Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

is this for real?

William Engels
    William Engels
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

is this for real? Empty is this for real?

Post by William Engels Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:42 pm

Will smirked as he entered the club, having not been there in quite a while. Of course, he was completely blaming it on the fact that he been wanting to avoid certain people. Especially the 'big people' he had managed to anger by his tactics. And despite the death threats he had been encountered with, he was not really scared.

Moving his way towards his the bar, he glanced at the stage and shook his head, disappointed that the usual dancers and strippers he was accustomed to, seemed to have been replaced. He downed a glass of Firewhiskey, already loving the fiery feeling coursing through his veins.

Ah, this was the life. Not a single thing to worry about, nearly without the voice of the good consciousness. All he wanted was the little devil on his shoulder. Besides, after the successful day which had ended a while ago, he figured he deserved an award for a job well done.

After all, not everyone could do high class thieving and be proud of it.
    Blanche Bélanger
    Blanche Bélanger
    Adult
    Adult

is this for real? Empty Re: is this for real?

Post by Blanche Bélanger Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:09 pm

Getting dressed had become a particularly awkward ordeal that neither parties had foreseen. With a less stubborn pair, perhaps the two could have worked out a method to avoid such situations, but neither Blanche nor Roul had the personality that would allow them to compromise with the other. So, even though it had been a little over a week since the accident, the formally simple act ended up leaving both members in a particularly disgruntled mood.

Of course, Blanche had the prospects of a night of flirting, drinking and fun ahead of her to counteract that mood. Roul however, had nothing to do but pout in the corner of her head, attempting to spread his bad mood over to her. For once, the girl's stubbornness was coming in handy - she wasn't going to let him.

Adorn in a skin tight dress, the only sleeve it owned almost falling off of her right shoulder, and the hem just barely covered anything at all. If Blanche had been going by school dress-codes she would have been pushing it, her finger tips just barely grazed the hem. The dark, full black colour caused her rich brown hair to look warmer brighter, while in had the opposite affect on her dark eyes, turning them almost black in their dangerous mirth.

Blanche was on the prowl tonight.

The click from the heal of her tight knee high boots - the affect of the boots and the dress left only the patch of her bar upper thigh visible - was drowned out by the heavy beat of the clubs music. The bass filled the room, and her body. She could feel the vibration of each heavy drone and it made her feel more alive. This was indeed the life.

Weaving her way through the throng of bodies, taking care to in fact rub against them rather than away from them, Blanche appeared at the bar, leaning over it, purposely flashing the cute little bartender - he looked so young. Blanche wondered if this was his first night - a healthy glance down her almost none-existent neckline. No Blanche certainly wasn't modest in her dress.

Once her order was placed, she was distracted by the person who appeared beside her - ordering too before lingering. A smirk crossed Blanche's face as she caught the sideways glances the boy was giving her. He was even younger than the bartender (and in truth Blanche herself); he probably wasn't even old enough to legally be in here.

Turning so she - and her low cut dress - was facing him now, she raised an eyebrow, "Looking at something." Instead of responding, the boy let out a squeak and disappeared into the crowd, leaving amusement in Blanche, and then interest as his removal removed the older man that had been hiding behind her. The smirk that she had been wearing turned from amusement to something a little darker as her eye raked over the gentleman who had just downed the fire-whiskey.

Please. Him? Blanche ignored her brother's sudden commentary - the first since he had decided to start to brood. Blanche in fact, liked what she saw.

"So," she posed, taking her drink as it arrived and sliding closer to the man, "Are you going to run away too?"
    William Engels
    William Engels
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by William Engels Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:11 pm

Will turned his head to the side, just about ready to scare the source of the voice away, but just gave a look of amusement as his eyes focussed on the brunette next to him. She seemed to be just like every other female he had encountered in places as these, but there was a saying wasn't there?

Never judge a book by it's cover. However, he had to admit that the cover was definitely tempting.

"What's the fun in running away?" He questioned in a murmur, a smirk making it's way across his lips. "Unless of course, you think I should. But just so you know, I'm not really good with taking orders from a stranger."

It had been a while since he had felt the pleasure of flirting for fun; mindless and temporary. His schedule did not leave him any spare time for such hobbies, which was a major disppointment in his opinion.

Still, he knew better than to get into a serious relationship, it never did him any good. Or at least that's what he had learnt the last time. There wasn't any use thinking of all that now, he figured.

