Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Thirsting. (Amber and Lucian)

Thirsting. (Amber and Lucian) Empty Thirsting. (Amber and Lucian)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:48 pm

Lucian strode quickly into the pub and sat at a table near the flickering fire so it cast shadows onto his face, creating a bridge with his fingers he rested his head upon them, he groaned softly.

"What do you want Sir?"

Tom shouted from the bar, accustomed to him and his family.

"Butterbeer."

Lucian sighed, when it came he sipped grudgingly at it, it did nothing for him, it didn't quench the thirst that he felt within him. Groaning again Lucian bit his lip and sipped his own blood to stop himself attacking anyone for the meantime.

Thirsting. (Amber and Lucian) Empty Re: Thirsting. (Amber and Lucian)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:56 pm

Amber entered the Three Broomsticks with a smile, she liked this pub so much better than the Leaky Cauldron. She came here when she wanted to escape from home, she just used the floo. Usually Der came with her, but today he had been too busy so she went alone.

She walked over to the bar and ordered a butterbeer. She searched for a table to sit down when the bartender handed her the drink, she spotted one and was making her way towards it when she noticed a boy sitting on his own. Not able to help herself she stopped walking and looked at him.

"Why are you doing that, doesn't it hurt?" she asked, referring to him biting his own lip.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:02 pm

Lucian snapped his head up and glowered lightly at the girl who stood before him, sighing lightly he relaxed his face and let out a soft smile, he wasn't used to talking to people since the change and he had desperately wanted to...he didn't like to admit it but he was lonely.

"You wouldn't a) believe me or b) want to know."

Grinning he sipped his butterbeer and gestured to the seat opposite him.

"Would you care to join me?"

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:11 pm

Amber tilted her head at his answer, that wasn't what she wanted him to say. She hated it when people lied to her, or didn't tell her what she wanted to know. She usually could tell when people were lying to her, because she was used to being lied to.

"Yes I would," she said with a happy smile as he invited her to sit with him. She slipped into the seat across from him and sipped her butterbeer. She fingered a strand of her hair between her fingers absent-mindedly.

"How do you know, that I don't want to know?" she asked curiously.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:17 pm

Lucian smirked and dropped the goody two shoes act, the mask he often wore, glancing over at the girl he titled his head catching the scent of her blood in air. Biting his lip again he drank some more butterbeer.

"Isnt that the polite way of telling someone they dont want to tell them?"

He chuckled drinking some more of his butterbeer he knew that it wouldn't be in very good taste if he didn't make the introductions, even though he knee she wouldn't have heard of his family Lucian was proud of it.

"Lucian Ciero."

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:26 pm

"Amber Macnair," she introduced herself, and she politely held out her hand for him to shake. She hadn't exactly been raised politely, she more taught herself. Her brother was never polite, but she was. She enjoyed it when people were polite to her, so when she was without her family, she was polite as well.

"Are you going to Hogwarts as well next year?" she asked him.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:27 pm

Jerking his head up when she mentioned Hogwarts he smiled softly and nodded at Amber, he wondered what house she would be in, he thought probably Ravenclaw or maybe Hufflepuff.

"I am, what house do you think you will be in."

As she played with her hair a waft of blood trickled into Lucians nose and he sighed happily, catching himself he tried to banish his thirst by drinking the ends of his butterbeer.

"That's a pretty name. Amber. Like the jewel."

He mused.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:38 pm

"My brother says we will be in Slytherin," Amber said with a nod. She didn't really care what house she got, she just hoped she could be with her brother, he would protect her. "My mum wants me to be in Slytherin as well, so does my dad. At least, I think, I haven't talked to him for a long time," she blurted out, not even knowing why she said it.

She noticed him sighing and she wondered why he did that, she didn't know and decided to let it go.

"Thank you, Lucian is a pretty name too," she said, a slight blush creeping on her cheeks. She looked down and reached for her glass, but she missed and knocked it over and it dropped to the floor. Muttering a curse she kneeled down to pick up the broken pieces. Life wasn't on her good side today though, because one of the pieces cut her hand.

"Ow!" she exclaimed and she watched a few drops fall to the ground before the quickly stuck her finger in her mouth.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:56 pm

Lucian grinned widely and punched the air.

"Yes! I won't be totally alone. I'll know you Amber..."

He looked at her as she knocked her glass over and he knelt down next to her to help but Lucian wished he hadn't. The smell of blood over powered him... Groaning he crawled closer to Amber and took her finger into his mouth, lapping the blood.

Gazing into her eyes with his now black ones Lucian felt his fangs grow and poke out the side of his mouth.

"You taste so good..."

He caught himself and moved away from her and stood by the fire.

"Oh Merlin forgive me."

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:01 pm

Amber's eyes widened in shock as Lucian pulled her finger from her mouth, and started to suck at it. She wanted to move away, to cry out, but she seemed to be frozen. It felt weird and it made her feel dizzy in her head but she couldn't bring herself to pull away her finger.

She was still frozen on the ground when he moved away, but she tilted her head to look at him.

"Wha-what was that?" she choked out, gazing into his now black eyes.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:14 pm

Lucian bit his lip and cut it accidentally with his fangs, punching the fireplace he turned to Amber with hurt in his eyes, was she scared of him now? Did she want him dead...?

"I can't tell you, I'm bound not to say, but sucking blood is a clue."

Closing his eyes he left the money for his drink on the table and wandered over to the door looking sadly at Amber. His thirst had made him loose it loose his potential friend...

"I'll just go."

The smell of blood still driving him wild...

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:51 am

Amber watched Lucian go, still frozen on the ground. She couldn't process what just happened, her finger still felt tingly and she knew that if she would be able to get up, she would probably fall down again. When the door to the Three Broomsticks fell closed she seemed to wake up.

