Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

i want to rock the club with you

Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

i want to rock the club with you Empty i want to rock the club with you

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:21 pm

AT A PUB IN FRANCE

Iris ran her fingers through her hair in frustration as she entered the club. It had been a rough week, even though it was the beginning of the summer holidays. She had been avoiding Kait and her brother Game, for a while, not wanting to be around them. After all, they are much better off when I'm not there fighting with them, she thought.

She made her way to the bar counter and sat on the seat, not sure what to order. Lying her head on the table, she nearly screamed to herself and didn't even notice when her best friend sat next to her.

OUTFIT!

Last edited by Iris Grayson on Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

i want to rock the club with you Empty Re: i want to rock the club with you

Post by Alec Blanchard Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:27 pm

Alec walked into the pub, hoping to get away. It was still early summer, but he had been arguing with his father quite a lot lately, over the silliest things really, so the best thing to do was just stay off the house for a while. His sister would be alright now that she was a bit older, if anything got wrong she could just leave as well, but he knew the chances of something happening were low. It was usually the boy that picked fights with his father, not the other way around.

Glancing over the pub, he smirked as he saw a familiar face, and made his way to the girl. Taking her hat and putting it on his head, Alec sat next to her and poked her. "Flower, what a surprise."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:51 pm

Iris looked up in surprise as she heard Alec's voice and rolled her eyes as he took her hat. "That won't make you look any better pretty boy," she remarked. She ordered a vodka and downed it immediately. Wanting more, she decided to order a Firewhiskey.

"Family troubles?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. "If yes, join the club. I'm almost sure my siblings hate me."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:13 pm

"Of course it won't, I'm already as good-looking as can be," Alec joked and gave her an angelic smile as he thought of what he could order.

He nodded slowly, "Of course, what else?" Raising an eyebrow, he sighed, "I'd ask you what you did this time, but I'm not sure you want to talk about it. Or if I want to listen tonight."

"Ah, vodka, eh?" Alec noticed the drink in her hand and looked at the man behind the bar. "Why don't you get us both some Firewhiskey? And some vodka as well?" he asked the barman, "I'm sure we could use some alcohol."

"Sir, are you old enough-" the man started, but the boy raised an eyebrow and he quickly shut up. "How old, exactly, do you think I am?" the Prideux asked, "I think I can determine if I'm old enough to drink or not." Right, so he wasn't old enough. But the man didn't need to know that. "Thank you," he took the drinks, downing one shot of vodka.

Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:29 pm

"Hm,what are you without the big ego?" Iris asked with a grin. "You're a real charmer, you know." She commented sarcastically and grinned at Alec.

She sighed and shook her head. "And I'd ask you what went down with your folks, but you're right. I'm not in the mood to discuss either of our shit stuff cause we'll get plenty of time to do that later. Right now, I just have one thing in mind," she told with a wink.

She watched amusedly as the bartender went to get their drinks. "Way to go, cause I think I would have stolen the alcohol otherwise." She downed her glass of Firewhiskey, loving the fiery feeling. "Right, want to dance?" She asked, looking at the dance floor.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:20 pm

Alec winked at her, "Of course I do. And what big ego? I have none."

"And I don't feel like talking either," he told her, drinking his whole cup of Firewhiskey. He knew it was a bad idea, but he couldn't help it. He needed that alcohol. Raising an eyebrow, the Prideux grinned, "Oh, what do you have in mind?"

"Don't doubt you would," he said as he stood up and grabbed her by the pulse, taking one more shot of Firewhiskey before leading the way to the dancefloor. He wasn't drunk yet, Alec was pretty strong when it came to alcohol, but he was feeling a bit more. . . relaxed, free, light. "Let's dance."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:12 am

"Hm, normally I'd argue to convince you as usual that yo do have a big ego, but you're excused for tonight," Iris replied with a smirk.

She chuckled and said, "There's not much talking going to be involved anyway." She drank one more shot of vodka and even downed a martini. "Gosh, that feels fucking good," she muttered, almost to herself. Reaching over to take her hat back, she whispered in his ear, "You'll see what I have in mind." She smiled slyly.

