Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

When Enemies Meet (Aurelie and Nico)

Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

When Enemies Meet (Aurelie and Nico) Empty When Enemies Meet (Aurelie and Nico)

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:28 am

Aurelie was in the Owlry, tying a note to an owl. It was beautiful up there, but stinky, and then she heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

When Enemies Meet (Aurelie and Nico) Empty Re: When Enemies Meet (Aurelie and Nico)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:34 am

Nico was making his way up the stairs to the owlery so he could send a note when he noticed someone was already up in it.

'Oh great.' He thought. 'It's that Hufflepuff. Just my luck.'
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

When Enemies Meet (Aurelie and Nico) Empty Re: When Enemies Meet (Aurelie and Nico)

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:08 am

Aurelie saw the disgusted look on Nico's face and scowled. "Nice to see you too," she snapped. A Slytherin. Even if he was Allie's brother, it made her mood sour to see him. "I don't believe that we've ever met officially, but I'm Aurelie Bones. And I'm going to go soon, just to be out of YOUR way."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:33 am