Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

you're my heart

Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

you're my heart Empty you're my heart

Post by Afonka Alkaev Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:37 pm

Twirling his wand around as he stepped into the classroom, the Hrabrost looked around. It was nice here, being at Durmstrang. At least here, he knew his grandparents couldn't reach him. Though they technically could, he just felt safer on the island.

Sighing softly, he slumped down into the first seat he found, flipping through his book, his head down.

you're my heart Empty Re: you're my heart

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:20 pm

Nataliya yawned as she made her way into the standard spellcraft class. She looked around and smiled slightly as she saw someone other than her in the room. "Hello there!" she said energetically in English for once forgetting that she was in Russia and not america anymore.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:06 pm

Raising his head at the sound of footsteps, Afonka smiled up at the girl, barely understanding her words. The hello part, he understand, but the part after.....

"Do you speak Russian?" he asked in the language, tilting his head slightly at her.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:11 pm

Nataliya blushed as she finally remembered that she is in Russia now. "Sorry" she said in fluent Russian "I forget that i'm in Russia at times!" she exclaimed as she took a seat beside him. "I forgot where my manners" she said before a bright smile pastered itself onto her face. "My name's Nataliya and yours?"
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:01 pm

"It's alright." Afonka shrugged before looking at her curiously, "Where are you from? It must be cool wherever that is." Sighing wistfully, he wished that he could just run away somewhere else. But he couldn't.

"My name's Afonka," he said, brightening up with a smile.
    Hazelle Bass
    Hazelle Bass
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hazelle Bass Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:29 am

Haze entered the classroom, feeling a little annoyed. "Tshering," she muttered. "That whore abandoned me." She then looked around, winked playfully at Afonka before sitting down next to the new Hitrost girl. "Heeeey!" she grinned. "What's your name?"

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:25 am

Nataliya grinned politely at the new girl. "The name is Nataliya" she said before turning her attention to Afonka "I'm from America" she replied with a shrug "If you ask..." she whispered in a serious tone but the twinkle in her eyes meant that she wasn't serious. "I'm here to spy and or kill someone"
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:34 pm

Waving over at Hazelle, he blinked back at her. Why was she winking at him? Was there some joke going on between them that he didn't know about? Wracking his brain to come up with something he'd missed, it only led to making the Hrabrost confused.

Deciding that he'd focus on this later, he looked back at Nataliya. "Ooh, America. That must be cool." Smiling, his expression faded at her next words. "Wait, what?" Was she in the mafia as well? But she seemed so - so nice. Noticing the twinkle in her eyes, he bit his lip, blushing, "Oh, right. You're joking."
    Laetitia Bellamy
    Laetitia Bellamy
    Head of Uchitel
    Head of Uchitel

Post by Laetitia Bellamy Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:54 am

Lae entered the classroom without her usual waltz, and shook her head when she literally sat on her desk and sneezed rather loudly - and violently - at the same time. "Sorry for m-my" - another violent sneeze was released - "a-absence... but I suppose I should just i-inform you... class is dismissed." She clapped her hands and fell abruptly onto her desk, catching a nap.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:44 am