Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

The Heart Will Go On

Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The Heart Will Go On  Empty The Heart Will Go On

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:49 am

Faye's stomach lurched a bit as the boat moved away from the dock. She slide down the railing and leaned against it, keeping her eyes averted from the water. She had started the day off with Tre - the boy having abducted her the day before to continue his crazy list - but at some point in the busstle of arriving she had missed placed him. She would have tried to find him but her fear decided to make movement rather impossible.

Oh god, she didn't remember this being so bad last year. Of course, she had hated the water - there had never been a time when being out on open water didn't completely terrify her, but the sea sickness? That had never been a problem.

Of course, last year she hadn't been slowly dying either.

She knew she should probably go below deck - it might be better there. She could not see the water... only... below deck she'd be surrounded by it. She wasn't sure if she could get over that thought.

Her stomach lurched again, and she immediately wrapped an hand around it, putting another one up to her mouth, as her head began to spin just slightly.

Oh God she thought with a groan. Why couldn't they just kill me now?

Closing her eyes she attempted to focus on keeping her breakfast down, and hoped maybe, just maybe she could zone out enough that she would never know she was on a ship, in the water. Maybe she could fall asleep until she made it back to Durmstrang

Last edited by Faye Hansoff on Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

The Heart Will Go On  Empty Re: The Heart Will Go On

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:58 pm

Tre sighed with relief when he finally found her, against the railing as if she were afraid of falling...

He blinked. Perhaps she was...

Moving closer, he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind, holding her against him. "Will you keep away from the edge? You're making me nervous." As he had countless other times they'd been together, he sent some of his light into her, the slight golden glow could have easily been mistaken as sunlight. He hoped it settled her fears.

"Pick a number." He said yet again, as he had at least ten times that day.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:04 pm

Faye jumped just slightly as arms were wrapped around her, interupting her thoughts, but when she heard the voice she relaxed just slightly.

"You're nervous?" she smiled softly, as she began to feel slightly better. "Does that mean you think I could fall?"

She laughed slightly and shook her head. Like she hadn't done enough of this? "Three."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:13 pm

Tre tightened his hold slightly, just to show it was there, before he loosened it again. "You're in no danger of falling anymore."

He grinned and released her, taking one hand. "Three is a fun one!" He declared, leading her to the forward deck and grinning as the ship swung gently back and forth. He pulled her closed to him, wrapping one arm around her waist and keeping the other one in his hand. He gently lead her forward, until she was at the tip of the ship, just behind the bars.

"Don't worry, Faye. I've got you." He said softly, taking her other hand and leading it outward. He placed his hands softly on her hips and rested his chin on her shoulder. "Now close your eyes..."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:07 pm

Faye smiled softly. She'd like to think that, but although she was much more comfortable now than she had before, she couldn't help but glance at the water nervously as she was pulled away from it.

She laughed a bit as he pulled her across the boat, but the laughter died into a nervous look as she saw where exactly they were going.

"Tell me you don't want me close to the edge and yet bring me closer?" she attempted to joke, but her smile was more nervous than teasing.

She nodded slightly, but still bit her lip nervously as she let him move her closer.

"Close my ..." she shot him another nervous glance, unsure if not having a sight would be better or worse, before nodding her head and just doing it.

When she did she let out a little laugh of surprise - it was... was ...

"Tre, I'm flying."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:27 pm

Tre smiled when she finally did what he asked, closing his own eyes. "Mmhmm..." he hummed, his grin widening. "Feels good, don't it?"

His hold on her tightened a bit as the ship rocked, but other than that, he stayed completely relaxed, staying close to her to make sure she knew he was there. "Flying..." he hummed. "Doing things for the first time is great, huh?" His voice stayed low. He didn't need to talk loud, his head was next to hers, touching.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:46 pm

Faye nodded slightly, her eyes still shut. She was worried that openning them, seeing the water again, would bring back the fear and ruin feeling. "It does."

