Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Fun at the Manor of Laughter (Invite only)

Fun at the Manor of Laughter (Invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun at the Manor of Laughter (Invite only)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:50 am

Barzini smiled and waited for the rest to pick their weapons.

He looked at the girls and thought to himself, "They ARE violent." and he smirked.

(OOC: Pick your weapon quick!)
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Fun at the Manor of Laughter (Invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun at the Manor of Laughter (Invite only)

Post by Diane Scamander Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:24 pm

Diane picked her weapon, the The German Kar98k, and stood beside Zayden.
    She smiled at Aydie and looked at Barzini, "I have my eye on you, brave soldier"

(ooc: I absolutely have NO IDEA how this works guys... Razz )

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:02 pm

(OOC: We'll shoot each other? XD)

"Heh. I'm a good shot with that rifle your holding. Giving you ladies a chance," Barzini smirked and continued, "I used that rifle last time, 50 bullets, all 50 hit." He said triumphantly, and looked at the other girls who were still indecisive, shaking his head.

He picked up a pencil and started drawing, Diane and Aurelie. Two at a time... The other pair can wait...

Fun at the Manor of Laughter (Invite only) - Page 2 Leighton_Meester_by_evenstar13

Fun at the Manor of Laughter (Invite only) - Page 2 Emma-Watson-drawing-emma-watson-17270850-460-640

He held up the pictures and showed all of the girls.

"Well, what do you all think?"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:05 pm

Aurelie laughed as she hoisted the German MP40. "It's lovely, Emilio. I can't draw a stick figure to save my life."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:20 pm

Barzini smiled and thanked her.

"Really!" Barzini said and clucked his tongue impatiently.

He was hungry! But... They already picked their weapons. Well, most of them.

"Okay... Can we eat first? Like... Please?" Barzini asked pleadingly, his stomach growling.
    He walked towards the kitchen and pulled out Salmon, fish fillet, a chicken and seasoning. Hey, not all guys CAN'T cook.

"I'll make Salmon, Japanese-Styled Salmon... and Fish N Chips... Black Pepper Chicken. Please? It'll take a while though. I cook it muggle way."
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:14 pm

"Sure," Aurelie said, hoisting her gun. "But I'm allergic to salmon...."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:16 pm

"Alright! I'll cook an extra dish for you then!" Barzini smiled and from the fridge, he pulled out a duck.

"I'll make roasted duck for you... Well most of the dishes I'm making is free for all anyway..." Barzini said as he started adding the seasoning to the salmon.

Ginger... Sesame oil... Mhm Mhm!
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:24 pm

(OOC: sorry to be a pessimistic, finicky person, but I don't like duck either...gahh...Ill just have the chicken)

"Um...I was just thinking about having the chicken," Aurelie said weakly.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:27 pm

"Oh... Nevermind. The more the merrier!" Barzini said and he pulled out another frozen chicken.

"Honey chicken..." Barzini muttered and got to work, busying himself with pots and pans.

"I'll make some chinese cuisine too..." Barzini smiled and said cheerfully.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:33 pm

Maria suddenly appeared out of nowhere in the kitchen. "want some help?" she asked softly. "I know how to cook it. I've been learning a lot more since...you know..." she trailed off.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:38 pm

"Oh, and I dibs the MP40!" Maria shouted through the doorway.
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:00 am

Zayden approached the kitchen and asked Barzini, Maria and Aurie if they needed any assistance. Before they could even respond, she took a knife and began slicing and chopping vegetables needed for the Chinese cuisine. Later, she finished.

She then, asked them once more if they needed any of her assistance.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:44 am

"Not bad. I thought girls nowadays can't cook anymore." He was careful not to answer Maria, and he fell silent.

Suddenly, the TV sprung to life, and instantly, BBC sprung to life, covering the Gulf War.

"Still not over?" Barzini said nonchalantly, and continued cooking.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:25 am

Diane kept looking at Barzini's drawing. WOW.....
    (ooc: Who draw this?!)

"Oh," she said, snapping out of her thoughts. "I would be delighted to help you.... I'm a pretty good cook myself.."

