Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

It's not fair!

It's not fair! Empty It's not fair!

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:49 pm

Laura sat down next to the two tombstones, careful not to sit on the re-planted grass that held the bodies of her lost parents. She had found out from a reliable source that her parents were buried here and, after a lot of frantic searching, she found their tombstones. She was pleased to notice that somebody had placed fresh flowers on both of the graves, that somebody cared. It was only a little feeling, though; a twinge compared to the anger and sadness that was boiling inside her.
    Without even thinking, she shouted; "It's not fair!"

It's not fair! Empty Re: It's not fair!

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:05 pm

Lucain as he often did took a walk down into the graveyard, he enjoyed being there amongst the death, it was peaceful and calming to him, the silence. Closing his eyes he concentrated on the silence, until it was peirced by a loud cry.

Sighing Lucian got up from his seat against a gravestone and stalked his way over to the sound, seeing it came from a girl.

"Of course it's not fair. It's death. Death is never fair to those left behind."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:47 pm

"Of course it's not fair. It's death. Death is never fair to those left behind."
    Laura spun around to see a man standing there, looking comforting yet firm. She was immediately embarrassed at the fact that somebody had actually heard her shout, and promised to try and keep her emotions in order next time.
    Shaking her head, she replied. "Yes, I know it's unfair; but it seems like this is much worse-You know what? Just forget it. I'm probably just wasting your time. You don't even know me..."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:03 pm

Lucian grinned and sat down on a gravestone, picking his nails and looking intently at the girl and taking in her voice, her story he supposed was a sad one. One she may not want to share...

"I have been told I'm an excellent listener so please if you need to talk about anything do so..."

Sighing he rested his head on his shoulder as he cranes his neck to look back at the girl.

"It's not like were going to see each other again hm?"

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:16 pm

Laura looked at the man curiously. "I suppose not," She admitted. "Well...At eight years old, my mother and father were murdered in front of my very eyes by a bunch of...Death Eaters..." She said the words through gritted teeth. Anger pulsing through her. "My parents had been teaching me basics on defending myself-self-defence, wandless magic, ecterta, ectetra...I should have known really. Of course they would want revenge on the two auroras for imprisoning most of their people..." She trailed off. "Anyway; I managed to get away, barely...I didn't get away without getting hurt, though; two Crucios and a personal mark from Barty Crouch jr," She lifted her sleeve to show the long red scar that went from her elbow to her wrist. "They're still looking for me, though, somewhere...All my family's dead; I had nowhere to run to, so I've been hiding in my old treehouse for the last three years. I have a godfather-Remus Lupin-but I don't know whether he's alive or dead..I didn't even know my parents were buried here until somebody told me," She hung her head in shame. What kind of a daughter was she? Running away from her dying parents, and not even visting their grave for three years! Oh, what this man thought of her...Probably that she was weird...or a dramatic....
    She sighed and looked up, waiting for a reaction...

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:28 pm

Sighing a little Lucian shook his head in disbelief, did this girl really just tell him that? Really? Groaning he moved to stand next to her with a smirk crossing his arms over his chest, the story was as he expected, depressing, but, the girl was interesting.

"You're very trusting, what happens if im a death eater too? Hm? What would you do?"

Lucian grinned and mussed his hair gazing intently at the girl.

"There is nothing worse than being touched by death and left to survive, I would know, however, at least you have your life the hope of your godfather. Concentrate on these things."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:36 pm

She hated opening up....She hated talking to people like that. 'Letting it all out' as they would say...But talking to a stranger seemed to be refreshing, and he wasn't getting all 'Oh, I'm so sorry' or 'poor girl' like some other people would...She really disliked people like that.

She smirked. "I would kick your butt if you were one of them, and then-of course-run the hell away," Then she looked up at him. "What do you mean 'I would know'?"

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:46 pm

Lucian chuckled again and stood next to the girl. Wondering if he should enlighten her he didn't see anything wrong with that and inclined his head towards her looking at the ground.

"I guess, since were not meeting again, I can give you a clue."

Gazing at her he sniffed the air, wrinkling his nose slightly and let his fangs protrude from his mouth and his eyes turned black, gazing softly at the girl his voice rough and tinny:

"Death took me, and spat me back out, it didn't seem to like the taste of me...but now my family is as good ad dead to me."

