Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I Never Knew Daylight Could Be So Violent

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

I Never Knew Daylight Could Be So Violent  Empty I Never Knew Daylight Could Be So Violent

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:35 pm

Humming softly to himself, Julian made his way down the street. Shopping was usually the most God awful, boring thing ever, but buying birthday presents was different. It always put him into a good mood. And usually, when Julian was in a good mood, he'd put his guard down for once and make a stupid mistake.

Flipping the little box around in his hands, he smiled softly. Sure, it wasn't a horse, but he was pretty sure Lisette would like it, And with all the money he'd spent on it (OK, it wasn't that much, but getting disowned didn't leave one with much money. All the money he had in Gringotts was it.), he'd be a little more than annoyed if she didn't. Pocketing the gift, he shook his head softly, instead focusing on what he'd be getting for Odille.

He knew she'd be over the moon with absolutely anything, but he wanted this to be special, because he was beginning to doubt that their dear parents were getting either of them anything for their birthday. Sighing, he ran his hands through his hair, glancing over at a cafe. Well, at least there he'd be able to mull it over, and a bit of food would be nice.

Pulling the door open, the Prideux barely spared the other occupants a glance, heading straight over towards the counter. He hadn't even been standing on line for very long when he felt a hand grip his shoulder. Hard.

Whirling around, he flicked his gaze up to meet the blue eyes blazing down at him. Flinching backwards as if he'd been hit, Julian stammered out, "H - hi Dad."

"Julian," he growled, stepping forward to throw an arm around him, a dangerous smile growing across his face. "You really need to stop disappearing. People might think you ran away."

Swallowing hard, Julian jerked his head in an imitation of a nod, suddenly feeling rather cold. He couldn't trust himself to make a sound. He'd only make the mess of a situation he found himself in worse.

"Start walking," Donat drawled slowly, gesturing outside the cafe. Hands shaking, Julian gave his father a sidelong glance, his lips trembling slightly before he began moving robotically towards the exit. His mind was strangely blank. Oh sure, he was scared, but he could feel his father behind him. He couldn't just bolt.

He - he wasn't about to kill him, was he? But he barely had the chance to mull that option over when his father gripped his arm and began forcing him down the street.

Beginning to panic, Julian began, "Listen, Dad, I - I'm sorry. For - for everything."

Glancing at him, Donat snarled, tightening his grip on his son's arm, making his gasp in pain, "You can stop your lies."

"Wha - no - I'm serious." Julian said, eyes widening in panic. Glancing around the alley he'd been dragged into, he snapped his gaze back to his father.

Raising a single eyebrow, Donat stepped closer, slamming Julian up against the wall, raising him a few inches off the ground. "And you think I'm not?" he barked out, a cold fury shining in his eyes.

Too terrified to speak, Julian tried to stop his hands from shaking uncontrollably. He - he had a landscape. He could just run away there and forget all of this until it was over. Yes, that - that could work. It had to. But as soon as he took a deep breath and closed his eyes, the hands holding him up gave way. Stunned, he blinked up owlishly at his father, who wasted no time leaning down and punching him in the face.

Slamming his head against the wall from the force of the punch, Julian groaned, blood beginning to drip from his nose. "D - Dad...."

But Donat couldn't be reasoned with. Picking Julian up by the collar of his shirt, he pulled him up to his feet, "If you EVER try using magic on me again." he wasn't yelling. And that scared Julian more than anything else. Fingers tightening around Julian's throat, the teenager began a full out panic attack, attempting to pull his father's fingers away from his windpipe. "Then I swear -" Ah, there was the yelling, " - you'll be wishing you were never born."

Holding Julian up with one hand, Donat used to other one to smack his head as hard as he could before letting him go. Sliding down the wall, Julian cupped his quickly bruising cheek, wiping away the blood trickling down his face. Ignoring the throbbing pain in his face, he looked back up at the man before staggering up to his feet. All he had to do was calm him down. He couldn't run away or win this fight. But before he had even opened his mouth to speak, Donat had seized him and smashed his face into the brick wall of the alley.

Now bleeding profusely from both his nose and now his lips, which had burst from the continuing pummelling he was getting from the wall, Julian recoiled, shivers running down his spine as he was slammed back against the wall.

God - he - he didn't deserve this. Sure, he wasn't the nicest (he was a heartless bastard after all), but he didn't deserve this. It couldn't be karma - Karma. Where was she? If she could feel his emotions, why not his pain?

The hands holding him up letting go, he swayed dangerously on his feet before crashing down to the ground. Picking up a bottle, he stared up at his father, everything spinning in his eyes a million thoughts ran through his head. He - he didn't want to die. Not now. Not today.

"You're the devil's spawn." Donat spat, kicking the bottle out of Julian's hands. Sitting up, Julian pressed his bruising hand into his lap, blinking back tears of pain.

"Funny," he snarled, the words completely bypassing his filter, "I never knew you were the devil." Freezing, he snapped his head up. Wha - what had he done? He was going to get murdered for this. "I - I'm so sorry. I didn't - I didn't mean -" the kick he received to the face killing the apology in his throat, Julian groaned, falling onto his back and then almost immediately holding back a scream as Donat began kicking at his ribs, the telltale cracks of bones breaking like gunshots.