"Glad to know you don't underestimate me," she remarked and downed one more glass of Firewhiskey as well. By now, she could feel the effects kick in, though she still felt conscious of herself. She was willing to have some more just to get the feeling of losing control. But maybe after a while.

Iris began moving to the music, ignoring all the stares and putting her arms around Alec's neck, just wanting to forget everything for a while and have fun with her best friend.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:58 pm

Alec raised an eyebrow and smirked, "Who needs talking?" He looked at her taking another shot and opened his mouth to tell Iris to go a bit easier on the drinks, but closed it. Who was he to say something like that? They both needed a break tonight. He bit his lips at her next comment, "Surprise, huh?"

"Never, flower. Never," the Prideux told her, taking one last shot of vodka. He shook his head and widened his eyes, feeling much more awake. He put an arm around the girl's waist and pulled her closer, moving to the beat of the music. The situation reminded him of when they first met and he grinned.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:47 pm

"We won't need talking, at least not tonight," Iris replied. "Thanks for not advising me, by the way," she said with a smirk, knowing that Alec may be bothered by her gulping down so many drinks. "And just for that, I won't ruin your fun either," she said and winked at him. She laughed softly at him and nodded her head. "Surprise indeed. Why, any objections?"

"Hm, why do you think that half the population is staring at us?" She murmured and giggled a little, feeling completely light headed. "Look, I think that chick wants to dance with you," she said and pointed behind him and giggled some more. "She looks like your type pretty boy; desperate and dumb."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:03 pm

Alec shook his head, a grin on his face, "No objections. Surprises are always fun."

He looked around after her comment and saw that, indeed, a couple of people were staring at them. "We're just too sexy," he told her, and glared at one boy who was staring at both of them and checking Grayson out at the same time, "Oi! Mind your own business!"

The Prideux turned around to get a better look at the girl and smirked - she was hot. "Be right back," he said and made his way over to the other girl, grabbing another shot of vodka on the way. The girl was easy enough - with one wink and the smallest conversation ever, he had her number and her name. Maybe she had had a bit more to drink. It wasn't even five minutes after he'd left when he came back, putting his arms around Grayson's waist once again, after putting her number in his pocket. "Sorry, just had to tell her that tonight was not her night," he said, "Where were we?"

"My type is not desperate and dumb!" Alec argued, drinking the cup he'd taken earlier. "You're just jealous."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:23 pm

"Hm, the sexiest people do catch the most attention," Iris agreed and grinned at Alec. "No need to yell, I think I'd be okay if he minded my business at any time," she commented and winked at the guy staring at them just to mess with him. "And now who's the jealous one?" She asked with a not-so-innocent smile.

Before she could say anything, the Priduex went towards the girl. Shaking her head, she laughed as she watched them converse, knowing it wouldn't last long. True enough, he returned soon as he came. "Are you kidding me, the girls are getting dumber these days," she remarked when she saw that he got her number. "Not her night? Gee, thanks for remembering I was here," she said sarcastically and chuckled softly. Putting her arms around his neck, she played with his hair.

"Oh please, you just proved my statement by going and talking to that chic," she smirked. "I don't need to be jealous, I just feel sorry for the girls though."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:03 pm

"I thought you had a boyfriend," Alec commented amusedly, and watched her give the boy a wink. "Beside, I'm not jealous. You said so yourself, they were staring at us," he looked around, but most of the people seemed to have gone back to their own thing. Most.

He raised an eyebrow, "Dumber? For falling for someone as sexy as me? Oh, please." A more upbeat song started and he started dancing to the music. That was one of his favorites in clubs. "I didn't forget you were here," he told her, grabbing a cup of Firewhiskey from the man that was passing by, "I was just making sure I'd have someone next time I come here alone."

"But if you don't like me talking to other girls. . ." he got closer and whispered in her ear, "I won't."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:38 pm

"I do have one, but that doesn't mean I can't make another boy sweat and be all nervous just for the hell of it," Iris remarked and looked at the Priduex once more. "Mostly the guys were staring cause they were probably wishing they could be you so that they could dance with me," she told with a smirk. "Anyway, the alcohol will divert them quickly enough. If not, you could let them dance with me," she shrugged, knowing he most probably wouldn't allow her to dance with the really drunk guys.

