Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Life is interesting indeed

Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Life is interesting indeed Empty Life is interesting indeed

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:02 am

Tabi had not been this happy in a long time and she knew that she wished her sister could share in the excitement of her feelings, but oh well life goes on with her.

Tabi had not seen any of her friends recently and wondered what was going on with them. Oh well she could share her excitement with them the next time she saw them.

Tabi grabbed a couple of books and made her way into the common room to work on some homework that she still had yet to do.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Life is interesting indeed Empty Re: Life is interesting indeed

Post by Jamie Malfoy Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:23 pm

Jamie watched as Tabi came into the common room from the top of the stairs. Jamie walked down the stairs and watched as Tabi had books in her hands. Jamie rolled her eyes and sighed. "Tabi Ann Prewett, put those damn books down this instant" Jamie teased. Jamie jumped off the last step and walked over to Tabi.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:30 am

Tabi jumped and dropped her books when she heard Jamie yell at her.

"What I wasn't doing anything, and you can't prove it." Tabi said as she went about trying to hide the books.

"And just where have you been hiding I have so much to tell you." Tabi said with a happy look on her face as she thru herself on the couch.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:14 am

Alex walked through the door and saw Jamie and Tabi. "Tabi! Jamie! Your lifes just got better" Alex teased. She walked over to her two friends and took a seat on the chair that was in the common room. "So what are you about to say to Jamie" Alex asked.

She played with the hem on her shorts she was wearing.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:14 am

Tabi could not help but laugh when she heard Alex, "Actually your a little late my life got better a few days ago."

Tabi wondered if Alex knew about her drinks the other day. "Well my news is simple, my problems with Ivano are over. He apparently found someone more worth his time." Tabi said with a smile, " But then so did I." Tabi said with a blush.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:17 pm

Jamie laughed at Alex's enterance. "You always find a way to joke around" Jamie shook her head at her friend.

She turned to Tabi when she started to talk. "Really so he left you, for who? I say we tag team on her" Jamie suggested. She couldn't believe Tabi's boyfriend left her for someone else. Jamie got confused. "Who the hell did you meet this fast" Jamie asked.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:08 pm

Tabi could not help but laugh at Jamie, "Nah, she is not worth my effort. Besides I don't want to go all the way to Russia to do it. She can have him."

Normally Tabi would have went all out for revenge, but for some reason this is not what she wanted to do, she wanted to forget all about Ivano and move on to someone much more interesting.

"This is what happens when you bust into a common room pissed off about being dumped by a guy only to fall into the arms of another guy who ends up carrying you off to bed because you fall asleep on him." Tabi said with a smile as she remembered that night all too well.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:53 pm

Jamie nodded and let it go for now. "Okay, the bitch won't get hit by me unless she decides to come after you" Jamie explained.

She looked at Tabi, she wanted to be annoyed that Tabi won't tell Jamie who the hell she was seeing now but she let it go because Tabi looked happy. "Okay, so basically you ambushed who ever this person is after the break up. Wow tabs" Jamie joked.

"Seriously, who the hell is this guy" Jamie asked.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:54 am

Tabi nodded at Jamie when she said she wouldn't go after the girl because to be honest neither one of them were worth the time and effort.

Tabi could tell that Jamie was just jumping at the bit to know who this guy was, "Well he didn't seem to complain about the ambush too much, I mean hay it got me drinks in Hogsmeade."

Tabi could not help but smirk at Jamie when she asked again who the guy was and Tabi wondered how much more she could take.

"Well he is tall, dark, and handsome,well not too dark." Tabi smiled watching Jamie's expressions and wondering what Alex was going to say.

"His name is Thomas, Thomas Gilbert." Tabi said with a smirk
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:57 pm

Jamie nodded to her, listening to what was going on with her friend. "Well that's good, please tell me nothing else happened" Jamie teased her friend. Jamie was dying to know who this guy was.

Jamie groaned. "Tabi, stop discribing him and just spit out who the hell he is and I swear that somewhat fits the describtion of my boyfriend" Jamie took into realization. She was getting unpatient with who this person was.

