Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Interesting, I see

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Interesting, I see Empty Interesting, I see

Post by Manda Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:33 pm

Kait quickly walked through the familiar alleys, even though she hadn't been here for more than eight months. Though, she was a bit shaky on where certain things were.

Currently listening to her music, Kait was dressed in a leather jacket, blood red tanktop, black skinny jeans, and a pair of worn black converse. She was getting some weird looks, for dressing in muggle clothing. However, the red head didn't really care.

She stopped to admire a fancy leather notebook in a window, fingering her money, wondering if she had enough.
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Interesting, I see Empty Re: Interesting, I see

Post by Kendera James Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:50 pm

Kendera made her way along the street. She was attired in a pleated knee-length skirt and button-up blouse. It easily could have been a school uniform, were the colors not entirely wrong. Not that they were bright or overtly colorful. They were just wrong to be her school uniform.

She made her way towards a stationary and book shop on Fangor Alley, pausing at the door as she noted the girl looking in through the window.

"Aren't you at Hogwarts for the year?" she asked. "Rather long way to come for just a weekend shopping trip." The more she interacted with people, the more Kendera was struck by how very snobbish she must come across. Merlin, it was like a chronic illness.

"Unless you're meeting someone," Kendera added quickly. That ought to sound a bit better. Right?
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:51 am

Turning around, Kait saw a familiar girl from Durmstrang. "I tend to use the Floo network somewhere, so it is easier to travel. I am not a big fan of England anyways," Kait replied, walking away from the journal.

"Your familiar, I am Kaitlen Grayson," Kait held out her hand. "What's yours?"
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:40 am

"The Floo Network would take less time," Kendera conceded. "England isn't so bad. I'm half-British. I prefer Germany, though."

She politely took the older girl's hand. "It wasn't Grayson before," she pointed out rather bluntly.

"I'm Kendera James," Kendera supplied. "I'm a third year."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:32 pm

"It does, I get to visit my home country a lot more often now," Kait told her, while thinking of Greece fondly. "I have never been to Germany before, what's it like?"

Raising her eyebrows in surprise, the red head shook her head. "No, it was Gem. I changed m last name, to match my sisters," Kait told her, shrugging her shoulders. After all, Kait didn't want her last name to be the same as her mothers.

"Fifth year."
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:11 am

"Oh. I see," Kendera responded. Straight-forward enough. The girl felt a bit envious. She had always wished she had had a sibling; just someone so it was only her and her parents or grandparents. How very nice it must be.

"I know," she stated. "I mean, you've been around enough that I know your year, already. And what house you're in."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:47 pm

Kait noticed the girl was a bit jealous. The red head understood that, She had went through most of her life thinking she didn't have a sibling. "Sometimes, Siblings can be a bit hard," Kait told her. "It's hard admitting to them they are right, too..." The Greek trailed off, a bit sheepish.

"Blunt much?" Kait teased, gently. "I don't mind, I like it actually."
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:07 am

A slight shrug was Kendera's only response. There wasn't really anything else to say, now, was there?

"I don't know how else to be," Kendera replied, tone matter-of-fact. "It's better than forever dodging a topic and never saying what you mean. Some people do that. I don't really like that sort."

The girl inclined her head slightly. "Is it much different, then? Hogwarts, I mean. I was almost sent there."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:10 pm

Noticing, Kendera was sort of quiet. Kait had noticed Kendera before, but never really payed attention to how she acted like. Kendera mostly stuck to herself.

"When I do that, it's to mess with my siblings, and friends. Occasionally, my mother, but that's to piss her off. But, thank god you are the way you are. The world needs some more blunt people in my opinion."

"I hate Hogwarts," Kait told her, shrugging. "Too quiet, not enough fights, and not enough people to bet when they will be sent to Azkaban. Hogwarts, give off a very happy type of air, and with how I had grown up, I am not fond of that."

"So in other words, yes they are different. But it is all based on opinion, so don't take my word until you have seen it for yourself."
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:35 pm

"Not surprising," Kendera opined. "Durmstrang has always been the better school. Hogwarts is for children; Durmstrang is for those who will grow into adults."

She brushed her hair back over her shoulder. "I've no reason to see Hogwarts for myself. I was merely curious if it were as great as some people seem to think it is."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:50 am