Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Fallen in Rehab

Jane Ravenna Thorpe
    Jane Ravenna Thorpe
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Fallen in Rehab Empty Fallen in Rehab

Post by Jane Ravenna Thorpe Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:59 pm

She layed on the padded floor of her cell. Jane was trying to plan her way out when she heard a siren go.
    Suddenly the speakers seemed to scream in the hall way.

"CODE RED PATIENT TRYING TO ESCAPED. THIS IS NOT A DRILL." Jane syddenly sat up, making her way to the windor on her cell door. Gaurds and doctors alike started running past. She saw her so called Husband run past, wand in hand. Jane licked her lips and watched what was happening, hopefully who ever was trying to escape would get out of this shit hole.

She sat down again, totally bored. She just longed to talk to someone.

Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Fallen in Rehab Empty Re: Fallen in Rehab

Post by Rozzers Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:13 pm

Alexa was talking to her dad when the alarm went off. She watched him go as fast as he could down the hallway. Like anyone could escape this place. Even though she was told to stay, she walked down the hallway to Her mothers new acommidation. She got to the door and looked through the window.

"Well, Hello mother. Having a fun time?" Alexa said sarcasticly. Her mothers eyes narrowed at her. She watched as her mother got up, coming closer to her.
    Jane Ravenna Thorpe
    Jane Ravenna Thorpe
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Jane Ravenna Thorpe Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:45 pm

"Fun, oh yes my dear Alexa. I'm having the time of my life." Her eyes looked like she could kill her daughter at the moment. Her fallen loose hair swayed as Jane Hit the door.

"What a pleasent supprise. Are you going to help you dear mother out of her? You know that I do love you my precious little girl. You have grown into a beauty who can rule the world." Her mouth lit up into a smile. Oh how she loved to play mind games.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content