Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

It's not fair!

It's not fair! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's not fair!

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:22 am

When the girl asked him a question about this man that he had never met before he sighed and shrugged his shoulders the only thing that he could tell her was what he could deduce using reason.

"No, I know nothing for certain but we can assume there is no direct order for your capture otherwise more would have to have come. However we can assume you are under observation as he wants to please his master by getting you a gift."

Turning to look at the man in his arms Lucian grinned and nuzzles his neck with his fangs.

"Can I kill him now?"

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:29 am

She sighed, and shrugged her shoulders. "You have to, really. If you don't he'll go back to his little 'friends' and tell them all they need to know. Then we'll be in even more trouble...."

She turned her back towards the display, closing her eyes and ears to block out the sound of death-to-come. She'd already experienced it once-she didn't want to again.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:30 am

Glinting wickedly his eyes flashed and Lucian scraped his fangs along the mans neck, savouring the feeling it produced in him to see the fear in his eyes. Chuckling darkly he plunged his fangs roughly into his neck and lapped up the blood that flooded out.

Moaning lightly with the satisfaction and freedom from the thirst he kept sucking , drawing all of his blood out of his body , feeling it weaken and grow limp Lucian let him drop to the floor. Dead.

"For a scumbag, he tasted sublime."

Lucian groaned wiping his lips.

"We? Were in trouble? Oh no dear. You are in trouble. After today I doubt I'll be helping you."

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:37 am

Laura smirked, avoiding the dead mans gaze and looking up at the vampire. He seemed a bit more comfortable now, not much but a lot. To make a joke about that guy just after killing him....he must have a wicked sense of humour...

Rolling her eyes, she replied. "I doubt it would have skipped his mind that you were helping me," and then shook her head. "It doesn't matter now-he's dead. And, yes, it is wise not to help me again. You could get yourself into serious trouble."

She held her chin up high, avoiding the body of a drained man. Just as her father taught her; if you have to kill somebody, don't look at the body-it'll just make it worse...

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:01 pm

Lucian grinned and clicked his fingers, bats appearing and lifting the body up into the air to take it away. He chuckled slightly amused by the fact she thought he would ever be in danger...what with the support of the brethren he was untouchable!

"Well thank you got caring...but I was never and will never be in danger."

He sat down on the earthen floor and looked up at the stars, he felt watched, not like he minded. He knew she was no threat.

"The night is beautiful no?"

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:02 pm

She looked up at his comment and realised that the night sky was beautiful...The stars were glistening and the moon was in a cresent shape, glowing eerily in the darkness. She loved the night.

"Yeah," She answered, dazed. Then she looked at the vampire again. "We've been here longer than I'd thought..."

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:22 pm

Lucian smiled and lay down on his back looking up into the nights sky, the soft red and purple hues tinting the sky, turning his head towards the girl he chuckled.

"Well, killing people takes a lot of time."

Looking back up at the sky he grinned at her:

"Isnt it about time a girl like you went home? Or do you like sneaking amongst the creeping creatures that stalk the darkness?"

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:26 pm

Laura smirked, crossing her arms over her chest. "It's not exactly like anybody is going to be waiting for me," Then she frowned. "And I don't exactly see you as a 'creeping creature that stalks the darkness'," She said it in a hushed voice, meant to be scary. "And I'm not sneaking!"

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:51 pm

"You haven't seen me on a bad night Dear...speaking of that. What's your name?"

Grinning lightly Lucian realised he didn't even know it and he gazed up at the girl from his place on the floor.

"I'm Lucian. Lucian Ciero."

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:00 pm

Laura almost laughed at that fact; after all that had happened, it was kinda silly that she hadn't asked for his name. "I'm Laura. Laura Nickel. But people used to call me Penny."

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:05 pm

Lucian smiled, sprung up from his seat and stretched his hand out towards Laura to shake it in a greeting.

"Pleased to meet you, Penny."

Taking her hand softly in hers he shook it lightly withdrawing it slowly.

"People used to call me Luc. You may do so if you wish."

Rubbing the back of his head Lucian smiled bashfully.

"I must be loosing my touch, you haven't ran away yet...am I not scary?"

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:15 pm

Laura chuckled after shaking Luc's hand. Smiling at the old nickname and the memories it brought to her. "Get used to it; I don't get scared that easy anymore,"

Then her eyes brightened up in curiosity. "Does that mean I'm not scary either?! If I'm not somebody should explain why students are looking at me oddly and looking, well, scared whenever I talk! It's getting more than annoying, I'm sure you'll see in your first year, Luc."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:25 am

Lucian chuckled and rested his hands behind his head as he gazed up into the nights sky. He sighed happily and closed his eyes letting the humid feel of the night wash over him as he lay there.

