Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

best of enemies

Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

best of enemies Empty best of enemies

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:56 pm

Iris merely glanced around the arena before taking a seat on one of the steps. She couldn't recall being here before, but then again, she could be wrong. She was glad to be back in England, though she did enjoy her time at Durmstrang. Especially the crazy students and Professors; the thought made her smirk.

She supposed she could go back to the States for the holidays, but wondered if she and Kait would rather go and stay with Game, their brother.
    Hazelle Bass
    Hazelle Bass
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

best of enemies Empty Re: best of enemies

Post by Hazelle Bass Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:43 am

Haze hadn't been here in absolute ages. Last time she was here, she spent the night drinking champagne on a blind date with some dude from Hitrost who graduated when she was a third year. Abraxas, his name was? Whatever. He was out of her life, and she hated him because he was so damned obsessive.

"Abe, you bastard," she smirked as she entered. She then saw one of the Exchange Students from her classes from afar. Her smirk disappeared. "What are you doing here?" she asked.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:35 pm

Iris turned around as she heard a voice and raised an eyebrow at the girl. She seemed kind of familiar, but couldn't recall her name. Then again, she had never conversed with that many students while at Durmstrang.

"Oh you know, just came here out of curiosity actually," she replied with a smirk. "I see that you were expecting a 'bastard' apparently," she remarked. "Believe it or not, they are quite easy to find."
    Hazelle Bass
    Hazelle Bass
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hazelle Bass Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:56 am

"Oh," Haze replied. She rolled her eyes at the girl, "Don't you know that bastard is dead? It was all over the stupid news. His sister's dead too - last October." She shook her head. "Saaaaad story... Le, who's this girl who goes to Durmstrang, but she's in Hogwarts 'cause of that Exchange thing, told me about it. It's like, brother sister DIE FEST." She chuckled at the phrase 'die fest'.

She looked at the girl carefully. It happened to be the girl from Hogwarts as well. "Oh, you're one of Tshering's friends aren't you? I'm Haze."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:55 am

"Heard about the sister, didn't know the brother died too," Iris muttered with a humourless smirk. "I wasn't acquainted with either of them, so I don't think I need to feel sad about it," she shrugged. "Ah yes, Lena. I met her briefly once and found that she's my sister's friend. She seemed...interesting, to say the least," she recalled.

She nodded her head in affirmation. "Yeah, I am. Nice to meet ya Haze, I'm Iris but you're free to call me Grayson as well," she introduced herself too. "So how do you know Tshering?"
    Hazelle Bass
    Hazelle Bass
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hazelle Bass Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:32 am

"Well, that's harsh," Haze remarked. "You should be sad when anyone dies. Karma's a bitch, but only when you're a bitch to it." She raised an eyebrow. "You have a sister? Whoooo is it? Doooo I know her? No offense, but is she lame? And Le is nuts, but she has the hottest guy wrapped around her finger. Everyone knows that." She chuckled.

"Grayson?" Haze frowned. "There's this dude named Greyson Chance a million years ago, that Kaycee had a crush on. Coincidence?" She shrugged her shoulders. "Adele spoke of her as being scary once or twice... but really, I love Tshering. She can blow PERFECT SMOKE RINGS!"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:49 am

"No, I don't think I need to be sad if some stranger dies," Iris said and rolled her eyes. "It's not as if some unknown person will be sad if we die," she stated. "Yes, karma is quite twisted I must say, but it keeps us on our toes," she smirked. "Her name's Kaitlen Grayson," she answered. Looking at the girl with a raised eyebrow, she said in an even tone, "No, not lame; very much the opposite of that."

"So you are crushing on the hottest guy in Durmstrang?" She asked amusedly.

She shook her head. "I can assure you that I am not associated with that fellow." She grinned at the mention of Adele. "Well, Adele does think almost everything and everyone is crazy, including pineapples."
    Hazelle Bass
    Hazelle Bass
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hazelle Bass Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:03 pm

"Um, yeah they will!" Haze replied. Her eyebrows were raised. "I mean, if they like, have a crush on you! Like when this douche died, and Kaycee had a huge crush on him, he cried like a baby." The blonde blinked. "Whoa... isn't Lena friends with Kait?" she asked. "Like Kaitlen, Fifthie Hrabrost? Red hair?"

Haze shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe... I just want what Lena has: a hot guy. There is a shortage in Durmstrang. I had dibs on Prentiss, but I know he likes Tshering, so it's like, fuck."

The blonde tried not to choke. "YOU LIKE ADELE?" she yelled. "Oh my fucking God, how could anyone?" She shook her head in disdain.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:13 pm

Iris smirked at the brunette's logic and said, "In that case, sounds like a lot boy will cry for your death, Bass. Wouldn't be that surprising really, if that indeed did happen." She nodded her head in affirmation. "Yes, Lena is friends with her I guess, I did meet Lena also once actually. And yeah, you've pretty much got her description right. Why, are you her friend as well?" She asked.

"Shortage of hot Russian boys? That's not the way I saw it when I was there," she remarked. "But then again, I never bothered to check if they were single or not. Not that I care since I already have someone," she told with a shrug.

"She is definitely something else, but she's not so bad. Not really sure what she's been up to this year, though." She said.
    Hazelle Bass
    Hazelle Bass
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hazelle Bass Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:05 am

"I don't know about that," Haze replied. "I mean, I broke half their hearts so it's like, 'That bitch isn't only a whore: she's a heartless ghost.' It's okay, better heartless than nothing." The blonde raised her eyebrows. "You met Le? I heard she's sober now." She said that almost sadly. "Le and I used to get trashed together before she took off for Hogwarts. Too bad she didn't use her mad kissing skills often."

Haze burst out laughing. "Oh my Goooood! You're taaaaaaaken!" she asked. "Who is he? What's his name? Is he stinking rich? And no offense, but seriously, is he lame? And the most important question of all... DOES HE HAVE AAAAAAABS?!" Her eyes widened with interest.

Haze groaned. "I wouldn't know because I won't dare say a word to that bitch. I haven't for like, seven years, so it's like, no biggie."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:06 pm

"Wow, you're a bitch and a whore? Now there's something I don't hear everyday," Iris commented sarcastically and shook her head. "It is better to be heartless," she muttered in agreement. "If you need another heartless friend, count me in. I wouldn't know if she's sober or not, met her only once." She said. "I figured she used her mad kissing skills enough on some boy named Rhys Edmunds..?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

She glared lightly at the girl in confusion and slight anger. "What, don't think I'm sexy enough to have a boyfriend? And honestly, you need to fucking stop with the whole 'are they lame' questions," she rolled her eyes. "So curious about abs? Let me guess, you've fooled around with guys with six packs and eight packs," she chuckled.

"Aren't you both sisters?" She asked, trying not to laugh. "Or just coincidentally having the same last name?"
    Hazelle Bass
    Hazelle Bass
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hazelle Bass Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:52 am

"If one isn't good enough I might as well be both!" Hazelle exclaimed. She was proud of being both and nothing hurts. "Well, heartlessness earns you a lot of enemies. Why else does half the year hate me?" asked Haze. "I know Lena doesn't hate me." Haze nearly blushed when Grayson mentioned Rhys but she managed to hide it well. "Oh, that was after they broke up. I do hope they get back together though."

Haze shrugged her shoulders. "I think you're too sexy to have a boyfriend," she said honestly. "No, that's not a compliment. And I can't help asking people if they're lame. It's what I do best." The blonde flipped her hair in answer. "Well, I've more than fooled around but no gritty details," she winked.

"She's my stupid excuse of a sister," she muttered, pretending to punch the air.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:11 pm