"What blood status are you...by the way?"

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:51 pm

Laura frowned. Blood status...? Why did he want to know that? And what did he mean by 'spat me out'? And...did he just sniff the air?! Laura could oly figure out the 'spat me out' part in the short period of time that she was pondering. He must have died than lived...it sounded familiar...
    "I'm Half-Blood because my mother was muggleborn, why?" She answered finally.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:07 pm

Lucian looked at the girls neck, his thirst rising but it stayed when she said half blood, pouting he poked his fangs and chuckled, looking intently into her eyes.

"Im hungry..."

He smirked baring his fangs running his Tongue across them.

"Don't worry, I don't drink anything less than pure blood."

Waving his hand dismissing her as a meal. Lucian grinned and cocked his head, no scared eyes, no leaving? Either she was more sensible than she seemed or she was thick and didn't know what he was.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:14 pm

Laura knew that it was just plain stupid, but she couldn't help but laugh at the vampire. It was ironic, that of all the people she could meet it would be a vampire. Something that she was compared to. I mean, people thought she was scary! Her! HA!

She stood up and faced the vampire, smirking. His eyes were coal black, and his fangs were poking out. What was that spell that she learnt...? The one that made her un-scentable...Oh yeah; she remembered now!

Producing her wand, she said the spell clearly, just like her mother had taught her. "Inisifeau!"

Her smirk grew more pronounced when she sniffed herself, to find that she could smell nothing. Yes! Laura was excellent at Charms, so this spell was no biggie! She looked back at the 'hungry' vampire...waiting...

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:26 pm

Lucian smiled at her trying to cover up her scent it didn't work very well, only just a little masked, but the fact that her blood was still pumping through her veins still made him hungry but Lucian shook his head softly.

"You didn't need to do that..."

He chuckled again and sat down on one of the gravestones reading the inscription with a somber vision on his face, he leant back and looked at the cloudy sky.

"I can still smell you but I dont do halfbloods, your fine. Relax already, even if I did bite you it would feel great."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:31 pm

"Drat!" She murmured to myself. "Forgot it didn't work on vampires," Then she spoke louder. "I'm not scared of you biting me or anything like that. Seriously, I mean it. I just wanted you to be more comfortable...you obviously didn't want to be a vampire," Laura paused for a second, debating on whether to say the next part. She figured; why the hell not? "My godfather's a werewolf, I know that, and I'm feared by almost everybody in my class. I don't know why...I mean; do I look scary to you?!" She asked sarsticly, hoping to distract him.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:43 pm

Lucian widened his eyes at the girl and laughed loudly, it reverberated around the graveyard and he wiped his eyes as blood tears ran out of them, trying to ease himself out of his laughter he straightened himself up and breathed deeply.

"What makes you think I didn't want to be a vampire...what makes you think I didn't want this power?"

Grinning he rubbed his arms through his shirt and waistcoat as he titled his head to gaze at the girl.

"Oh yes, bloody terrifying."

Lucian laughed sarcastically smiling at her.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:02 pm

Laura pulled a face that was supposed to be scary, but probably was plain funny. "Boo!" She shouted, sniggering quietly after. "And I don't really know why, they're scared of me-if you were in Hogwarts you would be able to see....are you in Hogwarts??"

She then frowned, and spoke again. "I also don't know why I think you don't want to be a vampire...I don't know...usually people are easy to read...maybe it's because you're a vampire..."

She looked at him with an almost longing look. Vampires were difficult to read...even with her...condition...she still couldn't..and it was starting to give her a headache...A really bad one in fact. She rubbed her head, grimacing painfully; dratted headache...

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:31 pm

Lucian grinned at her getting flustered and he stalked closer to her looking into her eyes before smiling and moving away again, he loved his gift, loved it. Apart from the loneliness. That was a downside.

"I will be yes. I begin this year."

He looked at his fingers and smirked at her, wondering if she too had been going to Hogwarts before this year, sighing he rooted around in the pockets of his coat withdrawing a bag of blood and a straw. Sticking it in he sipped the blood and moaned happily.

