Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

hello, world

Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

hello, world  Empty hello, world

Post by Frodo Merkulov Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:13 pm

Relaxation was the only thing on Frodo's mind as he entered the Golden Thestral. He wasn't a frequent visitor to the shop, but he desperately wanted to get away from his books and from being cooped up in his room all day. Most of his OWL examinations were over, just a few more practical ones. He was also looking forward to Kait returning back to Durmstrang, not to mention all his friends.

Not sure on what to order, he just sat the bar counter and went through the list of drinks and didn't notice when someone sat next to him.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

hello, world  Empty Re: hello, world

Post by Dylan Veer Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:46 pm

"It has been a while," Dylan told Frodo as he walked in. Dylan was slowly getting his memories back, and one of the memories were Lora telling him that Frodo was dating Kait.

This is was the boyfriend of that crazy chick.

Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:31 am

Frodo smiled lightly as he saw Dylan. "Oh hey there," he greeted. "How are you feeling now?" He asked concernedly. Anya had told him that things weren't exactly great between Dylan and Lora. "What happened, exactly?" He asked, feeling a bit hesitant.

Ordering a glass of Butterbeer, he drank half of it, loving the sweet feeling.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:22 am

"Health wise, good." Dylan started, sitting down. "Mind wise, not so well. I have amnesia," Dylan explained, shrugging as if he didn't care. Dylan wasn't sure if he wanted to say, "Oh, I just got drunk by your girlfriend and I flew into the Whomping Willow."

Dylan didn't feel like making people upset so he just stayed quiet about what exactly happened. "So how are you? If anything happened to you recently, I wouldn't know."
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:17 am

"I'm sorry," Frodo mumbled, feeling bad for his friend. "But at least you're well and alive," he said and smiled a little. "I hope you get your memory back soon. I'm no going to pretend that I know how you feel, but..." he trailed off, not knowing what to say.

He looked at the Slushatel and wondered if he should tell. Deciding that it probably won't make a difference, he said, "Just the usual thing, get disowned from your family and go around looking for a place to live." Once the words were out, he realized just how bad the situation was.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:18 pm

Shrugging, Dylan started bending a straw, keeping himself busy. "At least that. The healer said I would, it should come back soon."

"Disowned?" Dylan asked, surprised. "One of the things I heard from you, well, hearing Kaitlen talk about you to Lora, that you are well behaved, or something like that." Pausing, Dylan took a glance at him. "A parent, or parents, not like you or something?"
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:51 pm

"Well, that's good news; you'll get your memory back soon," Frodo told with a smile. "And I'm glad that you're feeling okay, though not completely. I'm just tired of hearing bad news, I think."

He chuckled softly as Dylan mentioned about Kait. "Yes, that is something she tells me herself, though I don't think it's too true." He sighed and said, "My stepfather hates me because I keep blaming him for my mother's death, for which he is responsible but denies it. And so he must have figured that this was the best way to keep me out of the house."
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:42 pm

"Soon, I rather it be now," Dylan told him. Dyl wasn't the one to complain a whole lot, but he felt the need to do it now." Pausing, Dylan looked at Frodo. "What has been happening? It seems like everybody has a horrible life."

"Couldn't he just send you off somewhere? To a family member?" Dylan asked, very confused. "Your Stepfather sounds like a arse, honestly."
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:01 pm

"I'm sorry Dylan, I wish I could help you out with that," Frodo told with a sad smile. "A lot has been happening actually. But you know what's the worst that happened? Lena kissed me," he said and drank the remaining of his Butterbeer.

He chuckled humourlessly and shook his head. "No, he thought it'd be best if I wasn't involved in the family at all; easier this way for him, right?" Smiling for real this time at Dylan's comment, he said, "I've hated him ever since my mother introduced us. But that was the one thing she would never listen to me about."
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:26 pm

Not remembering Lena, Dylan couldn't react properly. But Dylan knew enough to where, he knew Kait was dating Frodo. And Lena was a Seven Devil.

"So... Kait is really angry, probably punched Lena, and you are not sure what to do?" Dylan questioned. What he knew of the hot tempered girl, was that when she was angry, she didn't stop.

"The one thing she didn't listen too, and it caused her fall." Whispering this, Dylan took a swing of his butterbeer.

"Is it just me, or all of the seven devils has family problems?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:41 am