Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

i shot the doctor

Dameon Volans
    Dameon Volans
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

i shot the doctor Empty i shot the doctor

Post by Dameon Volans Sun May 27, 2012 11:00 am

Dameon liked to stay hidden from others, which was why he was in the Passage right now, sitting down and doing basically nothing. Socializing to him was about as alien to him as Muggle contraptions were to Purebloods like himself. He didn't like to talk to others unless he really liked them, and even then he talked to them as little as possible. This was a habit he definitely had to get rid of if he was going to act as head of the family.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

i shot the doctor Empty Re: i shot the doctor

Post by Nia Sun May 27, 2012 11:08 am

There was a reason that Ksenia found herself walking through the hidden passage that day. One, was because it was the shorter way to the common room and the second reason was that she didn't want to run into anyone she knew at the moment. After that kiss with Valec, she was not sure at all what was meant to happen. She knew very well that at that time it was a very irrational decision to make. That is why she preffered to keep to herself right now, to figure out exactly where to go from here.

At least that was the plan until she saw a familiar figure sitting on the floor of the passage. "Dameon....what are you doing here?" she asked, surprised to see him.
    Dameon Volans
    Dameon Volans
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Dameon Volans Sun May 27, 2012 12:22 pm

Dameon merely looked up, and it took him no time at all to recognize that voice, which happened to belong to his sister Kyra. He mentally smirked, for he was glad that even with such a long time spent away from the Academy that he still managed to use this skill in ordinary situations, which meant that he had improved his field skills somewhat.

"I am merely here to stay away from all of the dastardly chaos that I am constantly bombarded with that is known as gossip. And women," Dameon replied, "what are you doing here, sister?"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun May 27, 2012 12:34 pm

"Ah, yes. you do tend to get a lot of that in school," Ksenia said. "I myself tend to lean towards solitude most of the time. That is why I am here. Leaves a lot more time for you to think if you don't have people watching you all the time," she answered the question, taking a look around the place. The Slushatel seemed to be unusually flustered for herself. "I am on my way to the common room How have you been here?" she asked him.
    Dameon Volans
    Dameon Volans
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Dameon Volans Sun May 27, 2012 12:57 pm

"I dislike the very notion of others watching me," Dameon agreed, "and solitude is a very fine thing we have a lack of in places like this." He shook his head in disdain at his notions, but then nodded firmly at his sister's words. "I am not sure where I am going, or how long I have been here, but I came here straight after lunch."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:53 pm

"Yes, it is one of the thins we have to put up with when attending a school," Ksenia said, nodding her head slightly. "Shall we find a more comfortable place?" she asked him. The place irked her slightly. There were some good things that happened her and some that were not so good.
    Dameon Volans
    Dameon Volans
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Dameon Volans Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:13 am

"It is?" Dameon questioned, "so are you saying that in every school, gossip roams the corridors faster than the speed of light?" He cocked his head at his sister, and asked, "Is there something so horrible about this place you want to go somewhere else? I think this place is very comfortable indeed; very quiet, good for a place to think."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:42 pm