Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Interesting Connections

Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Interesting Connections Empty Interesting Connections

Post by Lily Summers Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:49 am

Lily had a busy day while she was out looking for a job, but her feet were killing her. She did not realize how hard it would be for someone like her to get a job, maybe with these new weird connections that Bosoms had maybe he could get her some fake papers or something.

It was getting late and she knew that Blaine would worry if she was too late after dark, even though this was something she was used to because she did it all the time.

Lily found a bench and sat down on it kicking off the black heels she had been wearing. It had been awhile since she had played dress up and it was actually nice for a change. She was glad it was a beautiful evening as she looked out onto the lake.

Last edited by Lily Summers on Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Interesting Connections Empty Re: Interesting Connections

Post by Alucard Ergo Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:03 am

Alucard was just wandering around when he caught a whiff of something that seemes familiar maybe it was a family member of his but he wasn't positive. Though whoever it was there scent was strong and he wanted to go and find out who or what it was.

When he came to the Meadow Lake he noticed a girl that sort of looked like she could be his sister though he wasn't certain. He sighed and approached her slowly his curiosity was overwhelming him he needed to know if she could be his sister. The scent was strong around her so he was certain that she was but he wasn't going to scare her.

"Hello there mind if I join you?"
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:14 am

Lily was a little surprised when some guy walked over to her and wanted to sit down. She was some what used to strange people talking to her and she thought about this guy seemed harmless enough. She almost felt a pull to this guy that she could not explain, it was just a weird feeling, not bad just weird.

Looking around sooner like she was afraid that Blaine was watching to make sure she was behaving or something.

"Sure you can sit down. I am Lily.". Lily said as she rubbed her foot.
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alucard Ergo Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:36 pm

Alucard took the seat beside Lily. "Lily now that is beautiful name. My name is Alucard. Now this might seem strange but I think we might be related." He said with a serious look on his face. He knew that it would seem weird for a complete stranger to tell her that but he couldn't not say it.

Alucard looked at her and kept himself under control he didn't want to scare her away but he just wanted to hug her. For she might be the link that he was looking for all those years. He wondered what he was to do he could not afford to keep himself out of the rain anymore but he wanted a place to stay more than anything. He had been on the streets before but had got used to having a roof over his head while he was working for the ministry.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:51 pm

Lily was still rubbing her feet and abruptly and looked at this guy that was sitting next to her,

"How could you even know that. I haven't lived with my parents in so long I can't even remember anything about them. Let alone if I have a brother."

Lily was a little nervous and moved herself a little farther over on the bench, he could be telling the truth but how would he know, she doesn't remember anything
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alucard Ergo Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:31 am

Alucard sighed as she moved farther away from him but why would he expect anything else if someone told him out of the blue that they were related he would be a little scared.

"Well you might freak out but I just can tell by the scent that we are related. You see I am a vampire a monster of sorts. Though I am different than others of my kind I don't feed on humans that often I prefer to stick to animals. Also I tend to remain more secretive about my true identity then some."

He sighed and fiddled with his earring not knowing how to continue for he just did not know what else he should tell her at the moment.He let her have some time to register what he had just told her.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:34 am

Lily had heard enough from Blaine to know about strange things and once he told her about being a vampire then she understood and wasn't bothered at all.

"Well I guess that even though I am a muggle, your story does not freak me at all. In fact from what I have read about vampires they can sense a lot from us."

Lily could not help but feel trust for this man, "My fiance Blaine is magical and he has moved us in with Vampires so I understand a lot."

Lily looked at Alu and wondered a few things, "Have you always known you had a sister?"
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alucard Ergo Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:09 pm

"No i haven't always known I had a sister in fact this is kind of a shock to me. I did believe however that I had some family out there somewhere so I would always find myself going on a search for them whenever I had time."

He smiled at her seeing that she was relaxing slightly he wanted her more than anything to feel safe in his presence. So he did not try to move closer though he wanted to.

"Feel free to ask me anything you want and I will try to answer your questions as truthfully as I can." He said in a calm voice that was close to a whisper.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:23 pm

Lily smiled and moved a little closer to Alu so they could talk a little more quieter and not draw attention.

"So if your magical, why am I not magical? Do we have the same parents? Or are we life half siblings?" Lily was so interested and excited about meeting a brother she never knew she had.

"Sorry, I just have so many questions now. I have been living on the streets since I was about 10 when I ran away from the orphanage. I just don't remember much before I meet Blaine."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:32 am