Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Hit Me With Your Best Shot (Open)

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Hit Me With Your Best Shot (Open) Empty Hit Me With Your Best Shot (Open)

Post by Karmzy Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:38 am

Karma was sitting at the bar, not talking to anyone. Ever since the Crownapped kids had gotten back, it was as if they'd been in a near death experience or something. Everyone was tip toeing around them. She wanted...

A Fight.

She spun and faced the doorway. The next person to come through that door was getting a face full of butterbeer and a kick to the face. She sipped on said butterbeer and smiled, slipping off her bar stool and walking calmly for the doorway, leaving three galleons on the table behind her. Any second now...

Without even thinking of the consequences, of who may or may not be there, Karma watched the door creak open, threw the butterbeer in their face and pounced on them, tackling them backwards and onto the outside ground. They rolled three times before she actually got to see who it was.
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Hit Me With Your Best Shot (Open) Empty Re: Hit Me With Your Best Shot (Open)

Post by Jodie Bass Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:02 am

Adele was going to the Three Broomsticks to have a gigantic jug of butterbeer, because she didn't drink firewhiskey and butterbeer was a lovely, lovely sweet substance that should not be wasted.

Her favourite outfit nicely clothed her as she made her way into the shop. As she opened the shop, however...

SPLASH!

She felt a huge just of butterbeer hit her face and she unknowingly licked the area around her mouth and felt the utter sweetness of it. But before she could enjoy any of it, however, she was tackled to the ground by someone and they rolled around on the ground about three times. Adele was mostly trying to fend her off, shoving and kicking and shrieking for help. Why the heck was someone doing this to her?

As Adele could finally put a face on the... person who had attacked her, she yelled in her face. "What is your problem?" she shrieked, trying to wriggle herself free.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:11 pm

Karma glared down at the girl, snarling. "Don't play stupid!" She yelled, noticing with hidden glee that the person was not only a Gryffindor, but a girl too. "I know what you did to my best friend, Gryff." She grabbed the girl's shoulders and slammed them back into the ground, holding back most of her strength so that she wouldn't seriously injure the girl. She'd probably just be bruised.

Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:39 pm

Adele could not believe her eyes - this girl had friends? "What the - " she spluttered, feeling her shoulders thudding onto something hard. She could feel something hurting like... well, she had never been hurt this badly before. She cleared her throat for courage. "You have a best friend? I don't even know you!" she wailed. "Just. Let. Me. Go!"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:24 pm

Karma snarled at the girl, letting her face go inhumanly angry for split second before looking down and cocking an eyebrow. "Don't act stupid. It's unbecoming." She stood and dusted herself off, smiling down at the girl. "Well, Gryffie, I think that was the message devilvered." She smirked meanly. "Make sure you tell your friends too."

She turned on her heel and walked back into the Three Broomsticks, ordering another butterbeer and sitting back on her barstool.
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:47 am

"I'm not stupid!" shrieked Adele, "I just have actually no freakin' idea what you're talking about!" She had to try her best not to turn like her sister and let her mouth spew a handful of insults.

Adele rolled her eyes at the other girl as she left her alone. "You b-bitch!" she yelled from across the shop, swallowing. In her mind, she was practically crying. She had never, never sworn before. She wanted to walk, but she came here for a Butterbeer, and a Butterbeer she was going to get. She decided to order a mug and sat alone, by herself, fiddling with her necklace.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:04 pm