Taking another glass of Firewhiskey from the bartender, Will downed it just as quick as the first one, still aware of the woman's presence next to him. "Do you have any more plans to scare off another amateur?" He asked with a grin.
    Blanche Bélanger
    Blanche Bélanger
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Blanche Bélanger Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:44 pm

Blanche hummed slightly, her smirk moving slowly turning lopsided on her face as she continued to appraise the man. The change in his expression, the look that had clearly stated he was going to try to get rid of her - but Blanche didn't take orders any better than this man seemed to be stating her did - morphed into the amused one hew was giving her now, elicited a similar response in her. People's response to herself were one of Blanche's favourite things to observe.

"I don't know. I think it would be a real shame if you ran away on me." She canted her head to the side, and her long hair began to fall, spreading across the bar's smooth surface. "You might be interesting."

Eyes still focused on him, she watched the movement of the fire whiskey from the bar, to his stomach; she saw the flex of the muscles in his arms, as he moved, the contact of glass to lips, the bob of his Adam's apple as he swallowed.

You're making me sick.

You can't be sick. My body genius.

"Well you see, that answer depends on two things," her voice was musical, dancing deeply, deliciously dangerous. Suggestion hung as an undertone to each word she spoke, "Are you an amateur? And if not, are you going to continue to hold my attention?"
    William Engels
    William Engels
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by William Engels Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:43 pm

The man shrugged his shoulders, the smirk never leaving his lips. "Oh, I know I am interesting, no need to doubt that. But if you feel it'd be a shame, I suppose I can spare you a few minutes," he told softly, his eyes glinting teasingly.

Will was used to the observations from women; looking at him as though he was something delicious. He rarely gave it much thought, only increasing the level of his charm to extract information or simply distract.

When was the last time he used his skills for mere pleasure?

"I am most definitely not an amateur," he whispered, moving closer to the brunette, his lips nearly touching hers before pulling away with a sly smile. "I think the question here is, can you hold my attention?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, his dark gaze focussed on her.
    Blanche Bélanger
    Blanche Bélanger
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Blanche Bélanger Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:17 pm

"Oh and considerate too. How endearing - You know its real hard to find a considerate man these days," her voice bounced and her eyes sparked with amusement, all of which came together to give the action an overall appearance of if not quite sarcasm, definitely insincerity .

Picking up her glass, she drained the remaining comments before looking out over the dancing people, the shows and the music.

"Oh, I'm being put to the test too huh? How interesting," her lips skated across her lips slowly, her gaze still hadn't returned to the man she was speaking too. Instead she would focus on every other person that walked her path, both male and female.

"So - do you have a list of what you find interesting? I should think I should get some guidelines, if I'm going to be forced to such standards, don't you think?"
    William Engels
    William Engels
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by William Engels Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:53 pm

"Judging by the looks of it, you don't seem to be much into the considerate type," Will remarked with a raised eyebrow and shook his head. "And I am usually not this nice, you just happened to catch me in one of my better moods."

He smirked and drained another glass of whiskey. "I don't have much of guidelines, I prefer going with the flow. When you keep up expectations, that's when everything comes rolling down. It's not even worth the disappointment, if you ask me."

"Then again, there must be a reason why you're here talking to me, when you could be out there," he motioned his head towards the dance floor surrounded by people. "Or are you just playing the role of predator?" He asked with a grin.

She can do that part well, he supposed, since she was obviously used to these kind of tactics. If by chance she was involved in theiving, it would definitely make his night.
    Blanche Bélanger
    Blanche Bélanger
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Blanche Bélanger Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:20 pm

"Lucky me," Blanche stated, snaking an arm out and taking the man's next shot before he had a chance to grab it, knocking it back, and finally spinning back around, looking at him rather than the sea of people who were at the moment completely second rate compared to the person she was speaking to now.

He calls this flirting? Please - I could have had you undressed by now.

Ew. Roul - under no circumstances is that appropriate when I'm the you. For the briefest second a look of disgust at her brothers words flashed on her face, but then as soon as one thought they saw it, the expression was gone and her usual lazy grin was back in place.

"The considerate kind always seems to be so... boring, don't you think?"

Her head turned to the side for a moment, her gaze growing distant and almost thoughtful, though her lips remained in the smirk that the girl would swear she was born with. Letting out a slow breath, her overly exposed chest lowering slowly and then rising again, as she slid off her seat, and walked slowly around the man, her finger trailing along his back ever so lightly, a ghost of a touch. Coming around on the other side, she tilted her head again, only to the other side, and seemed to almost frown pushing down on her lips as she hopped onto the bar instead, long legs swinging so that they were almost in his lap.

