Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Casa de DeLuna (Cain/Leah)

Casa de DeLuna (Cain/Leah) - Page 2 Empty Re: Casa de DeLuna (Cain/Leah)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:20 pm

Cain smiled gently and nuzzled Leahs neck softly while he waited for her to finish her meal, this was perfection, he gazed softly at her looking right into her eyes. Cain got lost in them, they were so deep so mysterious, he lived them.

"I would love to stay in with you..."

He slid his hands down onto Leahs legs from her waist squeezing them gently before kissing her neck softly.

"What will you have me do love?"

Cain teased pulling his Tongue out at Leah.

"May I however make one small request?"

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:39 pm

Leah giggled softly and took Cain's tongue in hers, sucking on it lightly. "One, I'll have us do a little bit of that," she winked. "And, two, I just want to be with you."

She raised an eyebrow at Cain and smiled. "Anything you want, love." Leah turned around in Cain's lap, and kisses his bruised neck softly. She smirked, remembering that she was the one that gave him them. "Just name it.'

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:45 pm

"Yes Leah these little beauties are from you, they sting a little you might have to kiss them better."

Cain ran his hands up Leahs thighs and squeezed the top of them gently, the outfit doing nothing to help his mood, after all, from this angle Cain could see down Leahs top and the tight trousers set his heart racing.

"I want to take you to our clearing tonight..."

He nuzzled her neck and ran his hands through her hair tugging softly on the end of it.

"I have a surprise for you."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:55 pm

Leah smirked up at Cain and kissed each of the love bites. She slowly made her way up from his neck to his jaw and finally his lips. "Feel better?"she asked, grinning slightly.

She moaned as he squeezed her thighs. "You're gonna be the death of me," Leah groaned, her head tilting back slightly.

A smile tugged at her lips as Cain spoke. "I would love to, angel. But, does it have to be a surprise?" She pouted, giving him the puppy dog eyes again.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:22 am

Cain grinned and titled his head up so Leah could get to his neck better that way, each kiss making him shudder a little bit, grinning lightly again he nibbled on her ear licking the lobe afterwards.

"Oh yes much."

Pulling his tongue out at her Cain waggled it around, there was no way he was telling her the surprise, just no way. It had taken ages to get it set up and a whole lot of energy.

"Sorry Leah, this one has to stay secret. Not the eyes please..."

Cain chuckled moving his head away from her gaze so that he wouldn't be persuaded any more by the cute look on Leahs face.

"No matter how cute you look."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:34 am

Leah pouted. "Fine. Don't tell me."

She kissed Cain's lips and got off of him. "What do you wanna do until tonight?" Leah asked, putting the dishes in the sink. She tied her hair up with a hair tie that was on the counter and started to clean them.

Looking over her shoulder, she frowned at Cain. "You really should eat something, love."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:46 am

Cain grinned lightly and watched as Leah got up from his lap, blushing intensly when he saw the sway of her hips in those tight trousers, biting his lip Cain reared his head away staring at the ceiling.

His good mood dampened a little by the mention of food, his throat dried up at the mention of it.

"I don't eat much anymore Leah. I don't think I can..."

Frowning lightly Cain looked at the washing up, standing up he walked over to Leah and began to dry the dishes as she washed.

"Let me help."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:05 am

Leah frowned slightly and turned towards Cain as he started to help. "And why can't you eat, love?"

She looked at Cain's face, worry written all over her face. She stroked his cheek gently, moving closer to him. Wrapping her arms around his waist, Leah kissed his neck gently. "What's wrong, angel? Please tell me."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:15 am

Cain wrapped his arms around Leah and nuzzled his head against her neck, letting his breath warm her skin he just stood there not wanting to speak. Memories flooded back to him of the night it happened, the pain, their taunts.

"I..."

He bit his lip and coughed to clear his breaking voice.

"The attack, has effected me deeper than the scars shown on my body, I can't sleep I can't eat, it's just one of those things Leah, it is meant to be. I am meant to suffer."

Cain closed his eyes turning his head away from Leah.

"Why am I so weak...?"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:26 am

Leah glared at Cain slightly. "You. Are. Not. Weak," she growled, gritting her teeth. "I wish you would stop saying that! You've been through more things than anybody ever should!"

