Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Running up that hill for a thousand years

Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Running up that hill for a thousand years Empty Running up that hill for a thousand years

Post by Countie Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:20 pm

Tobias misted himself onto the ground. His body turned slowly as he walked to the edge of the lake. He slowly lifted his head towards the moon, which shimmered on the lakes surface. It was deadly silent and Tobias let out a long waited sigh. He felt old, he felt like he had been running up a deadly hill nearly all his life and he had stopped when he met her. He watched the sky as he waited for her to come into his arms again.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Running up that hill for a thousand years Empty Re: Running up that hill for a thousand years

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:28 pm

Quinn saw that is was a beautiful night out, she walked to the lake to meet Tobias like Adam asked her too. Quinn was a little nervous on how this conversation would turn out. Quinn got to the lake and instantly saw Tobias. 'Can't back out now' Quinn thought. She walked closer and let out a breath she realized she had been holding.

"Hello Tobias" Quinn greeted to him.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Running up that hill for a thousand years Empty Re: Running up that hill for a thousand years

Post by Countie Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:50 pm

Tobias heard her foot steps come towards him. He slowly turned around to face her. His ice blue eyes scanned her and he smiled a small smile. He tried to hide the horrible long scar on his cheek, but what did it matter.

"Hello Quinn." Tobias returned in a more huskyer voice. He watched her every move. She was breath taking.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:01 pm

Quinn saw Tobias turn around and watch her every move. She took a noticed the scar on his cheek. Quinn heard the way her name rolled off his tongue. Quinn walked over so she was in front of him and touched his scar. She quickly moved her hand away and looked to her feet and back up to him.

"Adam sent me an owl saying you wanted to speak to me" Quinn waited for him to speak.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:23 pm

Tobias caught her hand quickly as sh elet go of his scared cheek. He kissed her hand and held it in both of his bigger hands.

"Yes, I got Adam to send you a letter to meet me here. I would of personally sent one myself, If my bird didn't get shot with the killing curse. But anyway The one main think that I need to tell you is I am not going to leave you, ever. No matter that your at a different school for most of the year. I love you with all my heart. I would move the stars for your Quinn. I just need to know if you fell differnet, that ... that this relationship would end ... now?" Tobias asked as he got a hand free and brought it up to her cheek, softly placing a long finger under her chin to look up at him.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:35 pm

Tobias grabbed her hand and kissed it. He then held it in his hands. Quinn listened to him and she didn't know what to say.

Quinn looked at him. "Please tell me you didn't eat the bird and are just saying it got shot with the killing curse" Quinn teased him. Quinn let tears build up in her eyes. He told her that he wouldn't leave her and she was happy about that. Quinn let the tears escape. "No, I love you too Tobias, I love you more then anything and it hurt when he kissed me because I didn't want our relationship to end. Then I got expelled and then more bad thoughts came to me and I missed you so much. That's why I told Adam I wouldn't move on unless you wanted me to and-" Quinn just kissed him, square on the lips. She missed him more then anything. Quinn pulled away and hugged him.

"I'm so sorry" Quinn whispered to him.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:47 pm

Tobias wrapped his hands around her slim waist and kissed her forehead. He tightly pulled her to him and buried his face into her neck.

"Hey now My darling, That has been forgoten. I though have to apologise for my none comunication. I have been stuck in St.Mungos dealing with my health and a death of my mother. She was poisoned and I was attacked. My bird was struck down and that cut me off. I would have come to your rescue about what your father..." Tobias trailed off, Kissing her neck in small hot kisses.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:53 pm

Quinn felt him pull her closer and burry his head in her neck.

Quinn heard him say that he forgot about what happened before. She then felt bad when she didn't know that his mother died. "I'm so sorry about you mom, Tobias" Quinn apologized. She then heard him say why his bird went down. "I hope you're okay" Quinn said to him. Quinn froze, how did he know about her dad. She felt him kissing her neck and pulled away to look at him. "How did you no about my father coming back, did Adam tell you" Quinn asked.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:05 pm

"Like I said, I was currently being treated at St.Mungos and my father told me the news, Adam was shocked aswell that I knew. I was furious, I am still Furious. I wish I was there to help you. That is one of my regrets that I was never there to get you through it. Anyway Never mind how I am, how are you Quinn?" Tobias asked as he pulled her back into his arms, noticing how she fit perfectly in his arms. Tobias smiled and pushed bcak a piece of her long hair behind her ear.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:13 pm

Quinn nodded to him. She still thought it was weird, no matter how hard she tried to hide it from them, they knew anyway. "Trust me I no, when Adam confronted me about it he was pissed. Knowing you, you'd probably kill him. Don't worry about it, he is an vindictive bastard" Quinn sent him a smile. Quinn was pulled back in his arms and smiled when he moved her hair behind her ear. "I've been better, I miss you guys so much, I can't stand being in Hogwarts without the most important people in my life there. Although I made some friends, got close to two people but not as close as I am with you, Adam, Kaya, and Camille" Quinn said to him.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:26 pm

"Give it a year at Hogwarts and you might be let back into Beauxbatons for your OWL year. I know how you loved your mythology lessons and I know that Hogwarts don't offer that subject. Shame really." Tobias said with a smirk, looking into her eyes.

"You know Quinn that you ever mett someone else better for you, Human enough for you, I would glady accept the fact to let you have a normal life. I'm no god, but I am damned. But I will always love you." Tobias said as a whisper to her.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:50 pm

Quinn smiled at his positive energy. "Maybe, I hope I'll be back but not sure. I no, they have no mythology an only thing I get close to mythology is books in the library" Quinn sighed to him.