"That's better. Oh, I expect it's because technically my brain is dead, there are no functions or thoughts to read hm? Don't give yourself a headache."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:37 pm

"Alright," She looked at the blood thoughtfully, before looking up at the man. "What year are you in? I'm going to be in my second year. I'm in Gryffindor too, just like my parents, what about you?"

After a few seconds she shrugged. "If I can't use my...condition"-she said this through gritted teeth as well. She hated it-"then I might as well ask questions instead."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:46 pm

Lucian found he couldnt stop chuckling around this girl, she just kept saying the most obvious things, a vampire? What house do you think a vampire who only drinks pure blood is going to go?

"I'm a first year, hopefully I'll be in Slytherin. If I don't anything but Hufflepuff."

Raising his eyebrows Lucian grinned and ruffled his hair, tugging on his fob watch and looking at the time with a grin, sunset soon. His time.

"You may ask, but will I answer?"

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:51 pm

Laura laughed...but it was cut short. She could feel it...a prickling sensation on her back...someone was watching....someone...She spun around fully alert; fists out and a dangerous look. It was highly innapropriate to turn your back on a vampire-you were going to be easy prey-but she figured he would be alright. If not then she was screwed....

Her eyes darted to a movement by one of the tombstones, and with a sickening lurch she realised who it was....She was stupid-really, really stupid-to have stayed here to long. Now she had been found.

Yep; she was definitely screwed....

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:06 pm

Lucian chuckled and flicked his wrist casually a knife appearing in it and he flung it towards the source of the noise narrowly missing the attackers ear, on purpose of course.

"So you decide to show yourself hm?"

Shrugging off his waistcoat Lucian clicked his neck and grew his fangs out again, grinning with his black eyes, the sun sinking down beneath the clouds grew the smile on his face and he chuckled darkly.

"Come on then big man. Come and get some."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:14 pm

Laura was surprised that the vampire would get into a fight with a Death Eater....she wanted to ask why but, of course, didn't have any time to speak.

She narrowly missed a red light that she had grown all to familiar with, landing behind the a large tombstone. Shaking her head, she peeked around the tombstone to only miss another red light. Whoever this Death Eater was, he wasn't trying to kill her but was trying to torture her...maybe even kidnap her...and that was just excellent (note the sarcasm).

"Come on, Laura," A mausculine voice taunted. "We wouldn't have wanted your parents to die knowing they raised a coward! Just come out and I'll take you to my master...He's so longing to see you!"

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:27 pm

Lucian laughed happily and took out his throwing knives flipping them through the air and making them land square into the attackers leg the smell of blood making his fangs elongate and he speeded towards the man at twice the normal speed bringing up his hard fingernails to scrape across his face.

"Hey big man."

Lucian punched up at him while kicking out with his leg connecting with his knee creating a sickening thwack.

"Stop picking on little girls you pathetic coward."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:33 pm

The word coward... Laura closed my eyes, letting it get to her for a second. She was a coward...worthless, pathetic excuse for a daughter...a coward...

She shook her head, clearing her thoughs; 'I AM NOT A COWARD!' She thought to herself, finally giving her some strength. She managed to look over to the pig to see that the vampire was fighting him...Wait...was he going to kill him?! But...she needed answers...and she needed them now!

"Wait...please...don't kill him yet," She pleaded, getting up shakily.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:49 pm

Lucian pouts and draws away from the man with a growl kicking him hard in the head for one last measure before picking him up and holding his hands behind his back pressing his fangs to his throat.

"Well go on then ask him..."

He licked his neck with a happy sigh, he was going to enjoy this.

"Answer her. Or die."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:56 pm

"What the hell are you doing here? Why? Who are you?? Who sent you?" Laura asked in a rush, getting it over with quickly.

The man answered just as quick. "I am here to kidnap you. I am Fernando Foy. I was going to kidnap you to present you to my master. I will not devulge my master's name."

Laura scowled, just like Death Eaters to be painfully honest but painfully loyal...especially to the wrong people.

She looked up at the vampire instead. "Do you know anything about him or his master? Any information?" Laura asked desperately; She had to find out. She HAD to....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:53 am