She reached for the table and hauled herself off the ground, holding the table tightly as she regained her balance. She hurried towards the door, she wouldn't let him go that easily.

"Wait!" she said. For a strange reason, she wasn't scared. Surprised, yes. Shocked, yes. But she wasn't scared.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:57 am

Lucian stopped dead in his tracks and turned around to see Amber there in the door if the pub, biting his lip softly he felt his fangs retract a little but blood still tinged the air.

"Amber..."

He stuttered gazing into her eyes with his own black ones and he walked towards her slowly, almost stalking his way back to her.

"Do you trust me?"

Lucian breathed softly into her ear bringing her finger to his lips and licking the new blood.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:14 am

Amber whimpered slightly as he brought her finger to his lips once more. She felt her legs shake beneath her, but she had no idea why. It felt like there was a lot more blood pouring from the tiny cut than she thought was possible. She felt a little light-headed at the moment.

"I..I don't know you," she stuttered softly. She didn't know what to do. She knew a normal person would be scared, terrified even, but she wasn't. Her legs gave up on her and she grasped Lucian's shoulders with both hands the prevent herself from falling to the ground.

"What are you doing to me?" she stammered, and then she felt darkness surround her and she fainted.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:22 am

Lucian looked at her with large sad eyes and wrapped his arms around her as her legs gave out, picking her up bridal style Lucian moved towards the Three Broomsticks, kicked open the door to the back room and lay Amber down on the sofa.

"Im sorry...you should have just let me leave...now look what I did."

Not able to look at her Lucian tipped her throat back pouring a potion used to revive people into her mouth, rubbing her throat so Amber would swallow.

"I'm not going to do anything to you...I was just going to heal your cut."

Rubbing some saliva on his finger Lucian applied it to the wound and watched it close up.

"Forgive me. I shall leave you this blood replenishing potion...before I go, are you ok?"

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:29 pm

Amber's eyes opened but she still felt dizzy. A vile was pushed into her hand and she looked up, noticing Lucian was looking at her with sad eyes. She didn't know if she was scared, she didn't know what she was. Tightening the grip on the potion, she hadn't really heard what it was, she sat up.

"What are you?" she asked, she was sure she knew what he was. She just wanted to hear him say it. She wanted to be sure.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:56 pm

Lucian smiled gently and walked back over to Amber from the door sitting next to her on the sofa, turning his head towards her he chuckled lightly and sighed as he felt his fangs retract back inti his mouth.

"I would tell you, but my parents have placed a binding charm on me not to..."

He bit his lip softly and looked up into her eyes and hoped that she would understand.

"Drink the potion, it'll replenish your blood."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:20 pm

Amber didn't drink the potion yet, she just kept staring at Lucian. That answer didn't satisfy her, even though she knew it probably wasn't even his fault. She pulled up her legs to her chest and wrapped her arms around them, playing with the vile while she thought.

"If I guess it, can you nod if I'm correct?" she asked, still staring at him.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:34 pm

Lucian chuckled lightly shed hand it to her, she sure was persistent, but, inside he thought that it would be good to share this secret with someone, nobody had ever wanted to know so badly to pester him like this.

"Yes I can."

He said simply, knowing that her first guess would probably be the right one.

"Why do you even care Amber?"

Lucian wondered.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:01 pm

"Because I am a curious person," Amber said simply, she turned on the couch so she was facing Lucian. She leaned her head on her knees and decided how to word what to say next. She had no idea, but she didn't want to make Lucian feel attacked. She still wasn't sure why she wasn't afraid. She never really had been a scared person though, even though it might not show, she was braver than she looked. And she was a little differeny. What most people found scary or weird, she only found interesting.

"But I won't ask it if you do not want to tell me," she said softly, even though she didn't really agree with her own sentence.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:16 pm

Lucian laughed softly and ran his fingers through his hair, tugging at the ends he looked up at the ceiling. Then, he gazed into Ambers eyes for a while before he nodded his consent.

"I want you to ask me...I want to share this with someone."

He hugged his knees to his chest and lay his head on them turning it to look at Amber, she was different, it was refreshing...Lucian liked it, he could be open, well almost, with her.

"You can ask away."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:25 pm

"You.." Now she wanted to say it, she began to hesitate. She didn't want to make a fool out of herself. But she wanted to know, if she was wrong, he would just tell her. She nervously tapped her fingers on her leg, if she was right though, she knew her parents, and her brother, would probably not let her hang out with him anymore. But she didn't care.

"You're a vampire right?" she nearly whispered.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:37 pm

Lucian smiled sadly and nodded his head, of course she was right. How could she not be? Moving away from her and into the shadows only his glinting silver eyes could be seen, they shone from the darkness and they dulled slightly.

"You should leave now..."

He muttered in a quiet voice.

"You dont want to be hurt by me. Im sorry yet again Amber."

Lucian played with his fob watch and waited for her to get up and leave him, alone, like he deserved for asking for this power.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:46 pm

Amber closed her eyes when Lucian admitted he was indeed a vampire. Now she officially didn't know what to think anymore. She was so confused. Her eyes followed Lucian while he walked away, staying closely glued to his face. She lowered her legs, sitting indian style.

"What if I don't want to leave?" she asked softly.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:59 pm

Lucians ears perked up and he turned to look at her with disbelief in his eyes , walking towards her he placed two arms either side of her head and looked deeply into her eyes.

"Well that wouldn't be very wise."

He took in a deep breath and her scent was carried upon it, he smiled but moved away when he felt himself being drawn to Ambers pulsing neck.

"I don't want to hurt you, but i won't lie...I don't want you to go."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:48 pm