She rolled her eyes at said, "Dumber for falling for someone who lacks intelligence." Moving her hips in tune to the beat, she took the glass from Alec and drank the rest. "But really, it's pathetic that you'd go for the easy girls. Thought you prefer the...challenging type," she told and raised her eyebrow.

"I don't mind, as long as they know who you belong to tonight," she whispered back, wrapping her arms around his neck closer and gave him a wink, forgetting about the club and music, and letting the alcohol work it's magic.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:58 pm

"Ah, so enjoy being a tease then?" Alec commented with a smirk, "Good to know. I'll be sure to tell your boyfriend that you keep flirting with other boys." He chuckled, "Of course, Grayson, everybody wants to dance with you. And yeah, I don't doubt that."

Taking a gulp of his Firewhiskey, he was confused when the cup suddenly wasn't there and he looked up to find Iris drinking the rest. "Not very nice, you know," he said, shooting her a fake glare, "And the lacking intelligence comment wasn't either."

"It depends, really," Alec told her, "Depends on my mood, and on the girl. I love challenges, but they can get you tired easily. It's good to have one or two easy ones once in a while. And since I'll have a big challenge today," he looked at her pointedly, "it'll be good to have an easy one next time I come. But, if I find someone more interesting, I'll just tell her I couldn't make it, for some reason. I don't think she'd mind, anyway. She's the "easy type", right? Soon, she'll have another boy in her hands."

The Prideux wrapped his arms tighter around her waist, both moving to the beat, his right hand moving a bit lower than it should. "Oh, and who do I belong to?" he asked, getting closer to her.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:20 pm

"I am not flirting with them; I just enjoy letting the desperate ones know that they have very less chance of getting someone as sexy as me if they keep up their act," Iris corrected the Priduex and smirked back. "And you would know all about being a tease, right? Yes they do, which is why you are lucky I chose you to dance with me," she shrugged and grinned lightly.

"Well, the truth is never nice, thought you knew that by now," she remarked with a not so innocent smile and fiddled with the hem of his shirt.

She couldn't help but laugh at the boy's logic. "And that shit actually works?! I repeat; the girls aren't getting any smarter." She smiled proudly at his comment and shook her head. "Not just today, I will always be a challenge, pretty boy. You sure you want to stick around that? Oh you're right, she'll definitely find someone better than you," the blonde teased.

"You belong to a really hot, bitchy Gryffindor whom you love and adore like crazy," she murmured to her best friend, too lightheaded to care about the Priduex's lowering hand. "Got a problem with that?" She asked, a mischievous glint in her eyes as she traced his arm lightly.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:09 pm

Alec laughed at his friend and rolled his eyes at her comments. "I thought you said we weren't going to do much talking," he remembered, reminding himself of the reason he came here in the first place: to just forget about everything.

Taking what he decided would be his last drink for a while, he winked at Iris and downed the shot of vodka. Lightheaded and with a sudden fire inside of him, he raised an eyebrow. Getting closer, he kissed her neck and whispered in her ear, "I thought I told you I belonged to nobody." The Prideux looked at her dancing and bit his lips, smirking, the alcohol doing it's work. "But I suppose I can treat you a little better than I treat all the other girls. You're my sexy best friend, after all," and, with that, he kissed her.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:30 pm

"We weren't talking, I was just pointing out some...facts," Iris shrugged and downed two more shots of vodka.

And if she wasn't tipsy now, she sure as hell was now. Not to mention, she was loving every minute of the feeling of her body on fire.

She giggled at Alec's actions and tried to sound serious. "But you do belong to me because you're my best friend in the whole wide world!" She raised her arms and moved in sync with the music, slightly oblivious at his look.

Before she could say anything else, he kissed her. Though the rarely used rational side was telling her to pull away, the alcohol induced side had taken over and soon, she was kissing him back.

Iris tangled her hands in his hair, trying to get closer. It wasn't a romantic kiss, it was as though they were desperate to escape reality for just a few seconds, just to feel something else other than the pain.