Quinn looked at him like he was crazy. "Tobias I never want to hear you say those words again. I don't want anyone else I want you, I'm in love with you Tobias. Yes I became friends with a boy named Daniel but he's gay and he is in love with his boyfriend. Tobias I don't want another guy I want my hot half vampire" Quinn smiled to him. "But if you don't want me then I will try to accept that" Quinn was hoping that he wouldn't let her go but what if it's what he wanted then she'd do it for him.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:29 pm

"Miss Mikaelson, I would never leave you, ever. You are my world and I will always want you.Don't ever forget that. I just want you to be sure thaat your happy with the fact that your dating a half vampire who thinks you hot and also mouth watering." Tobias said as he tightened his hold on her. He leaned his head down a bit more as he had grown dramaticly and he kissed the tip of
    her noes and he let his lips meet heres in a passionate kiss.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:18 pm

Quinn smiled at his words, he was always good with his words and it made her heart jump because of how lucky she was. "Tobias I'm glad to hear you say that. I never fell in love with the fact that you were half vampire, I fell in love with you because of who you are and how you make me feel. You being half vampire is an extra bonus" Quinn smiled to him. "I don't want anyone else, all I want is my number 1 half vampire" Quinn kissed him back when he kissed her. Quinn pulled back and smiled. "I'm glad I'm mouth watering" Quinn grinned.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:29 pm

"I'm glad too that your deffenitly mouth wartering.£ Tobias said with a Grin. He misted himself away and suddenly went behind her, turning himself back. He put one arm around her slim waist and the other brought her hair back so her neck was bare. He leaned down and kissed her shoulder, leading small kisses up to her neck. He nibbled her lobe and nibbled her neck lightly. He smirked as she shivered.

"Sensitive are we?" Tobias asked as he continued kissling her neck.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:34 pm

Quinn laughed. "Well I am wonderful" Quinn teased. She saw Tobias disappear and went confused. She felt him behind her and she rolled her eyes. "That power is really annoying, who knows what you can do" Quinn said to him. He started kissing her neck and Quinn hated that he knew her weak spot. Quinn enjoyed him kissing her because she actually meant something. "Hm, I should have never told you this is my weakness" Quinn joked.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:47 pm

"Oh, I bet you have other weak spots Quinn." Tobias purred in her ear. He smirked a evil smile and continued kissing her neck in delight.

"Hmmm fancey a swim Quinn?" Tobias asked as he put his head on her shoulder, looking at the moon lit lake.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:50 pm

Quinn shivered again and cursed herself mentally. "Maybe, you just have to see if you can figure them out" Quinn said seductively. He continued to kiss her neck.

Quinn looked out water and then turned around to Tobias. "Hm, sure just try not to stare at me too much" Quinn smirked and winked at him.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:09 pm

"Oh, i will. Just don't mind my new and old scars, they may frighten you away." Tobias said as he shook his head. He headed to a near tree, taking off his leather jacket. He slowly unbottened his freen shirt and flung it over a low hanging branch. He unbuckled his belt and undid his leather pants. he shook his boots off and dropped his trousers and now only stood in his bright orange boxers. He stretched and ruffled his hair with a smirk.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:18 pm

Quinn smiled. "I'm counting on it" Quinn said to him. Quinn shrugged. "I'll be fine, as long as you don't mind my scar we're good" Quinn said to him. Quinn watched him go behind a tree and she grew confused until she saw him. Quinn tried not to laugh at his orange boxers but she couldn't help it. "Sorry but you dress dark and you were orange boxers" Quinn finally calmed down. "Never thought I'd see this day" Quinn told him.

Quinn sighed and took off her shoes. She took off her tank top and then her jeans which left her in her black and white polka dotted bra and underwear set. Quinn put her hair in a ponytail and got into the water and swam out. "Come on, are you afraid of water" Quinn shouted from where she was at in the lake.

Last edited by Quinn Mikaelson on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:28 pm

Tobias gave a wolf whistle at the sight of her in a bra and knickers. He watched her go in.

"Hey don't diss my boxers, there hot and you know it." Tobias turned around and wiggled his bum. And you know I love water!" Tobias said as he misted himself over the lake, he turned himslef back in mid air and dropped himself into the lake with a splash. He swam under the water and came up to Quinn. He smaked her bum and came upto the surface, capturing her.

"Got ya!" Tobias said with a grin.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:36 pm

Quinn rolled her eyes at him when he whistled to her.

Quinn started laughing at him. "You're one crazy person" Quinn said to him. Quinn saw him mist himself away and she sighed. She looked around to make sure he didn't just come out of no where. He came into the water and then smacked her but. "Really" Quinn shook her head. "Let's see who'll be laughing when you balls magically disappear" Quinn smirked at him.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:45 pm

"Hey, not my fault you have a nice arse!" Tobias huffed as he slid his hands around her waist and onto her bum. He twanged her kickers and pulled her firmly closer.

"Hmm, your wearing very nice lingerie." Tobias murmered as he twanged her bra strap with his teeth.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:49 pm

Quinn smiled and nodded. "Can't disagree with you there" Quinn joked. Quinn was pulled closer and she gave him a small smile.

"Thanks, I try" Quinn said to him. "Calm yourself vampy" Quinn teased when he was playing with her bra strap. She pulled his head to look at her. She kissed his cheek. "I'm glad we're talking again" Quinn happily sighed.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:58 pm

"Excuse me, I was happily playing with your bra strap Quinn." Tobias said as he huffed. He raised his eyebrow and looked down at her with a smirk. "Yes, Vampy is happy that he is talking to the Gryffindor in front of him again." Tobias said as he winked at her while he patted her bum with a cheeky grin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:48 am