Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A Fallen Star

Sebastien Derosier
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

A Fallen Star Empty A Fallen Star

Post by Sebastien Derosier Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:54 am

Sebastien had checked Marcel into St. Mungos, and let him rest. He felt horrible for yelling at his friend, right after he discovered he was alive. Sebastien felt as though he were going to be sick. He looked at the sleeping marcel and ran outside the hospital, once in the grass beside the building, he threw up everything i his stomach and then backed against the wall. He was shaking like a leaf and he slid slowly down the wall. He had to pull himself together, if not for himself, for Marcel. He needed Sebastien to be sane. Sebastien took out one of the knives he found with Marcel in the woods and turned it in his hand. He tossed it aside and burried his face in his knees and sobbed. He just hoped Marcel would be okay by himself for a while, whilst Seb got his thoughts together.
    Marcel Luc Chevalier
    Marcel Luc Chevalier
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

A Fallen Star Empty Re: A Fallen Star

Post by Marcel Luc Chevalier Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:27 am

Marcel tossed and turned on the hospital bed he just couldn't get comfortable thinking what he just did to his friend. He finally just gave up and eased himself into a sitting position and just stared blankly at the wall in front of him. As he thought of the past events of the day he just didn't believe that he was so close to taking his life and how stupid and selfish he was. He slamed his fist into the mattress and made the decision then and there that he wouldn't keep anything back from Sebastien again.

He sighed slightly as his eyes drifted around the room he noticed that his friend wasn't there but that was alright he knew he couldn't be far but he also knew he wasn't well enough to go look for him so he just let himself slump into the pillows as he waited for his friend to return.

Last edited by Marcel Luc Chevalier on Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Sebastien Derosier Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:35 am

Seb finally calmed himself enough to go and look at his friend, without completely dying inside. He walked slowly through the halls, and located Marcel's room.

Seb knocked lightly on the door before pushing it open and walking in slowly.

"Hey..." he managed quietly sitting at the foot of Marcel's bed. The white walls reminding him of the asylum and making him slightly nausious. "you feelin okay? you need anything?" he asked laying a hand gently on Marcel's leg
    Marcel Luc Chevalier
    Marcel Luc Chevalier
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Marcel Luc Chevalier Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:54 am

Marcel smiled slightly as his friend entered the room but he knew they had to talk. He was feeling a lot better and just wanted to be no where but with his friend he was starting to realize how he meant to him.

"I am fine. Just want to say sorry for my stupidity I really should of just came to you." He sighed slightly and reached for his friends hand. His eyes were a little damp and a tear ran down his cheek he didn't know why he started to cry all he knew was his emotions were out of place a lot and he hates it sometimes.

Last edited by Marcel Luc Chevalier on Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Sebastien Derosier Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:01 am

Seb took Marcel's hand, a look of concern growing on his face.

"hey..it's okay... I'm not angry...You just scared me shitless... I figured if i didn't have you in my life...well i'd have no life." he gave a small sheepish laugh. He took his free hand and dried Marcel's tears "don't cry please. I'm happy you're okay... That's all that matters..."
    Marcel Luc Chevalier
    Marcel Luc Chevalier
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Marcel Luc Chevalier Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:44 am

Marce sighed and looked down at the sheets he hated how weak he felt and couldn't help it now there was nothing he could do about it. He just stared at his friend with a small smile in his face Sebastien had been his strength though he never said anything. He didn't know how to say it either there was just something special about his friend something he never felt the same around anyone.

"I know how much you are going through with your dad and all... Though I have always looked up to you..." He trailed off and wiped his tears away. And forced a smile he needed to be strong now but he didn't know what he could change at the moment for one thing he was stuck in the bed for the time being.

However he swung his legs to the side of the bed and moved over to his friend and wrapped his arms around him. "I will never do anything to hurt you again. I... Um love you..."

