Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Radio Friendly Unit Shifter (Denny/Leah)

Radio Friendly Unit Shifter (Denny/Leah) Empty Radio Friendly Unit Shifter (Denny/Leah)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:07 pm

Leah walked into the Golden Thestral with a sigh. Her back was slightly sore from....previous activities, as well as her neck. She wore a dark blue turtle neck (house spirit, what can she say?) and black skinny jeans.

Walking up to the bar, she ordered peppermint tea, her stomach not really wanting to have anything else. When she received her drink, she took a seat at one of the table's ear the corner, trying not to be noticed.

Well, that failed.

Radio Friendly Unit Shifter (Denny/Leah) Empty Re: Radio Friendly Unit Shifter (Denny/Leah)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:13 pm

Hayden walked into the Golden Thestral, carrying lots of shopping bags. She was bright and bubby today for some reason she didn't know of. She wore a blue summer dress, golden sandles and large sunglasses. Her locket was calming beating and she smiled. Her shoulders were aching round carrying round her shopping bags.

Going over to the bar, she ordered a butterbeer. The pub was crowded and there was no where to sit. Sighing she looked round and noticed a young woman by herself. Putting on a smile, she wandered over to the table and asked,

"Can i take a seat?".

Radio Friendly Unit Shifter (Denny/Leah) Empty Re: Radio Friendly Unit Shifter (Denny/Leah)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:28 pm

Leah looked up and forced a smile on her face. She recognized the woman as one of the professors at Hogwarts. "Sure, go ahead. It's better than drinking alone," she said, subconsciously stealing a lie from an old song her father used to obsess over.

"I'm Leah. I'm the Charms professor at Hogwarts. I don't think we ever officially met before," she smiled slightly, the woman's bubbly mood rubbing off on her slightly.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:35 pm

Hayden noticed the forced smile on her face. She played with her locket, the beating heart calming her. "Are you sure?" she asked, self consiencely fiddling with her blonde curls.

She gingerly sat down and beamed at the woman. So she was a professor too. "I'm Hayden or Denny, whatever you want to call me. I'm the flying professor at Hogwarts. No, we've never met" she grinned, sipping her butterbeer.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:46 pm

"Flying? No wonder I've never met you. I am terrified of heights. Seriously, I am dreading Quiditch season because as Head of Ravenclaw I am required to attend the games. Not that there's anything wrong with Quiditch. I'm just the type of person who likes watching it from the ground," she said.

Smiling sheepishly, she said, "I'm babbling, aren't I? Sorry, I just..I don't know. I've been sort of out of it these past two weeks."

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:56 pm

"Haha. I've never been good at Charms. We didn't study it much at my school. I'm best with duelling and potions. Oh and of course flying" she laughed, her gray eyes sparkling.

Hayden giggled at her sheepish smile. "Don't worry. It's good to talk. I babble alot too". Hayden smiled, her locket sparkling in the the light.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:28 pm

Leah noticed the locket around the neck. "That's really pretty. Where'd you get it?" She asked.

Taking a sip of her tea, she smiled at her. This time, it wasn't forced. It was a real, genuine smile.

((ooc: sorry it's short. I really couldn't think of anything else to say))

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:48 pm

Taking a sip of her tea, she smiled at her. This time, it wasn't forced. It was a real, genuine smile.

"I..i got it from.." Hayden wondered what to say Hades was to her...a friend...a lover...a boyfriend.

"I got it from my boyfriend" she blushed.

Hayden beamed back at her. "Did you go to school at Hogwarts" she inquired.

"Oh, do you want a aching potions. It makes aches and pains disappear" she asked, noticing Leah's slow movements.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:46 am

Leah raised an eyebrow at Hayden. "A boyfriend? Do I happen to know this guy?" she asked, twirling the ring on her left hand subconsciously.

Leah shook her head slightly at her question. "No. I wish I did. I went to a school in Barcelona. The buildings were beautiful, but the people were.....ugly," she shrugged, regretting it instantly as pain coursed through her body.

Blushing wildly, Leah shook her head. "N-no...I'm fine. It's nothing. Really," she stuttered, her cheeks flaring a bright red color.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:51 pm

"Yes, you do know the guy" she flushed scarlett. Looking down, she saw the ring on Leah's left hand.

"You're getting married!!" she exclaimed, her eyes brighting at the thought of shopping.

"Muggle school" she asked, eyebrow raised. "I went to Beauxbatons" she smiled, wistfully.

"Are you sure?" she asked, noticing Leah's face. She was certainly in pain.

"I came up with it myself. I got an Outstanding in potios. This was the first one i made". Hayden pulled a small purple bottle from her handbag.

Hayden suddenly worked out what Lea had been doing and burst into laughter. "Its okay. Its tastes of chocolate and the pin disappears straight away".

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:46 pm

"Really? Who?" Leah asked, smirking as Hayden blushed. Of course, she just had to ask the golden question.

"Uh..um..." Leah spluttered, flushing red. "Yeah...I am." She looked down, trying to will the blush off her face.

"No. Not a muggle school. It was a wizarding school. It was for local purebloods only. That's why I said the people were ugly. They were so stuck up it was infuriating," she said, her fists clenching slightly.

Leah looked at the potion, biting her lip. "I guess it would be fine. I mean, I really need it," she groaned slightly, rubbing her shoulder.

Blushing furiously, Leah ducked her head, not wanting to look at Hayden's face.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:20 pm

"I...er...well...maybe..you...don't know him" she spluttered out.

"Awww. Who to?" Hayden asked, to get back to Leah.

"I'm pureblooded" Hayden said,her perfectly pluked eyebrows raised.

