Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Something Simple

Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Something Simple  Empty Something Simple

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue May 29, 2012 5:35 pm

Faye fidgeted with her top a newer one that she had bought resently, having finally given into the fact that she coudl no longer fit into her old clothes; she swam in most of them, being about half the weight she was a year ago.

She wasn't sure if the streachy material of the top made her look less thin or more so.

Running a hand neverously through her air she glanced around the pub, biting her lip and looking for the familiar head of her friend. She missed the girl greatly, and was worried about her not showing up. She could be busy or-or-

Trying to calm herself down, she tried to relax and wandered closer to the bar on the pretence of getting some sort of drink.

Outfit
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Something Simple  Empty Re: Something Simple

Post by rev tennant Tue May 29, 2012 7:00 pm

Despite all the horrible things that happened lately, Lora couldn't help but feel happy about seeing her fellow Slushatel friend once more. She had missed her like crazy, and even though she was going back to Durmstrang soon anyway, she couldn't wait to talk to the young girl.

And hopefully, she'll like her birthday present, she thought anxiously. As soon as she entered the bar, she looked around for Faye and smiled widely when she spotted her.

"Faye!" She called out and went to sit next to her and gave her a hug. "Gosh, I missed you!"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue May 29, 2012 8:16 pm

A grin erupted on the young girls face as she heard the call. Lora - her first friend she really made at school - really made every.

"Lora," she called hugging her back tightly, "I missed you too; Durmstrang just isn't the same without you there."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed May 30, 2012 11:38 am

Lora laughed lightly and sat down next to the Slushatel. Waving her hand dismissively at her friend's comment, she said, "I'm sure Durmstrang isn't missing my constant chattering. And like I mentioned before, I missed you like crazy too!"

She smiled even wider as she remembered about the gift and reached into her bag. She took out the wrapped present carefully and handed it over to Faye. "I know you don't really care much for your birthday, but I do. So, happy birthday." She kissed her friend's cheek and hugged her once more, and hoped again that she would like the present.

outfit!
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu May 31, 2012 4:21 pm

"I don't care if Durmstrang misses it or not," Faye said rather decidedly - at least for her. "I miss it."

Faye blushed and took the package. "You really didn't have to Lor; I mean, its not like anything..."

Even as she was trying to explain why the girl hadn't needed to get her anything, Faye was already busy unwrapping it. Even Faye Hansoff couldn't hold back curiosity.

"Lora," she breathed looking at it, "Its-its... too nice. You didn't need to do that. Really."

Still she smiled at the necklace.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:16 pm

Smiling softly at the young girl, Lora said, "Well, you missing me is definitely more important. And trust me when I say that it didn't feel the same at Hogwarts because the world doesn't have enough sweet people like you."

She grinned happily at Faye's reaction and was glad she liked it. "Oh please, of course I needed to buy you something pretty! I just wish there were occassions where I could buy you more things," she said and chuckled. "I can put it on you, if you want," she offered.

"So how are things back at Durmstrang?" She asked.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:03 pm

Faye blushed and ducked her head, "I'm sure I'm not all that special. You could probably find someone somewhere."

She looked down at her hand and nodded slowly holding it out to her.

"Thank you, really its... thank you."

"Drumstang is..." she paused to think about it, "Durmstrang. Same old, same old I suppose; got a few new Professors."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:52 am

"Of course you're special!" Lora exclaimed, surprised that the girl could even think she was anything less. "You clearly don't see yourself, do you? Trust me, I can't just find someone like you somewhere."

Rolling her eyes good naturedly, she grinned, "Once again, you're welcome. Really, it was no trouble." She got up and placed the chain around the Slushatel's neck. "Aw, you look prettier!" She told with a smile.

"Are they nice? Or just all psycho like others?" She asked, half joking. "And how are you and Roman?"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:16 pm

"I see myself," she shrugged and ducked her head, keeping her voice low. "I just... am being rational is all."

She nodded her head and fiddled with the hem of her shirt.

"Are you saying I didn't look pretty before?" she teased looking up with a twinkle in her eyes.

Faye shrugged again, "I don't know. Some seem okay... more of the usual. I heard a rumor that the Occlumency Prof was off his rocker - just let out of Azkaban or something but.. You can't always believe everything you hear can you? I've never taken his class sooo..." She shrugged again, and blushed at her next question.

"Me and Roman are good... we're really good."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:52 am

"Nope, that's being totally 'irrational' my friend," Lora corrected the girl. "I promise you one of these days I'll make sure you realize how special you are," she decided.

She chuckled and shook her head. "Hey, I said you look 'prettier', alright? Besides, you always look pretty." She grinned.

Her eyes widened as she heard the news. "Released from Azakaban? Highmaster Rusnak's taking chances, huh?" She joked. "But yeah, all rumours can't be true. Still, things like that remind me how different Durmstrang is," she commented.

"Oh, that's awesome to hear!" She grinned happily. "So is it like, official?"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:33 pm

"Okay then," Faye girnned a bit at the girl, "I suppose I'll look forward to that day." She highly doubted she could ever find a way to do that - because she still felt that Lora was wrong, but...

Faye would let her have her moment.

She blushed and ducked her head, "I look cute.. maybe I don't think I'd ever look... pretty. I always look too.. young." And of course now she felt she looked too sick. But she wasn't going to bring that up. If Lora wasn't going to go there, Faye was certainly fine with leaving that alone too.

"That's just what I heard," she shrugged her thin shoulders, "I don't know if I'm the best authority. I barely pay attention to these things."

She continued to blush and started to fiddle with her necklace, uncomforatable with the turn of conversation while at the same time not realy wanted to change it.

