Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Hit me with your best shot

Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Hit me with your best shot Empty Hit me with your best shot

Post by Serena D. Middleton Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:28 pm

It was late at night and Serena was standing out in front of her family’s mansion by herself in the moon light. She didn’t know if it could be called a family any more. Her parents were too busy for he and her siblings most of the time. The only one who seemed to care anymore was her big brother Prince and even then he couldn’t care. A tear fell from her eye as she watched her beloved cat walk down the path way to her. “No Socks you have to go back inside. I can’t bring you with me this time.” She said wiping her eyes. Turning she began to run away from the house towards the edge of London.
    When she couldn’t run anymore she sat on a curb trying to catch her breath. Folding her arms she placed the on her knees and placing her head on her arms. She couldn’t believe she had just left her two best friends and one of them didn’t even know it. She looked back the way she came to make sure Socks hadn’t fallowed her and sighed in relief when she didn’t see him. Though she did wish she had seen either Prince or Ashton fallowing her, but she saw no one, nothing.”
    Standing up again she began to walk through the worst part of London her nose stuck up in the air just like if she were anywhere else. She fixed her bag so it rested on her shoulder and the strap wasn’t falling off of her shoulder. She peered into the darkness and began to pretend like everything was okay. They wouldn’t even know she was gone until they woke up and she’d be surprised if they even looked for her. She wore a yellow graphic tee with two cupcakes one saying ‘don’t you wish you were hot like me?” to the other along with shorts and pink high top converses with her bag hanging off one shoulder.
    outfit
    Myles Drakeo
    Myles Drakeo
    Adult
    Adult

Hit me with your best shot Empty Re: Hit me with your best shot

Post by Myles Drakeo Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:55 pm

Myles found himself yet again in the UK this time he decided to stick the muggle area thinking he could possibly catch another prisoner since his last kidnapping was so much fun he wanted to do it yet again. He didn't care if anyone was around but he kept to the shadow when he saw a girl that would make a good target. He thought maybe he would talk to her for a little bit before he took her to his home.

He slowly walked up to her and knelt down beside her. "What is a young girl such as yourself doing out here all alone?" He asked softly hoping not to startle her too much. Talking was easy as was kidnapping since he had done it fairly often until he met Jaz who was no where to be seen in the past few days or was it month. His loneliness led him back to his old ways for he loved to see people squirm when they realized that they were not going to be set free until he was ready to set them free.
    Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Serena D. Middleton Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:01 pm

“I’m not a little girl,” Rena said glaring at the man who was talking to her. “And my parents don’t love me so why should be there in their house that isn’t a home anymore.” She tossed her hair over her shoulder and walked away from the man further away from her home though she wasn’t exactly sure where she was going. It would have been easy to just go over to Ashton’s house but her parents would find her too easily. She wanted to make them realize how much they needed her.
    Myles Drakeo
    Myles Drakeo
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Myles Drakeo Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:44 pm

Myles smiled slightly as she walked away he got up and followed her. "You know if you want somewhere your parents will never find you I know the place. I could take you there." He said as he walked beside her. "I was wrong to call you a little girl you are braver then I thought you are." He kept his voice nice and even trying to keep his voice nice and calm he did not want to give it away that he was going to take her and tie her up in a room in his loft in Russia.

"So would you like to come with me dear? Away from this place?" He asked with a slight smile on his face.
    Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Serena D. Middleton Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:49 pm

“How far away?” Serena asked raising her eyebrow at him. “I don’t want to leave for ever just teach them that they need me.” She said an narrowed her eyes at the man. “They don’t even act like they love me anymore.” She said and crossed her arms over her chest as she stomped away.
    Myles Drakeo
    Myles Drakeo
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Myles Drakeo Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:02 pm

"Well I know a place in a small town in Russia if you are interested." He said as he placed an arm on the girl's shoulder. "It is a shame that your parents have ignored a beautiful girl such as yourself." He hoped that he could keep himself calm and not clue her into what he was thinking but talk is cheap and he could keep her interested maybe she would go with him without too much of fight.
    Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Serena D. Middleton Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:07 pm

“Russia is too far away,” Rena said shaking her head, “it would take my daddy and uncle forever to get there. “They would never find me,” She said and looked away from him to see a park. Squealing she ran over the swings. The swings had always been her favorite. She could never resist.
    Myles Drakeo
    Myles Drakeo
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Myles Drakeo Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:15 pm

Myles sighed followed slowly as she ran for the swing then we he reached her he grabbed her arm yanked her off the swing covered her mouth and apparated them to his Russian loft where he led her forcefully to the downstairs bedroom tossed her in there and locked the door not bothering to tie her up. He then went and slumped on the couch waiting for either a scream from either of his captives or possibly Jaz to come home.

He sighed and fell into a short sleep when he woke up he was a little hungry but didn't care he just wanted to go hit something but instead decided to go check how the girl was doing. He carefully opened the door and brought in with him a tray of food. he set it on the night stand before saying. "You are now mine until A. I let you go or B. I get some ransom money for you." He smiled slightly he sort of liked the girl but wasn't going to admit that.
    Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Serena D. Middleton Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:25 pm

Serena screamed into the hand as she was pulled from the swing and apparated away from her life.
    After being tossed into the room Serena watched the door close behind her and curled up in to a cornor. What had she done? She was never going to get home now. Her parents were never going to find her. She was never going to see Socks again. Watching the door she sat there until it opened again. “What do you want from me?” She asked practically screaming over what he said. “My parents are in London, how are you are not going get any money from them where ever we are.” She hurtled her self toward the door trying to get out.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:53 am

Admin Arsen:
    This thread is being banned! Whilst HR doesn't specifically have a rule against it, Forumotion TOC has rules against inappropriate behavior such as pedophilia even the laws itself do not support it. This thread will be deleted in two days please do not continue. Consider this a warning for future reference. If you have any question please owl me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:57 am