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:47 am

(OOC: My friend on Devianart)

Barzini looked at his girlfriend doubtfully, and the image of a cooking disaster ran through his mind.

"You sure? Or maybe you can just sit there and look pretty? But if you insist," Barzini shrugged, "you can help me slice the salmon. But don't cut youself!" Barzini added, his heart now added with a worry. What if she cut herself? He would never forgive himself.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:12 am

(ooc: WOW..... WOW... WOW... your friend is freakin great!!!! Razz)

Diane stood up and patted her boyfriend. "Though I am not that great, I KNOW how to cook Barz... And don't worry, I will try my hardest to look as pretty as I can while I'm cooking, okay?"

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:15 pm

Maria smiled at the couple as she continued cooking her part of the meal swiftly.' Barzini-chan and Diane-chan are so lucky.' she thought sadly.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:44 am

"Alright... Chicken is... NO!!!" Barzini cried out as he saw how Diane handled the knife.

"Goodness! NO! Point that thing away from me!" Barzini squealed as he had some close shaves with the knife that Diane was waving dangerously.

"Alright... Hold the blade away from people! And! Make sure your fingers are not that close to the blade while slicing
    !" Barzini looked at his girlfriend anxiously, and placed aside whatever he was doing to watch her.

The chickens, fish and vegetables were done for the most part. Just waiting for Diane's salmon now, and for the french fries to be ready.
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:45 am

Zayden watched the lovely couple and smiled. "Awww! How sweet!", she said, wiping a tear from her eyes.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:09 pm

Diane waved the knife much more carelessly, teasing Barz and laughing at his reaction.
    "I'm Peter Pan!!!" she shouted. Seeing how he reacts just makes her laugh so much.

"Ahhh!!" she exclaimed, dropping the knife. Okay.. maybe teasing Barz about being a great warrior didn't actually work..... It wasn't really a big cut, just a small one.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:19 pm

Maria giggled. "Well done, Diane!"

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:57 am

Barzini took a step back everytime she waved the knife and flailed his hands helplessly.

"NO! NO! WAVE IT AT ZAYDEN INSTEAD!" He squealed, but when blood suddenly flowed from her hands, he rushed forward and took out a muggle medkit.

"See what you have done now?" Barzini scowled and placed a plaster on her hand.

"Nevermind that. It will heal in no time. Just go sit down and look pretty alright?" Barzini smiled and took the knife warily, afraid that she gets a moment of idiosyncrasy and stab him.
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:25 am

Zayden laughed endlessly watching Diane and Barzini. Later, she heard Barzini mention her name. "NO! NO! WAVE IT AT ZAYDEN INSTEAD!" Barzini said.

Zayden gave a scared face hoping that Diane won't wave the knife to her. She later, turned to Barzini and uttered with a giggle, "Hey! Come on Barz. Do you really want me dead?".
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:39 am

Diane smiled sweetly at Barzini.
    "No worries.... Peter Pan has healing Powers!!!!" She shouted as she stood up just like a little child. She has never played 'Peter Pan' for years!

She put on a huge smile and took Barzini's hand.
    "Come'on Barz.... Think Happy thoughts," she ordered.
    "And then...." she said, half whispered. "YOU'LL FLY!!! And we're off to Neverland!!!"

She laughed and laughed and sat on the couch with Barz...
    "Sorry..." she apologized. "I guess I ate too much sugar....."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:57 am

"You haven't seen me when I AM hyper. You'll die from laughter." Barzini recounted his last experiece so and shuddered.

"No, no Zayden, I won't want you dead. But Diane might." He joked and laughed.

He clapped his hands together, and suddenly, the jukebox sprung alive, and started playing old muggle love songs such as Unchained melody and Don't dream its over.

"The meal is ready!" and as if on cue, the fireplaces sprung to life, and the enchanted window turned to a realistic sunset. He laid down all the plates on the wooden table, and said, "Please sit, my dear guests. Fish n chips, black pepper chicken... Honey chicken... Vegetables and fries."

"Let me know how it tastes. I'm the family cook."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:56 am