"If I were a predator, does that make you my prey? You don't look much like the prey type," she stated leaning forward on her knees slightly so that she was closer to him again, "Then again, I've been told I have affects on people."

Yeah, make them want to commit murder.
    William Engels
    William Engels
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by William Engels Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:59 pm

"I don't think you realize just how lucky you are," Will replied with an undertone of the fact of the fact that she indeed was fortunate, since people who had been on the receiving end of his mood swings, always got the crap scared out of them. But he had a feeling that she was more than capable of taking care of herself, simply sliding by with her snarky comments and good looks.

Then again, those types of women were all the more dangerous amongst the many.

He raised his eyebrow once more, although this time it was at her instantaneous change in expression, one he thought he had only imagined it for a second. The man had a quick observer's eye for such things, even the most minute of details he never failed to miss. And that one characteristic trait ensured his best work during his many 'projects.' Though he was tempted to question the brunette, he knew he was in no place to do that and she perhaps might simply deny it. And before he could dwell on it further, the woman's grin was back in place.

"You just met me, do not make the assumption already that I am actually considerate," he said, a playful smirk on his lips, his eyes not leaving hers.

Will's posture was entirely relaxed and calm as usual, resisting the urge to make a comment as she continued on with her 'inspection'. He wasn't worried one bit, women liked what they saw when they were with him, and if she was an exception to that fact, there was no use sticking around for long. Placing his hands on her thighs, his thumbs stroked the skin gently as he leaned forward as well.

"I don't know what sort of people you are talking about, but I am not one of them," he stated and gave a knowing smile. "And you're right, I am most definitely not the prey in this situation and I know for a fact that neither are you. So what happens now?" The man whispered in her ear, his tone slightly husky.
    Blanche Bélanger
    Blanche Bélanger
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Blanche Bélanger Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:33 pm

Blanche had to admit the undertone to his voice intrigued her. There was an implication to the level of thankfulness she should have for her luck that suggested there could possibly have been a danger to her and that seemed to add a whole new level of excitement to her. She wanted danger, she wanted an exciting life.

You really have so many problems. Mama doesn't know the half of it.

Well get out of my head and you can tell her yourself.

Gladly.

Roul's voice was throwing her off ever so slightly. Her expression didn't change this time, but she may have hesitated half a moment longer than she normally would have if she hadn't been focusing on two conversations at once. Of course to everyone outside of her head they had no idea what else she could possibly be listening to.

"So not boring then? Or still boring but not considerate?" Her brown eyes danced with amusement - she was completely enjoying herself. Her smirk deepened as she looked down at the soft movement of fingers along her exposed skin. She leaned closer to his whispering as she walked her fingers slowly along the arm that was touching her.

I think I'm going to be sick.

She turned slightly so that she could face him again, her nose brushing against his softly, amusement as well as some darker and stronger emotions swirled in her eyes, "Well, then I stalk you, and you stalk me and we'll have to just see who wins won't we?" She moved closer lips brushing his for a moment before she moved back again, "We've already covered that I'm lucky - but are you?"
    William Engels
    William Engels
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by William Engels Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:58 pm

"Not at all boring," the man whispered, the huskiness of his tone deepening lightly as his fingers danced across her skin more firmly, yet teasing enough to make her want more. He smirked to himself at the brunette's movements, indicating that he had managed to capture her attention for a while at least, if not the whole night.

Will let out a dark chuckle and shook his head, "And what, leave this place without getting a taste of each other's capability? Is that what you really want?" He pretended to think about her question, before catching her lips in a quick, rough kiss. "Judging by that look in your eyes, I think I indeed am," he murmured against her lips and pulled back slightly.

For once, he didn't want this to be a fling. Something about her was highly interesting and just kept raising his curiosity level to a maximum. He wanted to know more, it seemed too surreal for just a moment. Of course, he could not afford the distraction at this point in time, things were too complicated.

Still, if this was a game, he was definitely willing to break the rules and play.
    Blanche Bélanger
    Blanche Bélanger
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Blanche Bélanger Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:51 pm

Her tongue slid across her lips, as her pulse quickened just slightly at the more firm touch. Blanche wanted more, she certainly did, but she wasn't going to be the one to ask for it - being too easy, too quick to ask and take lost you interesting people. Why keep what is easy to get? No, Blanche new better than to do that.