"I suppose... yeah I suppose it is... I mean.. he did say I love you... so if anything were to be "offical" I mean... that would... wouldn't it?" She didn't really understand these things.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:09 pm

"Why do you not see yourself in that positive way?" Lora asked curiously. "Did someone make you feel like you're not?"

"You are young Faye," she pointed out. She knew the Slushatel wanted to say 'sick' also, and as much as Lora was worried, she didn't want to talk about a sad topic on her friend's birthday. Maybe after a while, she thought.

Her eyes widened and she clapped her hands excitedly, all her troubles forgotten. "He said the he loved you?!" She exclaimed, earning weird looks from other people, and she smiled apologetically at them. "Oh my gosh, that's amazing! Did you tell him the same??"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:28 pm

Faye shrugged, "I don't know... I'm just being reasonable I suppose. I'm just..." She hummed softly for a moment, "I suppose I'm just repeating what my family says."

Its wasn't completely true... her family could phrase it much worse. She was being more postitive than they ever were but still... Lora had asked so.... she had given the answer she had.

"I know that," Faye smiled slightly, "But I always look.. too young. Or something..."

Faye let out a little chuckle at her friends reaction, ducking her head bashfully.

"He did.. I mean... he was a little out of it, he'd hit his head," more like punched but Faye didn't feel like bringing that up, "But I mean... he still meant it."

She looked up, her eyes dancing, "Of course."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:57 pm

"That's not being reasonable, that's being totally unrealistic," Lora scoffed. "And you know what? Ignore what your family says. They're probably jealous that they're not as nice or awesome as you," she smiled.

She hugged Faye and asked quietly, "How's the treatment coming along?"

"Of course he must have meant it; he was telling it to you after all!" She exclaimed once more, this time ignoring the looks from people. She grinned even wider at the Slushatel's response. "Aww, that's so amazing," she said. "Now I'm kind of interested in meeting him," she told and laughed lightly.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:56 pm

Faye just shook her head and smiled. She was pretty sure jealousy wasn't her families problem. Beings ignorant, self-indugling pricks might have been though.

"Oh," the girl frowned a bit as she was hugged. She fiddled with the end of her shirt again, "It- its you know... going. Good, or whatever..." she shrugged.

"I'm sure he'd love meeting you too... he's, nice, and... just... yeah.." She smiled to herself.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:58 am

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to kill the mood, I just wanted to know if you were okay," Lora said with a small smile and sat back down, feeling sort of stupid. "It's going to get better, by the way."

Seeing the smile on Faye's face, she felt better. He sure must be treating her good, she thought. "I wish Dyl hadn't lost his memory," she murmured mostly to herself, not realizing that her friend probably heard it, and suddenly missing the way Dyl used to make her feel.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:10 pm

"No, no its fine Lora," she shook her head and smiled softly, "Really don't- don't feel bad. Its okay to ask; and its... its going to be fine. Of course it is."

Faye looked up with a frown, "He lost his memory? How... ?" She suddenly felt very out of it, had she really only been paying attention to her life? What about everyone else?
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:29 pm

"Well okay, if you're sure then," Lora told quietly with a small smile and hugged the girl once more. "I'm sorry, again though, for asking."

Surprised that the Slushatel heard her, she replied, "He crashed into the Whomping Willow that's there at Hogwarts, because Kait made him drink and he ended up being drunk." Fidgeting with her fingers, she blushed lightly. "He's okay and all, but he doesn't even remember his own name, and it's been kind of frustrating for the both of us," she admitted. "I'm sorry for dumping this on you. I didn't mean to, really."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:14 pm

Faye hugged her back, "Of course I'm sure."

She frowned at this news.

"Oh, Lor, I'm sorry," she couldn't even think about what that must be like for her. If Roman couldn't..."That's really awful. Is there nothing.... should there not be a spell to fix that? I mean it feels like there is a spell for so many things.... how could there not be?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:34 am

"Yeah, Kait said she was sorry too. But then again, she had the reason to be," Lora replied and sighed. "Really though, don't worry about it. No, the Healer said there's no spell, he'd have to get his memory back the normal way. But it's getting harder for me to deal with it," she admitted.

"Plus, I sort of got into a fight with Kait." She ran her hands through her hair and smiled apologetically at the Slushatel. "I'm blabbering, sorry."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:17 am

Faye reached out a hand and put it ontop of her friends, "Its okay; you have reason to do so."

She tapped her foot softly against her chair leg as she thought.

"I am sure..." she breathed through her nose softly and gave a light smile, "Everything will work out for the best. We have to believe that, do we not?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:08 pm

Lora looked at her friend with an almost relieved smile, glad that she didn't mind much about her ranting. "This is so not how I thought our meeting would go after not seeing each other for nearly a year," she told and grinned lightly.

She nodded her head slowly and smiled reluctantly. "Yes, I suppose you're right. Thanks for listening though. See, this is why I missed you!" She chuckled and hugged the Slushatel.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm

Faye gave a tinkling laugh, "Well, I don't think its so bad."

"And there is no one to listen at Hogwarts?" Faye teased slightly, playing with her necklace unconsiously. She winked and grinned again.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:26 am

Lora looked at Faye for a moment before smiling softly, "I'm glad you came so we could catch up."

"Oh there are, just not as good as listeners as you," she grinned and winked back. "Gosh, I can't wait to come back to Durmstrang and see you for good, just like it should be. Sure I'll miss Hogwarts, but no place like home, huh?"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:07 pm

"I'm glad I came as well," Faye said softly, mirrroring Lora's own smile. "I missed you Lora. I really did. Durmstrang was just so..."

She shrugged and gave a little smile.

"Its just nice to see familiar faces at Durmstrang... even if some of the others will be going back to Hogwarts," the girl frowned as she reaslized now Charlotte would be her friend miles away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:26 am