one finger while eating her ice-cream with her other hand. "You should die your hair red too," she said with a smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:21 am