Jamie went into shock when she heard it was Alex's brother. Jamie looked at Alex, than Tabi, than back to Alex, than once more to Tabi. "Oh my god, you're dating Alex's brother" Jamie asked shocked.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:44 am

Tabi was enjoying watching Jamie squirm a little it was making her day. Tabi then rolled her eyes at the comment, "Please like we could DO anything in Three Broomsticks."

Tabi continued to tease about the guy Jamie but the look on Jamie's face when she said the name was rpiceless. Tabi thought for a moment Jamie would die of shock. She was still waiting for Alex's reaction.

"Now I didn't say we were dating, I said we had a drink.". Tabi smiled "And that he carried me to bed."
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:28 am

Alex was amused with these two. Alex was afraid to see what would happen if these two made an enemie that happened to be the same one. They'd most likely tag team. Alex was on the edge of her seat when she heard Tabi talking about a guy. "Stop teasing and tell us who he is. Is he hot" Alex asked. She was dying just like Jamie probably was.

Alex froze. Ew! She basically just asked if her own brother was attractive. Now that was disgusting. Alex could basically throw up now. "Ew! That's nasty, I just asked if my own brother was attractive. Ugh" Alex shivered at the thought of that.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:59 am

Tabi about feel out of the chair she was sitting in when Alex starting freaking out.

"Oh Alex that is just priceless, I will remember not to talk about any specifics if it ever gets that way." Tabi smiled

"He will get sick of me soon enough they all do anyway." Tabi sighed
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:13 am

Alex sighed. "Tabi, you're just in denial, when Thomas goes for someone he is by them until either something bad happens between them like if the other cheats or if they get sick of him and leave. The only way Thomas would get rid of them is if they're to far apart" Alex explained.

"Besides, it should be good for him, for you both to date but if you hurt him you will pay the price".
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Tabi shrugged a little, "Maybe I am, but I have only ever been with one person and they found interest someone else so I figure something must be wrong with me."

Tabi looked at Alex when she commented about not hurting Thomas, "Well usually I am one that sticks with someone too, I mean look at how long I was with Ivano and I was miserable."
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:51 pm

Alex scoffed. "Yeah, if that was me, I totally would have killed them. Like you can never date a Gilbert and break up with them, because lets just say. They won't be anything left when Tom gets his hands on them. But then again he seriously doesn't let me date" Alex said. "But that doesn't mean I won't sneak around" Alex smirked.

Alex nodded and tried not to laugh. "Well then why stay with him if he made you miserable and as for Thomas. Good, I don't want to have to sharpen my claws" Alex winked and smirked.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:55 am

Jamie laughed at their conversation. "Wow, now seeing how cool you're with Tabi liking your brother is shocking" Jamie put her opinion in there. "As for Alex, didn't hook up with someone, because if so, I can't wait to see what Thomas does, it would be a funny and amazing movie to watch" Jamie winked playfully at her friend.

"Tabi when she says she'll sharpen the claws, she ain't kidding, I've seen her attack a girl because she told Alex nice shoes" Jamie looked at Tabi.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:09 am

Tabi could not help but laugh a little at the comments because Thomas had told her how protective of his sisters he was.

"That and the fact he doesn't like that your growing a chest." Tabi could not help but laugh. "Apparently its a very bad thing and I have been forbidden to talk about it." Tabi was still laughing

"I tried to point out that you and I were the same age and that I might go out with him, but that didn't work." Tabi shrugged

Looking at the girls, "I am not afraid of me hurting him, I am worried about being the one who get hurts. I always end up getting hurt. I fall way to fast, I don't know."
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:11 am

Alex sighed and shook her head. "Oh my god, did he really tell you that" Alex asked, embarrassed that he totally told Tabi that he hated that she was growing boobs. "Oh god" Alex mumbled.

Alex shrugged. "That doesn't matter to him" Alex explained.

Alex shook her head. If one thing she knew about her older brother was that he would never hurt a girl. "He wouldn't do that. Thomas was hurt twice before and I know for a fact, he wouldn't want someone to be put through that".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:08 am