"No you arent scary, not to me."

Confused Lucians eyes turned to Lauras and he smiled a genuine smile at her, he hadn't done that in a while.

"We could be 'the scary guy's and hang out together."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:14 am

Laura grinned. "Sure, I guess, 'the scary crew'" She chuckled at the group name before asking something that had been bothering her for quite some time."...how old are you? You don't exactly look like you're a child...? I'm twelve."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:14 am

Lucian chuckled lightly and stood up walking over to Laura with a gentle smile on his face.

"It's part of the whole vampire thing...i age normally while in still a young vampire but when I get to be 18 in years then I will develop to look like an adult and my body will fully die. Right now I must just look old for my age."

He sighed and poked Lauras nose.

"Nosy aren't you hm?"

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:09 pm

Laura swatted his finger away and pouted. "I'm not nosy, just curious,"

She paused. "Speaking of said curiousity, have you, by any chance, seen a brown-haired man who is calles Remus Lupin? I told you about him before, I can't find a grave anywhere here so I'm hoping he isn't dead...It's like-my mission to find him."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:19 pm

Lucian although knowing that he probably wouldnt have seen the man because vampire and werewolf kind don't mix. Not at all. But he thought of all the werewolves he had heard of but none of them were Lupin.

"I'm sorry but I don't believe I have."

Raising his eyebrow he hummed on his throat having his own thoughts. Where was she staying if she was alone? Did she have a guardian! Or was she alone. Unable to slake his curiosity he asked:

"Where do you live...? I only mean...are you living alone?"

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:25 pm

Laura was slightly disapointed when Luc said that he didn't know who Uncle Remus was...but then got distracted when he asked where she was living. She cocked her head to the side, trying to figure out where the question came from...Then shrugged her shoulders; she really couldn't be bothered to jump into another 'curiousity', especially at this time...

"Yep, I'm living in a treehouse I made in the woods," She confirmed, pointing in the direction of the forest. "It's not as bad as it sounds though, really."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:29 pm

Lucian furrowed his brow and shook his head moving away from Laura slightly. How can she think that's a good thing? It's not a practical place to hide at all. Alone and away from help? It wouldn't do.

"Penny you must move from there."

He looked deep into her eyes, his own filled with stubbornness as he locked them with Lauras.

"Tonight. You must move tonight."

Nodding his head he turned it back to look at the stars as they twinkled in the sky.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:35 pm

Laura frowned, but knew that she couldn't argue. "I guess so..." She thought for a few good minutes. "Maybe the Leaky Cauldron....but..." She groaned. "There are too many places where they could be,"

She then shook her head. "But you are right, I must move from there. It's not the first time that one of those...people...have tried something. Luckily last time, I managed to kick their butts, but they would have obviously told whoever wants to kidnap me where I was living....Next time there will be more of them...I know it..."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:45 pm

Lucian smiled a genuine smile and was happy that she understood where he was coming from it would be something to test his patience if he had to convince her to move. He probably would have given up.

"Go to the Shrieking Shack."

He mused, he went there all the time and I made sense for her to move there. It was closer to Hogsmeade with a passage to Hogwarts. Much safer.

"I use it all the time. It's quite safe. Surprisingly."

Lucian grinned softly.

"I would invite you to my house but you'd be eaten in a heartbeat and I think you value your life."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:52 pm

Laura rolled her eyes. "Of course I do, it's the best life ever," then she shook her head. "And even though I would have appreciated the gesture, I probably would have declined."

She pondered for a second. "The Shrieking Shack is perfect. There's nobody there because it's 'haunted' and 'scary'. It's closer to safer places...And it is the last place Death Eaters would suspect a twelve year old girl to be living. Perfect."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:09 pm

"If that was sarcastic I'll be glad to take that life off you hands..."

Grinning manically he toned down his smile to a much softer one, she was going to be just fine in the shack, why did he care though? Surely he wasn't thinking they were friends...

"I'm hurt. My house is lovely. It's just the bloodsucking monsters in it."

Poking her cheek he wiggled her Tongue at her and tapped his nose wisely.

"See, im not just a pretty face am I?"

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:12 pm

Laura raised her eyebrows and gave him a cheeky grin. "Pretty?" She asked. "I'm sure that you're now a delusional bloodsucking creature!"

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:59 pm

Lucian looked at her in mock horror and placed a hand over his heart as if it had hurt him. Smirking deviously he muttered in a deep voice:

"Ok then I'm not just an exteremely attractive face then."

Trying to keep his face serious Lucian failed and he laughed out loud.

"Not even hm?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:42 am