She pushed the potion across the table.

"One quick swig" Hayden instructed.

Hayden continued laughing at Leah. "Calm down" she giggled.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:48 am

Leah bit her lip as she asked her who she was engaged to. "Let's play a game. Ask a question about the guy. We both answer the question you ask. Same thing happens when I ask a question. So, i'll go first. Do I know the guy? The answer to the question for my fiancée is 'I think you do'."

Leah raised her eyebrow too. "I'm a pureblood, too. But I'm not a blood purist. These people were. It was....well, I had to listen to them talking about the muggles as if they were....slaves."

Leah took the bottle and swallowed it. Her pain went away almost instantly. She sighed in relief. "Thank you," she smiled.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:08 pm

Leah took the bottle and swallowed it. Her pain went away almost instantly. She sighed in relief. "Thank you," she smiled.

"Um i wonder who, yes you do know him. My question. Whats his last name? My answer is Malfoy" she smiled, knowing she could think it was either Malfoy: father or son.

"Well, muggles arent slaves but i'd say we were more advanced them them" Hayden chose her words carefully.

Hayden fiddled with her newly painted nails. "It's okay".

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:22 am

"Malfoy, huh? Well, there's Draco Malfoy, but I don't really think you're the type of girl to go out with an older guy. Then again, I barely know you. Or it could be Hades Malfoy. And since I've never met Draco in person, I'm gonna go with Hades. Hmmm...dating your employer...nice," she winked.

"The guy I'm marrying has the last name that will soon be mine," she smirked, finding a loophole. Sighing, she rubbed the back of her neck. "His last name is Valerian."

Leah nodded, a knowing smile on her lips. "I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that you're a blood purist," she said. "I really don't care if you believe differently than I. Well, I do if you call me a blood traitor. But, other than that, you can believe in what you want."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:20 pm

"Umm...I do like older men" she said, winking. "No, It's Hades" she blushed, hiding her face behind her blonde curls.

"No, i don't know him but I'm sure his lovely" she smiled, racking her brain for the last name, Valerian.

"You think I'm a blood purist? Hmm...Could be true?" she smiled.

"I don't think you're a blood traitor" Hayden said.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:02 pm

Leah smirked. "Praise my superior guessing skills," she joked. "Well, if you're happy, then it doesn't matter if he's your employer."

She smiled slightly and sighed in content. "He's more than lovely, he's amazing.
    He's a perfect gentleman...most of the time," Leah smirked. "Um, he's also the Divination professor at Hogwarts."

Leah shrugged, smiling slightly. "Thanks. I really hate being called a blood traitor."

"So, what brought you to this pub?"

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:41 am

"Yes, I'm happy" she smiled softly.

"Sounds a nice guy. Beauxbatons didn't do Divination so i don't know anything about it. Well, I'll have to meet him sometime". Hayden grinned at Leah.

"It's alright. It must be horrid to be called that" Hayden said.

"Well, I had been shopping all day so i need a rest so i came here. You see i come here alot to think" she whispered before shuddering as she remembered today's front page news.

"What about you?" she asked, plastering a fake smile on her face so Leah wouldn't see she was nervous....or scared and Starrstone's never got scared.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:53 pm

Leah looked at Hayden in disbelief, but let the subject drop. If she wanted to talk about it, she would.

"Um, I just wanted tea, and I didn't want to step into Madam Puddifoot's. That place is...gag worthy," she shuddered. "Plus, this place is really nice. We held the Head of House party here."

Leah sipped her tea and cleared her throat. "So, did you buy anything jaw-dropping?"

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:15 pm

Leah sipped her tea and cleared her throat. "So, did you buy anything jaw-dropping?"

Hayden shifted nervously under Leah's gaze.

"Haha, Hades would have a head if he took me to Madame Puddifoot's" she shuddered, remembering the sickly pink everywhere.

"I've brought a few new robes, a couple of pairs of underwear (she wasnt about to admit it was sexy) and a couple of dresses. There's this one dress i brought. I didn't have time or energy to see if it fitted me so i just brought it. I have no idea if it would look nice on me" Hayden pondered.

She pulled out a long white strapless greecian dress. "What do you think?".

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:41 pm

Leah examined the dress in awe. "It's beautiful," she breathed. "You need to try it on. I bet you 50 galleons that you'd look amazing in it. And I bet 100 galleons that that dress will have you pregnant in a month," she winked.

Leah sipped at her tea again and grinned at Hayden. "I'm just gonna say it now, if the dress doesn't fit you, I'm keeping it," she joked. "But, seriously, that dress is amazing."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:51 pm

"Pregnant? Me? Haha. Hades won't want a baby, well at least i don't think he does. You're on" she blushed.

"I'll try it on later" Hayden yawned.

"I have loads of clothes I've never used before. You can have them if you want. Otherwise they'll just be binned. I'm a bit of a spender. There all at mine if you want to come" she grinned.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:14 pm

Leah smirked as Hayden agreed to the bet. "I'm going to win this, ya know? And, when I do, I shall be there to dance in victory. Then, you shall laugh at my stupidity," she grinned.

Leah shrugged and nodded. "I'd love to get free clothes. I have a lot of money, but I'm more of the saving type. I guess we're opposites," she grinned.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:20 pm

Leah shrugged and nodded. "I'd love to get free clothes. I have a lot of money, but I'm more of the saving type. I guess we're opposites," she grinned.

"You're not going to win" she smiled. "Yes i will laugh" she giggled, imagining Leah's dancing very stupidly.

Hayden smiled and offered her arm to Leah, ready to apparate. "Yeah--completely free. Haha i couldn't save".

(I'll make a house now.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:50 am