She tensed slight as the ship moved - rocked really but to her mind it felt more like a lurch -and she opened her eyes to grab out at the railing in front of her. She took a moment to take a deep breath, and calm down slightly before she - slightly reluctantly - let go of the rail again.

"Yes," she said softly. "It is... most of the time..." her voice saddened just slightly as her brain kept pick up things she'd rather not have done for the first time.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:14 pm

Tre wrapped his arms around her waist once more, keeping her close to aid her balance. He hummed a soft tune to distract her, feeling her tense. "Relax..." he said softly. "We're moving on now. It's my turn. Number 21..." he squeezed her gently. "Faye..." his voice stayed just below a whisper, the wind blowing his hair gently.

"Look forward." His eyes opened, and he looked forward, his eyes reflecting the gold of the sky. "I promised you a sunset."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:29 pm

She smiled, and leaned back into him slightly, "I'm trying."

Faye tilted her head a bit to look at him as he picked a number, "You know... I think this is a tad bit uneven. You always know what you are picking - I just have to stay with random numbers."

She laughed just slightly to herself.

"You did," Faye breathed, as she willed herself to look out over the water, watching the sun sink into it, spreading the skies with faint pinks and vibrant oranges. "Its really pretty... the water, when the suns there. Not so scary, just pretty."

As she stared out at the sun, she unconsiously began humming to herself, the words of some old song she had heard at one point or another ringing in her head.

I see trees of green... red roses too ... what a wonderful world.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:37 pm

Roman climbed up the stairs to the deck, feeling, for the first time, very seasick. The instant he felt fresh air on his face, he sprinted over to the edge of the ship and grabbed onto the banister, leaning over it and looking out over the water.

If he could throw up, he would have, but it seemed like all he was sick with was anxiety. The last thing he had wanted to do was come to school.

Now... he'd probably see Faye. The thought made him sick all over again. How was he going to tell her that he was engaged? And what if he ran into Kendera?

Roman groaned and pulled himself into a sitting position against the edge of the ship. He should probably just become a hermit and get over with it. No people, no problems.

He looked up toward the horizon. Why was it that even when he felt so much sadness, the world could still produce beauty like that?

There were a couple of figures blocking the sunset, and he wanted to just brush them out of the way with a swipe of his hand. He shakily stood up and walked to the opposite edge of the deck, where the sun was setting.

For the first time in a week, Roman smiled. The only thing that would make this moment perfect was if Faye were there.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Faye had been zoning out, just wantcing the colours sparkle, for once forgetting about the mass amount of deadly water that was presently surrounding her, when she caught some movement out of the corner of her eye.

Tilting her head she cranked her head over her shoulder to look at the figure only too...

She squinted her eyes in the dying light - she thought it might be.. it could be...

"Roman!" She let out the call impulsively, and with out a thought to anything else, she had slipped from Tre's grasp and dashed across the distance and threw her arms around the boy. "I missed you."
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:11 pm

Roman whirled around at the sound of a voice only to be tackled by someone small and light, "Faye!" he laughed, putting his arms around her waist, "I... I missed you too."

He scanned her face for a moment, "Are you okay?" There was no sign of the Faye he had seen not long ago. She looked so... happy. Happier than he had seen her in a long time.

He gave her a sad smile. Telling her... it would ruin everything. He decided that she didn't have to know, at least not yet. He gave her a quick kiss, "So where have you been hiding?"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:15 pm

Faye couldn't help but smile a bit as she snuggled into the embrace.

"Never better," she responded easily, only lying slightly. At the moment, she really did feel great. He didn't need to know that only a few hours ago, she had been huddling under the deck out of fear and illness.

The young girl giggled both at the kiss and the question. She was suddenly far too energetic. Faye didn't really understand what was wrong with her at the moment, but she'd roll with it.

"I haven't been hiding anywhere. I was up here the whole time," she nodded towards the front of the boat, "I was right there."

