Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Talk Dirty To Me

Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Talk Dirty To Me - Page 2 Empty Re: Talk Dirty To Me

Post by Lily Summers Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:46 pm

Lily's heart was slowly breaking listening to him talk, she knew he hated it when she got upset like this but it was hard for her to not have a heart. She pulled Blaine to her chest and wished he would understand that even if she cried she would always be there for him no matter what.

"My heart breaks to see you like this, I do not like to see you hurting, but that is the only way our relationship will work. We have to be willing to share how we feel with each other."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:47 pm

He pulls her into a deep kiss before speaking again. "i understand lily. i know now that i can tell you anything. i get a little scared sometimes, i thought that i would scare you away, i didnt want that. i love you to death and i wouldnt give this up for any offer anyone could give me. you are my everything lily. you always will be. i promise. i will be by your side forever. even while im at school. if you ever need me, just send me a letter and ill come home to be with you"
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:20 pm

Lily loved it when he kissed her so deeply it made her feel so needed and that was the way she loved to feel. Like her life was worth something.

Lily just held onto Blaine as he talked about more of his feelings, "How could you ever think that you would scare me away, granted some things you do are scary when you talk about them but it doesn't mean I am going to run away."

Lily just wish Blaine would trust her enough to know that she was not going to run anywhere. Lily may not like what he does, but that did not mean she didn't understand why he did it. Lily knew what it felt like to kill people but she never told anyone about that time.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:25 pm

Blaine holds her hand again and smiles "im better now... i just sort of lost it i guess. i feel better" he takes a deep breath and continues walking again. "so what did you do while i was away at school this time" he didnt want to seem nosy. he was just interested. school was boring. he just wondered if lily had a better time than him
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:06 pm

Lily smiled as they began to walk and he wanted to know how her time with out him.

"Well I ran into someone in the park, and had a very interesting conversation." Lily sighed

Lily knew that she would have to tell Blaine about Alu sooner or later but she was a little nervous about telling him.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:08 pm

Blaine smiles. he was proud of her for making a friend "really now? who was it? would i know them?" his eyes flash happily. he was glad she wouldnt be lonely anymore. he wanted to hear all about this new addition into lilys life. more than anything he was happy she was happy. thats all he wanted.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:36 pm

Lily looked at Blaine, "You know a lot for people than I know so I guess you could know him."

Lily wondered how much she should tell him about Alu.

"I was walking in the evening in the park awhile back and ran into a guy, and he seemed really nice and we chatted for awhile."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:44 pm

Blaine laughed "just a guy? does this guy have a name lily? i wont get mad. you said hes just a friend, i will believe hes just a friend. i dont take you for a liar my love" he smiles and helps her into the carrage. He was happy and euphoric now. he wouldnt be able to get angry if someone assaulted him with stones
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:29 pm

Lily smiled as Blaine helped her into the carriage and she took her seat and Blaine sat next to her and she leaned into him enjoying their time together.

"His name is Alucard Ergo, apparently he had some key to my background." Lily sighed into his chest.

"He is my brother." Lily mumbled into his chest no knowing if he heard her.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:20 am

He smiles "really? thats great lily! you have family! did he tell you anything about tyour parents? god im happy for you. id miss you if you left with them, but youd still be my fiance and i would write to you and stuff. it wouldnt be the same but id be happy if you were happy..." he smiles slightly. if she chose her family over him, he wouldnt try to convince her otherwise, but hed miss her terribly.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:38 am

Lily smiles at Blaine, "Will you calm down, so many thoughts all at once."

Lily was wondering where to start with all of his questions, "Not really much to tell, he told me that we were both orphaned."

Lily held his hand tightly, "I would not leave you for nothing Blaine, don't you know that by now."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:03 pm

He smiles and leans his head on her shoulder "sorry love, its just sort of overwhelming. we thought i was all you had. you have a brother! this is exciting! of course im going to ask questions. im so happy for you other than the part about being orphaned..." he laughs nervously knowing hes starting to ramble. "sorry.."
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:22 pm

Lily smiled and leaned her head against Blaine, "Actually I love it when you ramble like that," Lily smiled and then whispered into his ear. "its a turn on really." Lily said with a blush

"I am excited about my brother, but then it makes me sad at the same time." Lily did get a little depressed when she had learned about her brother.

"I found out he too is magical, just like you." Lily sighed "but I am not"
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:52 am

Blaine felt a surge run down his mind when she said she found his rambling idiocy a turn on. He smiles at her "you dont have to be like me to be special lily. you are special the way you are darling. i love everything about you." he holds her tightly and rubs her shoulder. He smiles blissfully.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:51 am

Even though Lily could not understand how she could be special she smiled anyway,

"I suppose I am special even though I don't understand how I could be special." Lily sighed and leaned into Blaine.

Lily was enjoying the ride in the carriage and her time alone with Blaine. If this ride was all they did she would be happy. Having him hold her was the best thing she could ask for.

"It is a very beautiful evening dear, Thank you. I love you." Lily said and then kissed Blaine very deeply.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:23 pm

Before blaine could respond he felt her lips meet his and utter bliss surged through him like lightning. he found him kissing back and gripping her like his life depended onit, he was in love. the darkness seaking, madness possesing, pain lusting, hell bound puppet master was in love. it was hard to believe, but he was happy. mystery was his most favourite thing
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:18 pm

Lily did not know what to think or expect, she knew she loved Blaine and he loved her. What she was experiencing while he was kissing her back was purely amazing, it was like they had reached a whole knew level.

Lily could barely breathe as she felt he was holding her as tight as he could possible hold her. Almost as if he let her go she would disappear into then air. The feeling was just amazing, like a muggle like her would call it magic, if she didn't know about the world of magic.

Finally being able to come up for air Lily sighed, "Wow, not that was intense, think I felt a spark of electricity."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:56 pm

Blaine laughs quietly "i felt more than a spark. i felt a whole bloody surge" he smiles. It had been so lng since he'd been this happy. Being with Lily was the absolute best. He loved her so much. He'd spend everyday right bay her side if he could. But sadly he couldnt. He wished he could. But he had to go to school and assist karma. He was her puppet after all.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:26 pm

Lily had to smile at the way Blaine described the kiss, "Well I guess that means that we are good together."

Lily could not imagine at this point being with anyone else. Lily was really enjoying this ride. She snuggled in with Blaine

"I am enjoying my time all to much with you, I will be sad when you go back to school."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:38 am