She threw her hands up in frustration and turned away from Cain. "Look," she said, not looking at him. "I love you. I don't like to hear you say that you're weak. You aren't. Can you please understand that?" She whispered the question, fighting back tears.

Leah turned towards him, sniffling slightly. "Promise me you won't call yourself weak?"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:33 am

Cain bit his lip and turned away from Leah walking over to a window and looking out of it, he tried to shake the images out of his head but he couldn't, he just couldnt, he needed to get a hold of himself.

"I'm sorry...you're right. I understand."

He muttered hollow voiced, leaning against the window frame Cain rested his head on the glass and let a single tear fall from his eye. His mind raced with flashes of faces, flashes of sound, of pain and he clentched his fist. He still felt so alone sometimes.

He heard their taunts, ringing through his mind, unclean, monster, reject, abomination...Cain felt another tear fall down his cheek.

"I don't know what I'd do without you, I'd be alone, just me and the cold cold stars."

Cain choked out.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:13 pm

Leah sighed. She didn't mean to make him upset. Walking over to Cain, Leah wrapped her arms around his waist tightly, refusing to let go. She rested her head on his chest and just stood there with him, saying nothing for a while.

"I'll never leave you, angel. Please remember that," she whispered through her tears. "Don't ever think about your life if I'm not in it, understand? Because I can't and won't live if you aren't in my life."

Leah looked up at him and brushed away a stray tear, smiling sadly at him. She gave him a soft kiss on the lips before gently pulling him over to the couch. She forced him to sit down and curled up next to him, her head on his shoulder. "You know I don't like hearing about you being hurt, but if you need to talk about it, i am always here, angel. Please don't forget that."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:25 pm

Cain smiled sadly and moved his lips to kiss every stray tear from Leahs face he hadn't meant to make her cry, he hadn't told anyone about the attack, not the specifics but he though it might be best if he did. It could help him.

"Are you sure my love?"

Winding his hands in her hair Cain chuckled as Leah pushed him down onto the sofa, his eyes glazing over he thought about it, what had happened and how to phrase it. Kissing Leahs lips softly he coughed to clear his throat.

"Well it was dusk, there was a large group of men and at first I thought they were just passing through but they moved over to me, started taunting me, I kept my calm and that angered them, weaponless I could do nothing to prevent them from..."

"It hurt, it hurt so much Leah, the acid, the knives...I was so afraid. I would have never seen you again... When they got me down to the ground I knew it was the end of me...the thing that got me scared was the sight of practically half of me lying on the forest floor as i was taken to St Mungos.

Cain croaked.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:15 pm

Tears spilled down Leah's face as she cried silently. She hugged Cain close, not wanting him to feel bed. "Cain," she whispered, not entirely sure what to say. She moved so that she could straddle him and kissed him fiercely.

"Why do you always think of me?" Leah asked, her forehead resting against his. "I'm not worth it, love." She kissed his neck softly, trailing kisses down towards his collar bone.

"I love you, you know that?" Leah asked, nuzzling his neck. She kissed him passionately, wanting him to feel better. "I don't like it when you're upset, angel. Do I have your permission to distract you?" she whispered in his ear, nibbling on his ear.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:53 pm

Cain smiled and trailed his fingers over Leahs cheeks moving away her hair and drying the pearly tears that ran down her face. He knew she would get upset about this, he shouldn't have been selfish and told her it just wasn't fair.

"I love you too my love."

He grinned lightly and kissed Leah back softly, his sadness showing through his lips and his eyes as he looked at her even though he was no longer speaking about what happened.

"Don't say that about yourself, you are my world, if my world isn't worth anything then neither am I."

Cain sighed happily and nodded.

"Oh God yes. Distract me please."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:32 pm

Leah smiled slightly before pulling his shirt off. She kissed his chest softly, her hands roaming over his abs. Lightly nibbling on his neck, Leah ran her hands through his hair, pulling slightly.

"You are worth more than you give yourself credit for, angel," she whispered.

Leah pulled off her tank top and threw it across the room. She nipped at his shoulder, sucking on it until it bruised. Leah traced every scar on Cain's chest, kissing him softly.

"Consider it done, love," she purred.

Her fingers playing with the waist of his jeans, Leah bit his lip hard before sucking on it lightly.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:09 pm

Cain smiled and took his tshirt off when Leah motioned for him to do so, she kissed him and the feelings of her hands running over his body, over his scars, and he threw his head back and groaned loudly. God Leah was so beautiful.