She was about to ask where he had been when the boat swayed slighlty - something that boats usually do - but her fear came back ten-fold and the sway felt more like a tip. Tightening her hold on Roman, her face paled rather visibly, and she shot a look that past nervous and went right to frightened to the water.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:25 am

Roman followed her gaze over to the front of the deck, his smile fading for a fraction of a second when he saw Tre.

He turned back to Faye with a scoff, "That's what they all say," he pressed his forehead against hers, grinning, "I thought you were afraid of the water."

Roman held Faye closer to him when he felt her grip tighten, "It's okay. Don't worry. You're safe."

He kept holding her once the boat's rocking subsided, "It's like... like we're riding on a whale... and... um," he thought for a moment, trying to think of something that would make her feel better, "And the whale is friendly... and the whale makes sure you're safe..."

He blushed, stepping away from her, "Sorry. I'm bad at analogies, but I take back what I said about not being afraid of the water."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:13 pm

Faye closed her eyes tight, and hid her face into Roman's shoulder until the movement stopped. Huddled there she could maybe forget about the water again, and believe the words.

"Water," she bit her lip and shook her head. Not really sure where she was going with that point. SHe didn't like water - it was... was...

Pulling away slightly, she gave a little laugh at his attempt to convince her it was safe on the boat.

"So, what you're trying to say is the boat won't topple me into the water?"
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:19 pm

Tre let Faye go, knowing that it was not his place. He hoped she'd brought Guardian with her to Durmstrang. It would be one less thing for him to worry about. He leaned on the railing, his eyes still on the sunset. The wind brushed his hair away from his eyes, which were... happy? Sad? Somewhere in between.

He grinned slightly, his eyes staying on the water. Whenever they were ready, he was too.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:09 pm

"Yes. That's exactly what I meant," Roman sighed, "The sea-sickness is getting to me, too."

His eyes flicked to Tre again, though this time they were a little less cautious than sympathetic. Roman had far too many experiences being a third wheel, and it sucked. He shook off the thought and looked back at Faye.

He smiled, "At least it's better than swimming all the way."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:06 am

Faye made an elaborate pout, "No. I do not allow you to be sick of any kind. I forbide all sickness from my presence from now until... infinity."

She nodded her head to claim that this rule was going to be followed, completely ingorant of the fact that this rule would never be able to apply to herself, not really - not unless she got a lot better a lot faster. But now wasn't a time for such thoughts, so the young girl didn't give them another second.

Neither did she notice her companions glances, or remember, for the moment, the other young man she had just run from.

"Much, much better than swimming," Faye agreed with a nod, "I- I don't know how to swim," she admitted in a soft voice. "I-I can't... I don't go in water... ever."
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:03 pm

"It is forbidden," he nodded back at her, also neglecting to mention what a lie that statement was, but it would have been cruel to be the one to remind them of that.

Roman gave her a surprised look, "You've never... but... it's so much fun!" He put on a puzzled smile, "You mean to tell me that you just don't know how, like, at all?" It was weird meeting someone who never swam before.

His family always went down to their beach house in Spain, and almost all his positive memories from his early childhood were of him playing in the waves or looking for crabs in the bright blue water. The thought of her never being in water made him sad, to say the least.

He was definitely taking her to Spain. If you were only ever surrounded by cold, gray lakes, you would probably never take a liking the stuff. Maybe all that Faye needed was a change of scenery.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:33 am

Faye nodded, smiling - glad for the moment she could pretend she could control such things - "Good."

"Not at all," she whispered softly, shaking her head. She bit her lip, feeling the not of nervousness in her stomach. "When I was little I-I... and I just, every time I get close to-to water- I-I... get all- can't breath and-and-and-"

She closed her eyes shoving back memories she usually locked up.

"Sometimes I think I should learn," she whispered softly. "But- I-I don't know if I could without-out..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:35 pm