Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Fun at the Manor of Laughter (Invite only)

Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Fun at the Manor of Laughter (Invite only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun at the Manor of Laughter (Invite only)

Post by Train Reid Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:33 pm

Zayden took a seat and gazed at the delicious looking and mouthwatering cuisines in front of her. Without any hesitation, she dug in. Moments later, her face gave a relished look. She enjoyed every moment of it. She was amazed with the different flavors tickling her taste buds." MMMMMM!! Exquisite!" she said, carrying on.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Fun at the Manor of Laughter (Invite only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun at the Manor of Laughter (Invite only)

Post by Diane Scamander Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:35 pm

"Hey Now, Hey now.... Don't Dream it's over.." Diane sang along the muggle song entitled "Don't dream it's over". "Oh I love this song!"

"And just for the record, I DON'T want Aydie dead.... okay?" she said, walking towards the table.
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:46 pm

"Okay, now I'm confused. So who really, wants me dead?" Zayden uttered.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:44 pm

"Really good, Barzini-chan," Maria said, grinning.
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:55 am

"Yea, I agree with Maria. AWSMAZING!!",Zayden said with a merry smile.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:20 am

Maria thought for a minute. "This really is a Manor of Laughter," she stated.
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:28 am

"It sure is." ,Zayden affixed. She fixed a long stare to Barzini, Maria, Diane, and Aurie and said " So, what shall we do next?"

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:28 pm

"I...don't know," Maria grinned. In her eyes, there was a flash of...guilt? Sadness? She certainly looked sad.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:30 am

"To war!" Barzini motioned for them to follow and at the backyard, there were several trenches, bunkers and sandbags on both sides of the field.

"I'm forming one team!" Barzini smiled and entered a bunker, andmounted his machine gun on the slab of concrete.

(ooc: split into teams)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:05 am

"Dibs Barzini-chan's team!" Maria cried in a warlike fashion.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:41 am

Diane smiled and took her weapon. She stood up comically.
    "Tan-ta-da-dan!!! Behold!!! Lieutenant Peter Pan!!!"

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:52 am

"Yeah, and I'm Colonel Gandolf!," Maria said sarcastically.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:25 pm

"Say goodbye!" Barzini roared in a warlike fashion, and he squeezed the trigger, and the machine gun belched with pellets, flying towards his friends, forcing them to duck for cover.

"MWAHAHAHAHA!" He roared, half-laughing.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:28 pm

"I'm on your team, numbnuts!" Maria shrieked at Barzini, firing at him despite what she had just said.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:17 pm

Diane peeked at their opponent.
    "Alright Aydie," she whispered. "This is war.. War I tell you.. WAR!"

"ATTACK!!" She said, firing her weapon at Barzini's team.
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:54 pm

Zayden held her weapon close to her chest.

She looked at Diane and nodded. "TO BATTLE!!!!"

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:42 pm

"You will never take me alive!" Maria shrieked, yelling at her other team members. "Charge, comrades!"
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:14 am

Diane peeked through the covers that protected them.
    "That's why I'm gonna kill you!!!! YAAAAHHH!!!" She shouted, firing her weapon at Maria.

"Hahahaah!!!"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:56 am

Barzini soon found out that he had run out of pellets for his machine gun, though his bunker cannot be breached by a bunch of girls, he would be bored holding in there forever.

He pulled out his Luger, a german pistol, with only 7 bullets, and ran out, firing at Diane.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! CHARGEEEE!" He shouted.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:23 am

"YOU WILL NEVER KILL ME! I AM A DRAGON RIDER, AND I AM INVINCIBLE!" Maria screamed. She turned to Barzini, giggling. "Can you be my dragon?"
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:17 pm

Zayden continued to fire pellets on Maria and Barzini. She rolled over to another bunker and kept firing on the other team. She nearly got hit by Maria but she unbelievably dodged it. "Bloody Close", she said, wiping a sweat from her forehead.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:36 pm

"You, my dear sir, are going DOWN!" Maria yelled at Zayden, firing wildly at her target, but being as accurate as possible.

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 1:09 am

Barzini ran straight towards a shooting Diane and grabbed her weapon, and pointed it at her.

"AH-HA! SURRENDER!" He said triumphantly.
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Sun May 01, 2011 5:56 am

" Haha. Well, my dear. If I do, I'LL TAKE YOU WITH ME!!!!!!!!", Zayden roared, giving Maria the Tiger Eye as she keeps on firing Maria with her deadly pellets (actually, it's not. I just want to make fun with the sentence Very Happy ) She looked at Maria like she was meal just like a predator attacks it's prey. She didn't dawdle for even a second.

Last edited by Zayden Parker on Sun May 01, 2011 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 7:15 am

Maria did a few forward rolls to dodge the bullets, and ended up right in front of Diane, pointing the gun right at her face. "SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE TO DIE!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:57 pm