"I know I'm fucking better than those skanks you go out with pretty boy," she mumbled against his lips, loosening her hold but only a bit.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:46 pm

"It doesn't really matter," Alec mumbled, his words a bit slurred, though he wasn't drunk. He was tipsy, yes, but not yet drunk. He was still conscious of his actions and, though a small part of him told him to stop, he just chose to ignore that part and listen to the alcohol in his body.

The kiss was anything but romantic or passionate. It was aggressive, wild, ferocious, and Alec had to say he was enjoying it. So much that he pouted when she pulled away, but took no time before biting her lower lip and getting back to kissing her, his tongue begging for entrance once again.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:04 pm

The sensible part in mind shut down completely and Iris just couldn't bring it in herself to care. She felt so broken, guilty and angry and figured that doing a bad thing might get her back to her old self. She was sick of the pain and if this was the to get rid of it, so be it.

She smirked lightly as he kissed her once more and she returned it with equal fervour. Her hand was trailing down his chest, playing once more with the hem of his shirt while the other hand tugged on his hair.

"Are you done treating me better?" She asked, feeling a bit breathless.

Last edited by Iris Grayson on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:13 am

One of Alec's hands slid lower to her shorts, while the other moved up and took the hat off her head, putting it in his once again. He smirked against her lips and pulled away, kissing her neck.

"Done?" he whispered in her ear, an eyebrow raised, and bit her earlobe, "We're just getting started. Don't you want to know why all these girls keep coming back?"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:41 pm

Iris giggled once more as Alec took her hat and she shook her head. "You look funny," she mumbled in a tipsy tone and grinned lightly. She gripped his shirt tighter, getting closer, liking the feel of his hand.

"Well, I do want to know the secret to my best friend's success," she murmured and bit his lip. She grabbed some salt from the nearby counter, waving it in front of him and smirked at him. "Do you want to or should I?"
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:03 pm

"I look hot," Alec stated and rolled his eyes, though no one could actually take him seriously, given the state he was in.

He moaned when she bit his lip and smirked when she grabbed the salt. "Well, that wasn't what I was thinking of doing," he said, pushing her up against the counter, "but I suppose we can. Ladies first."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:12 pm

Iris took off the hat and messed up the Priduex's hair and placed it on his head again. "Now, there's no way you look hot." She smirked. "Plus, you are wasted to look hot."

Raising an eyebrow at Alec, she sprinkled some on his wrist and licked it off, not taking her eyes away from him. "Hm, you don't taste that bad," she muttered and grinned lightly.

"Your turn. Or is there something else you want to do?"
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:44 pm

Alec burst out laughing and shook his head, "I'm wasted? I'm wasted?" He sighed amusedly and grinned, "I'm not the one wasted, flower. You are." Well, okay, he was. Just a little bit. A tiny little bit. "And what have I told you about messing with my hair, Gray?" he pouted and took off the hat, fixing his hair and putting the hat back on Iris. "There, now you look even sexier than you already are."

"Two shots of tequila, por favor," the Prideux asked the barman, only taking his eyes away from hers when the man handed him the drinks with a sigh. Not even bothering to thank him, he left the tequila in the counter and poured some salt on the girl's lips. After licking it off slowly, he smirked and grabbed the shots, handing one to Grayson. "Shall we?"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:18 pm

"Oh please, you've drank just as much as me!" Iris scoffed and rolled her eyes. "And plus, it's not like I'm here wasted with some strange drunk man," she shrugged, not thinking about what she's saying or Alec's reaction. "Your hair doesn't look that bad, trust me. And thank you for acknowledging my sexiness, pretty boy," she chuckled.

She laughed lightly as the Priduex ordered two more shots and she decided this would be their last one for tonight. Before she could voice her thought, he was licking the salt from her lips. "Please tell me you don't do that with other girls," she mumbled in a drunken voice and kissed him once more.

Smirking, she took the glass from him and downed the shot. "Can we head back to your place before my head explodes?" She asked, sliding the empty glass to the bartender.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:17 pm