Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

i want to rock the club with you

Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

i want to rock the club with you - Page 2 Empty Re: i want to rock the club with you

Post by Alec Blanchard Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:25 am

"Why?" Alec mumbled against her lips as she kissed him, "Jealous?" He downed the shot of tequila and shrugged, "If it makes you feel any better, I didn't."

He sat on the counter, now much more than just tipsy, and rested his head on her shoulder. "I'm tired, flower," he slurred, and nodded slowly, "Let's go." Grabbing a cup of water from the bartender's hand, he gulped it all down to stop his burning throat and got up, putting an arm around Grayson's shoulder and leading the way out.

Only when they were out, he realized something and started to laugh. "Flower," he called her, in between fits of laughter, "we forgot to pay."

Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

i want to rock the club with you - Page 2 Empty Re: i want to rock the club with you

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:48 pm

Iris whacked the Priduex's head and muttered, "It just feels a little intimate and it'd freak me out because I would have felt like an even worse bitch."

"I'm tired too; I'm pretty sure we look horribly wasted," she chuckled and ruffled Alec's hair. She grabbed a glass as well and drank it in one gulp. It didn't get rid of the hot feeling, but made it better at least.

While they were leaving, she shouted to a bunch of the girls who were staring at Alec and glaring at her. "That's right losers, I get to go home with this sexy thing!" Shrugging at the shocked expressions she dragged him out.

She burst out laughing as well, before giving him a sly look. She took out some money from her pocket and reached for the boy's wallet and took some from him as well, thus making the total. She went back inside and gave it to the bartender.

"Now, where the hell is your house?" She giggled, trying not to trip.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:04 am