Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

One upon a time Enemies

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

One upon a time Enemies Empty One upon a time Enemies

Post by Manda Tue May 29, 2012 4:41 pm

The chill seeped through Kait's bones as she walked through the popular Tavern, enjoying the sound of the familiar Russian Language.

"A cup of coffee please," She ordered, smiling at the waitress. Kait was thankful she talked regularly in Russian with her friends.

Bringing out her notebook, The red head started writing a poem that has been stuck in her head for a while now, while singing softly a Greek Song.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

One upon a time Enemies Empty Re: One upon a time Enemies

Post by Loz Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:41 pm

"Water." Jaelyn ordered from the waitress uninterestedly, instead tilting her head slightly at the familiar looking red head down the bar.

"Kaitlen." she smirked, nodding briefly at the girl, mildly curious as to what she was writing- though not so much that she felt the need to stimulate a conversation with the other girl.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:23 am

"Morozov, or do we know call each other by our first names now?" Kait smirked, putting down her muggle pen, while subtly covering up the poem that only had three lines so far.

"So, what got you here on this...." Kait wrinkled her nose, at the thought of the current chily weather, "Not so fine day?"
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:41 pm

Jaelyn shrugged one shoulder, smiling slyly, "What can I say? I'm in a friendly mood." The girl frowned, then chuckled quietly, "Well, as close to friendly that I can get.

Her green eyes narrowed accusingly at the piece of paper and she cocked her head to the side, "What are you writing?"

"Boredom." she replied simply, sliding her empty drink away from her on the bar, "And yourself?" Jaelyn raised an eyebrow at her.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:06 pm

Snorting, Kait shook her head. "Morozov, we had never got along really. Heck, we had gotten into fights over the wierdest things. And, how many times had we hit each other?" Kait told her, a mask over the red heads face. Kait was too guarded now.

"A letter for you declaring forgiveness, and hope that we become the best of buddies." Came the sarcastic reply. Kait looked up, and challenged her to say something.

"I felt crowded back in Hogwarts. Strange, after six months in a cell, I shouldn't make me feel like that." Kait replied, a bit hesitant.

Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:16 pm

Jaelyn laughed, flipping her hair over her shoulder, "Too many times to count." She paused and frowned, slightly confused. "So what's your point, exactly?" Violence, or at the very least conflict, dominated all of our relationships with anyone- it was natural for the girl.

"Terribly sorry, but I'm going to have to reject forgiveness." she smirked lazily, then took a sip of her refilled drink. "Though-" Jae paused, slightly uncertain, "I'm ready to call a truce."

"You were in a cell for six months?" She raised an eyebrow at her, actually surprised. She was well aware that Kait was one to enjoy a party, and perhaps was more towards the wild side- but a criminal?

"Nice." she nodded approvingly.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:24 pm

"That we are too alike, Morozov. I don't let go of grudges easily, and we had fought to often for me to let it go quickly," Kait told her, drinking some water. Kait couldn't bring herself to drink in front of Morozov.

"Aw, now I am going to break down and go cry rives," Kait shot back, not looking up. Kait did look up though when Morozov declared a truce. "What... is your definition of a truce? Not punching more than once?"

Snorting, Kait sighed. "Surprised you didn't hear. I was kidnapped, Morozov. With my sister. Shows how much you care." Then she looked at her carefully. "Nice? Did you think I did something illegal?" Then again, Kait did drink illegally everyday anyways. "The rest of the Seven Devils will skin my hide if I did that."
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:37 pm

"Grudges get in the way." Jaelyn said dismissively, taking a final swig from her drink, and setting it down on the bar's surface with a soft thud.

"Only rivers?" she asked, mocking a pout. Jaelyn shrugged again, "A truce that stands so that neither of us end up in the infirmary." she decided on the spot, eyeing the other girl warily.

Jaelyn was, again, very much surprised. "I thought you knew how to defend yourself." It was clear to her that Grayson had been slacking with her physical training, to allow a kidnapper get even close to-

"How did you end up being in prison if you were a victim?" she muttered underneath her breath, admittedly confused.

"Forgive me for assuming that when one is put into a prison cell for six months, they've committed a crime." she said sarcastically.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:46 pm

"Not that special Morozov. The world doesn't revolve around you, the last time I checked." Kait smirked, and put up her hair. When Morozov announced the terms, Kait immediately saw the way around it. So I can send her to St. Mungos... after all the infirmary isn't open during summer. Kait thought, smirking. "Alright."

Snarling at Morozov, Kait leaned forward. "I know how to defend myself. But when your kidnapper is the side kick of your dead father who was a Dark Wizard, what do you do? He didn't even use magic. He had placed his hands on our shoulders, and his rings had a freaking drug in it that caused us to fall asleep!" Kait eye's flashed, as she took in deep breaths.

"He had a cell, in the basement of my father's old house." Kait mumbled, her arms crossed.

"Thinking that, you must think that I am a trouble maker don't you."

Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:12 pm

"My world does." Jaelyn corrected her, eyebrow raised. "And last time I checked," the girl drawled, smirking, "I'm still in my world."

Jaelyn kept her cool facade in place as Kait leaned forward, and did not flinch backwards at their proximity. She nodded slowly as the other girl described her previous predicament.

"Mm." she hummed quietly. "Could you not have figured out a way to escape the cell?" Jaelyn continued to interrogate her.

"You act like one- I haven't decided if you're a true trouble maker quite yet, though." she smirked, eyes daring.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:41 am

"Your world doesn't sound very fun, really. It sounds lonely," Kait replied, with an fake innocent look on her face. "Do tell me what you do to amuse yourself."

Getting up, Kait punched Morozov in the jaw. The tavern fell silent as they started at Kait and Morozov. "You know, Iris and I did in the end. We broke out, with no help. We learned from out last attempts." Kait told her calmly, anger flashing in her eyes.

Kait made a mental note to cause more fights and pranks in Durmstrang. "I will take that challenge, Morozov."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:45 am