"Mmm Leah..."

He moaned softly into her ear nibbling on her lobe, as she played with his waist band Cain growled and pushed Leah down onto the sofa and straddled her hips pushing himself into her hips. He tugged at her waistband with his teeth growling again.

"You're good, but not completely distracted yet."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:35 pm

Leah moaned as Cain nibbled at her ear. She pushed her hips into his, her back arching forward. "I'll just have to try harder then, won't I?" she groaned, tugging on his hair to expose his neck. She sucked on the skin, her hands trailing down to his thighs teasingly.

Grinding her hips against his, Leah moaned loudly. Glaring slightly at his pants, Leah unbuttoned them, letting her fingers brush in between his legs slightly. She smirked up at Cain, sliding the bra straps off her shoulders slowly.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:45 pm

Eyes clouded with lust Cain growled dangerously and pushed Leahs hand further onto him when she touched in-between his legs, nuzzling against her neck he moved his hand away and instead cupped Leah within it squeezing lightly.

"Close but still, no cigar."

Cain chuckled darkly and trailed kisses down Leahs body biting her hip roughly before indulging himself slightly by unzipping her trousers and nuzzling his head in between them kissing and biting her thighs as he hummed.

"So, terribly good at this."

He kissed Leah wildly and slid out of his jeans.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:58 pm

Leah gasped as Cain bit her. She groaned loudly, her head falling back in pleasure. Her legs wrapped around him as she pushed her hips closer to him.

"Damn. What else can I do?" she whispered thickly, flipping them over so that she was on top. She slid out of her pants, kissing down his chest as she did so. When she reached the top of his thigh, she bit him hard, her tongue flicking out at the skin.

Leah ground her hips against him, reaching back to unclasp her bra. Once it was off, she threw it over her shoulder, pressing herself closer to Cain, kissing his lips hungrily.

"You are driving me crazy, love," she groaned, her hands tightening around his waist as she moved closer to him.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:57 pm

Cain growled and tried not to hurt Leah as he ran his fingers through her hair, she knew how to turn him on and it made Cain shiver with pleasure, he muttered sweet nothings into Leahs ear and ran his hand down her body slipping it into her underwear.

"Ohh Merlin Leah...you tease..."

He grinned breathlessly.

Cain placed both hands on Leahs ass and squeezed, one hand moving to rub her gently for a moment to tease her before he removed it and ground his hips into hers.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:29 am

Leah groaned, throwing her head back in pleasure as he rubbed her. She growled as he stopped. Now who was the tease? She kissed him fiercely, the thirst for him increasing as she touched him.

"I. Am. Not. A. Tease," she growled, ripping off the remaining clothes they wore.

Leah woke up on the couch later that day, her legs were tangled with Cain's and her head rested on his chest. She started tracing lazy circles on his abs, not looking up at him yet.

Kissing his chest gently, she nuzzled his neck. Leah looked up at Cain and beamed at him. "That was amazing, love."

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:19 am

Cain looked down at Leah and smiled, as creepy as it sounded he had lain awake while she slept, despite her distraction Cain still couldn't sleep he was lucky that he managed to sleep last night.

"Hello Darling."

Winding his fingers through her hair Cain hugged her close and traced his fingers down her back massaging her shoulder blades lightly.

"Am I really that good? I've never been with a woman before last night..."

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:06 pm

Leah hummed slightly as he massaged her shoulders. Leaning into his hands, she sighed happily.

"It was mind-blowing, love. Honestly, I would've never thought I was your first," she said, a blush creeping onto her face.

Leah pulled herself closer to Cain, shivering slightly as the cold air touched her exposed skin. "Is it time to go to the clearing yet, love?" she asked. "I'm not good with waiting for surprises."

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:25 pm

Cain grinned sheepishly and rubbed the back of his head, he kissed her on the lips then slid out from underneath Leah pulling his jeans on and wandering into the bedroom to conjure up a black shirt and grey waistcoat to make himself look nice.

"Oh yes, I was saving myself for the live of my life, and guess what, i found her."

Tapping Leah on the nose lightly Cain looked out of the window and nodded.

"Yes we can begin to make our way there..."

Cain began to get nervous, would she even like what he had done for her?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:29 pm