Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Transfiguration Lesson 3 (First Years)

Serenade Locque
    Serenade Locque
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Transfiguration Lesson 3 (First Years) Empty Transfiguration Lesson 3 (First Years)

Post by Serenade Locque Sun May 20, 2012 7:28 pm

Serenade sat down in a random seat once she entered the Transfiguration classroom. She twirled a bit of her hair around her finger, bored. Serenade briefly wondered what they would be learning in this class before shaking her head. No use wondering when she'd know soon.
    Xaria Emmerson
    Xaria Emmerson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Transfiguration Lesson 3 (First Years) Empty Re: Transfiguration Lesson 3 (First Years)

Post by Xaria Emmerson Sun May 20, 2012 8:11 pm

Xaria walked in and smiled at the other girl. She took a seat near the front of the room and started drumming on the desk with her fingertips.
    "Hey," she said, just loud enough that Serenade could hear her, but not loud enough to shock her if she was off somewhere else. "I'm Xaria."

Xaria started humming quietly to herself, and briefly wondered what she would be learning that lesson.
    Serenade Locque
    Serenade Locque
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Transfiguration Lesson 3 (First Years) Empty Re: Transfiguration Lesson 3 (First Years)

Post by Serenade Locque Mon May 21, 2012 12:23 am

"Oh hey again Xaria," Serenade replied, remembering the girl from her previous Potions and Antidotes class. "It's me Serenade."

She looked at the front board of the classroom, scanning over the various spells listed on it. Serenade smiled back at Xaria and asked, "Hey, so have you been to this class before? I haven't."
    Valentina Lagunov
    Valentina Lagunov
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Valentina Lagunov Wed May 23, 2012 7:42 am

Val went to Transfigurative arts, and got a bit shocked. "Oh!" she said. "People!" She walked over, and sat down.

"Hi, I'm Valentina, in Uchitel," she said brightly.
    Serenade Locque
    Serenade Locque
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Serenade Locque Fri May 25, 2012 12:38 am

Serenade looked over to the new girl who had walked into the classroom. She smiled genially and waved.

She dipped her head in greeting. "Hi, I'm Serenade Locque of Hitrost."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:01 am