Breathing - he could barely stand doing it. Every breath made him feel like he was dying. When the assault of his ribs finally stopped, Julian opened his eyes again. Through all the stars impairing his vision, the only thing he could really see were his father's eyes and the glint of something shiny.

The eyes coming closer, along with whatever that shiny thing was, Donat muttered, "If I ever see you again, then trust me, I'll be the last thing you ever see."

The shiny thing - was it.....? But even in the dazed state he was in, Julian could tell what a knife was. But there was no way he'd be able to do a thing to avoid whatever the hell his father was planning.

Last edited by Julian Rousseau on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

I Never Knew Daylight Could Be So Violent  Empty Re: I Never Knew Daylight Could Be So Violent

Post by Karmzy Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:02 pm

The fear had come first; sharp, sudden, and unwelcome. It had been strong enough for her to pinpoint which pet it was. Julian. France. She'd stood uncertainly, moving down and out of her bedroom and out into the driveway of her house, her pace through the golden gates of the estate weren't that hurried, just slightly faster than a normal walk.

The fear spiked exponentially, and she was in motion, her vampire speed lending to her speed. It was starting to worry her, the panic from Julian, the way it was shifting and merging into her own emotions, powerful enough to derail any other line of thought. She was a blur in black, her shortened hair flying every which way as she tried to get to him.

Pain came next, and she was blindsided by it, stumbling slightly in her path through Azorat, crashing into the wall of a brick building. She barely stopped moving, the slight crater she left in the brick the only proof she had been there.

Breathing in the French air, she sped up slightly, wincing at every new pain that cut through their bond.

JULIAN!

Donat had raised the knife, ready to strike, ready to end the life of his son. Just as suddenly, the knife was gone.

The man looked confused for a moment, wondering where the weapon had gone, but she didn't care about that. With a shove, he was against the opposite wall, his head cracking painfully against the wall at the force of the throw. Within seconds, the girl had him held up by the throat, his feet dangling as she seemed to grow taller, more dangerous. Her eyes had darkened to full black, and her fangs extended in a snarl.

"U-Unhand me D-demon!" Donat choked, his fingers trying and failing to pry off her fingers. The statement amused the vampire greatly, and she smiled, a dark chuckle loosing itself from her lips. Her gaze sank to the rapid pulse beating in the man's throat, and she sniffed at him, intrigued. This man would be a grand collection to her life force; so much hate, so much anger... it would taste wonderful seeping out of his lifeless body.

She leaned forward, eager to test this theory, sending the man into a sputtering panic attack. "Wait! W-wait! Would-wouldn't you rather have a nice young sacrifice? L-look! Right over there! A f-filth- t-tasty wizard!" His eyes widened hopefully as she turned her head and looked at her pet, her eyes taking in his position. "P-Please Demon Queen, take the boy..."

Her eyes snapped back to him, and she growled lowly, reveling in the title he'd given her, but not amused by statement after that. Her hold tightened, and she leaned in, her pure onyx eyes threatening. "I can not take what is already mine." Donat's eyes widened in alarm, miscomprehension thick in his gaze.

"Julian." Karma purred, her eyes never wavering from the man's gaze. He found himself entranced by her eyes. "How badly should I hurt him?"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

I Never Knew Daylight Could Be So Violent  Empty Re: I Never Knew Daylight Could Be So Violent

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:37 pm

Snapping his eyes closed, Julian tensed up, ready to - well, not to die, but at least to - to get stabbed. And - and nothing happened. Sure, it was a good thing, but - why?

Tilting his head towards the sound of his father sounding almost scared, his eyes reopened, making out the blurry figures of his father and - someone. Squinting, it was his ears, not his eyes, that recognized Karma. She'd actually came. A wave of relief washing over him, he somehow mustered up the energy for a smile.

Pulling himself up into a sitting position with what little energy he still had, he groaned, coughing up droplets of blood. Resting his head against the wall, he flicked his gaze up to Karma, registering her words minutes later. "I - I don't know," he said weakly, his voice barely a whisper, the pain threatening to overwhelm him as he turned his gaze towards his father. His blue eyes darkening, his vision began to blur even more, and before he could respond to Karma, everything went black.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:36 pm

Karma froze as the cold numbness of unconsciousness swept over her from the bond. Her onyx gaze swept over her shoulder and rested on Julian, taking in his position.

All prior thought gone from her mind, the girl shoved the man against the wall before tossing him deeper into the alley, ignoring the sound of his skull hitting the pavement. She was over Julian in a moment, looking down at him worriedly. Taking his hand, she pulled his arm over her shoulder, accepting his weight as her own. Her other arm went around his waist to keep him balanced. Moving toward the entrance to the alleyway, she glanced over her shoulder at the man, a small snarl flitting over her features.

"Touch what's mine again, and you won't just get scarred. You'll be dead." Her destination in mind, she headed toward the road, St. Mungo's planted firmly in her mind's eye.

Behind her, there was a snarl, and a shadow pulled itself from the darkness, the easy predatory gait of the panther lost on Donat's mind. As the big cat pounced, Karma looked back over her shoulder, amusement alight in her eyes.

"Don't kill him yet, Nightie. We need him alive."

Then the two children were gone, leaving the Panther alone with her prey.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:18 am