Last edited by Marcel Luc Chevalier on Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Sebastien Derosier Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:49 pm

Sebastien smiled listening to his friend talk. He felt the same way. Marcel was always so happy and energetic, Seb wished he could be more like that, but his aunt sort of sucked the life out of him.

At the words i love you, Sebastien actually felt tears run down his face. He was happy, surprised, and just all around shocked.

"i..i love you too..." he admitted slowly "I always have"
    Marcel Luc Chevalier
    Marcel Luc Chevalier
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Marcel Luc Chevalier Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:10 pm

Marcel leaned up against his friend he would try and always be there for him. He stared into his face briefly before he knew what he was doing he leaned in and kissed his friend. He belonged to Sebastien no one else would ever do this is where he belonged and he was not going to let anything stop him ever again.

When he finally managed to pull himself away from his friend a blush crept up his cheekbones he couldn't believe what he just did. Though he had wanted to do that for awhile he just wasn't sure if his friend felt the same and didn't want to ruin their relationship.

Last edited by Marcel Luc Chevalier on Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Sebastien Derosier Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:22 pm

Sebastien blushed when Marcel's lips met his, but slowly melted into the kiss. It was wonderful. Marcel was unlike anyone he had ever met before...he was one of a kind. Seb knew it...he was in love. He would keep it from his Aunt. She would never let him see Marcel again. Hell Emilie didn't even know seb was gay. And he would keep it that way.

"Hey you okay?" he asked as marcel broke out of the kiss. Seb crawled forward and sat next to Marc at the head of the bed and put his arm around h im.
    Marcel Luc Chevalier
    Marcel Luc Chevalier
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Marcel Luc Chevalier Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:27 pm

Marcel smiled he really did care about Sebastien and rested his head on his shoulder nothing else mattered at the moment the pain was temporary. He knew that just hoped that it wouldn't ruin the moment. Everything was perfect except for the part that he almost had lost his life from his own hand.

"I am fine everything just seems to be falling into place." Marcel whispered in his friends ear no one seemed to get him except Seb. Why would he want to be with anyone else.

He knew he would have to keep this relationship a secret from his mom for she hoped that he would be normal in some way to her he was just a wild child uncontrollable in many ways.

Last edited by Marcel Luc Chevalier on Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Sebastien Derosier Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:42 pm

Seb kisses the top of marc's head when he laid in his shoulder. He kept his arm around Marcel's shoulder protectively. Nothing would touch him. That was a promise. Marcel was perfect. An angel. Seb...was sort of like a devil. It was a beautiful thing. Marcel brought out in the good in him.

"I know..but it feels right, ya know?" Seb spoke gently "i feel like I have been destined to be with you for my whole life and I've known that I had a crush on you, but now i know its more and that i love you Marcel" Seb leaned in and kissed the smaller boy again.
    Marcel Luc Chevalier
    Marcel Luc Chevalier
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Marcel Luc Chevalier Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:20 am

"I have known for sometime that I liked you more than a friend but never had the courage to say anything." Marcel trailed off honestly he wasn't exactly sure where he was going with it anyways he smiled knowing he had found where he belonged in this crazy world. He didn't care if other's looked down at him because of it. This was his choice and he was sticking to it after all he knew what was right for him.

Leaning against his friend he fell asleep dreaming of a world where there was no judgement and everyone was free to do what they pleased he wished such a world existed. Though he didn't really mind much what everyone's else's views were it still bugged him sometimes.
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Sebastien Derosier Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:28 am

As Marc fell asleep Seb smiled. He'd stay with him for tonight, then he'd return to the school. It would be hard to be so far from Marcel, but he had to get better. Seb didn't want to serve as a distraction. he would visit every once and a while. He just loved Marcel so much and wanted him to heal properly.

Seb pressed a gentle kiss into the top of marcel's head and slid off the hospital bed, and pulled a blanket around Marc. Seb then walked over to the chair in the corner of the room and curled up upon it. It wasnt the most comfortable. But it was fine.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:06 pm