Doesn't he realize you could be someone's sister?

Did you?

The silence actually caused Blanche to grin with success, a warm feeling that could only come with winning was sliding through her body distracting her for only a moment, before she was back to focusing with her latest prey.

"Hmm," she cooed slightly, a frown on her lips, leaning forward just a bit as he pulled away. "Well you see I'm not a very complicated girl," she stated her tone light and dancing. Blanche was exactly the opposite - she was complicated to a point that she did not even realize it herself. Pushing off the bar slightly she slid off the surface easily and plopped into the man's lap instead, "I just want what I want."

[i]Just invite yourself on him why don't you?"

"So, the only question that really remains is what do I want? And how long do I want it for?"
    William Engels
    William Engels
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by William Engels Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:08 pm

"Not complicated, you say? Well, that is certainly too bad because I am a little bored with getting the simple girl all the time," Will remarked in a tone of mock-disappointment before giving the brunette a sly look. His hands trailed down to her waist, his grip on her tightening only further but not to a point where it'd hurt. "Hm, if you are that easy to read, do you think it is going to any fun? Where's the mystery in that?" He hummed in question.

The man grinned widely, the action making him look all the more alluring just to the required amount of attracted danger. "Judging by your movements, one'd think that it is me that you want," he said casually with a shrug of his shoulders and leaned forward to place a kiss against her pulse point, the touch ever so light and teasing; almost like a foreplay of the better things awaiting.

"As for how long do you want me, that's completely upto you," Will murmured with a smirk before giving her a rough kiss and pulling back just as quick.
    Blanche Bélanger
    Blanche Bélanger
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Blanche Bélanger Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:24 pm

She leaned forward slightly as he moved away, lingering in a way that wasn't entirely noticeable. Blanche wasn't about to ask for more, whimper or anything of the likes but she wasn't going to be uninterested as either.

That had been the taste of one hell of a kiss and she couldn't wait to see if he had any more where that came from.

I'd rather be dead.

Roul's pain was causing her to smirk, her mirth at her brother's misfortune blending into her over all amusement with the situations that she was finding herself in. Again she was close to him, nose brushing nose.

"Ah, but even simple girls have their secrets," trailing her nose across his cheek she lingered by his ear, breath soft and lingering as she dragged out her words, "And they're usually the most interesting."

Yours is certainly interesting alright. Why don't you tell him now so we can go.
    William Engels
    William Engels
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by William Engels Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:31 pm

"More the interesting secrets, the better," Will replied with a chuckle, trailing his hands up the brunette's body and placed them against her neck. "Although, I have a feeling you are not going to reveal any of them to me tonight."

And that was fine by him, really. After all, he wasn't exactly a saint in this situation either. If she did find about his 'work', he did not think she'd be pleased. But he had to admit, she appeared to have a thrill for danger and girls like that were just his type.

"What do you say we don't talk much and just go with it?" He asked in a husky murmur, his lips sliding on her neck and upto her ear. "Or do you still insist on playing hard to get?"

He didn't mind either way, it was amusing and entertaining. Sometimes it was the foreplay that made the situation all the more fun. In truth, he had the whole night to enjoy the pleasure.
    Blanche Bélanger
    Blanche Bélanger
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Blanche Bélanger Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:19 pm

The woman caught his earlobe with her teeth, gently tugging before she moved on to roaming his skin with her lips. The growing feeling of Roul, his distaste was suffocating to her. The stronger his emotions grew the more trouble she had differentiating between her own and his.

There were even those rare, rare moments where he seemed to gain control, sending her to the place he spent his days. Those were the real terrifying days - the ones that she didn't like to think about. It was her body, it was terrifying to think that someone else could have control over it.

"Revealing is no fun at all," she stated softly between kisses, lingering at the top of his jaw, "You got to use your detective skills. See if you can figure it out."

A low murmur, a giggle that didn't quite make it and fell more to a sigh escaped her lips as he moved, wiggling on his lap, before settling back on a position, face to face again, lips dancing, touching his without actually engaging them.

"Who says I'm playing hard to get? How do you know I won't just 'go with it' if you come and get it? Hmm?"

Why don't you at least act like you have self-esteem.

Why because that's the type of girls that you go for? The confident ones that won't give it up? Please Roul.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:18 pm