Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

So this is real...?

Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

So this is real...? Empty So this is real...?

Post by Katrin Lune Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:33 pm

Since discovering her locket secretly contained a timeturner, Kat had been using it quite a lot, to go back to finally find out the truth about her and her sisters life that had been hidden from them and blanked form their minds. Everyone they once knew was dead; there was no-one left to tell them. If she wanted answers, she'd have to find them herself.

Using the time turner was the only way she find out her true name and learned who her mother was, and how she had been cursed by a wolf demon, the end result being Katrin herself. Her mother was beautiful like Karina, Kat hoped to someday be as beautiful. She saw how her mother died; Lord Lupine, the demon, had placed a group of men under his control and made them set fire to the house, mercilessly torturing her parents first. She sees her sister running down the road and into the house trying to find them, only to be pulled out by a young Leo. She watches for a few weeks before she used the time turner to get back, her sister represses most of what had happened and they begin going into the care of abscure relatives and family friends.

On another occassion, she watches her younger self in schools; hard to recognise, but still similar to the girl she is now in some ways. She wished she could talk to her younger self and bestow the wisdom she had now to prepar eher, but of course she cant, she can just watch. She watches what happened to her sister but cant bare more than a few seconds of it. She watches her young self flip out into her full demon state and go on a rampage through the forest. She sees her friend Adrian trying to calm her down, and she sees herself strike him down dead, and then Veronika too. She sees her sister screaming and crying, horrified she arrived too late to save either of them. She sees Leo telling Reena to snap out of it and draw his demon hunting weapons and attack Katja. Kat remembers the pain of those weapons and winces, she remembers nearly bleeding to death and not being able to see clearly, and snarling with hatred at Leo. Reena begs Leo not to kill Katja, and so he imprsons her in a seal instead which attacks the demon but not the human, until Katja turns back and falls unconscious. Leo picks her up over his shoulder and takes Reena by the hand and tells them he is going to take them away somewhere, kill the man responsible for the hardship, and never let harm come to them again. DeNoir...

She sees Leo using runic spells to lock and blank memories from both of them. She sees him making the doppleganger using a forbidden spell told to him by a friend. She witnesses how he gives the dopleganger his memories and feelings, and how Reena learns to fall in love with him while Leo prepares for a battle and his death. It was on this occassion, she spoke to him when he was leaving in the dead of night while everyone else was asleep.
    "Leo, dont go, please, ive seen how you die, its horrible, dont fight him."
    "Ive seen it too... but i have too because ive seen what will happen if i dont. Tell me one thing, in the future, is Reena alright?"
    "Yes."
    "Then thats all the reason i need to do this, my sacrifice will be worth it and my curse will be over, and i can finlly take that bastard to hell with me. Ive always loved Karina, and i'll die for her if it means no-one will ever harm her again. As for the men who killed her family, Samuel will deal with them. As for Lord Lupine, well, im afriad that'll be up to you kiddo. Kat, you'll grow into a fine woman. Look after yourself, and your sister, promise me that."
    "I..." She is tearful but trying to keep it together. "I promise."
    He gives her a long, tight hug and she holds on to him, if this is to be the last time she sees him before she sees him die, she wants to remember his scent, his warmth, his heartbeat, everything."
    She watches him close the door and is left with silence, and the cruel knowledge that hes never going to walk back through that door again. She taps her timetuner, and curls up on her bed and cries.

She was too late to save Sam. He was battered and burnt and bruised from a brutal fight were he was outnumbered. They left him for dead and the cliff started crumbling. Karina tried to reach him but the cliff gave way and he fell into the sea. Karina jumped in but Kat had to pull her out before the tide dragged her under too. Theres nothing left of Sam but blood, and Karina screams so much with heartbreak that she falls unconscious, and stays in bed for weeks, withering again like Kat had seen before in the cottage before DeNoir set it alight.

Christmas with Leo. The dance hall in his manor is decorated beautifully and there is a huge tree. Festive music is playing and Leo and Karina are dancing about the hall laughing together. Kat is dancing too, running past the mile long buffet table helping herself to freshly made gingerbread and cakes. There is such warmth here; Leo has gone to a lot of effort to give the sisters something theyve never had. There is running around the house playing tag. There are snowball fights in the garden. There is sitting by the fireplace wrapped up in blankets roasting marshmellows over a roaring fire with Leo telling tales of his adventures that captivate Kat.
    Present and older Kat know however that moments like this werent to last. She would visit this scene over and over again just to remember that happiness was possible, even when it was taken away from her she could go back to this one day over and over and see what it was like to smile and laugh and be carefree and safe, encased in a bubble of fantasy that no-one could invade or destroy.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:28 pm