Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Running up that hill for a thousand years

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Running up that hill for a thousand years - Page 2 Empty Re: Running up that hill for a thousand years

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:05 pm

Quinn glared at him. "Well to bad babe, I like when you look at me" Quinn smiled at him. Quinn's smile went off her face, she glared once more at him. "Okay, not my fault I'm now a gryffindor, bastard deserved everything he got, just saying" Quinn held her hands in defense. Quinn looked at him. "Touch my arse again and I'll chop your hands off" Quinn said sweetly but she had venom behind the words.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Running up that hill for a thousand years - Page 2 Empty Re: Running up that hill for a thousand years

Post by Countie Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:44 pm

Tobias huffed and let go of her and stepped back. "fine then, not my fault I like your arse." Tobias said as he sulked and crossed his arms tightly around himself. He bowed his head with a slight frown and sunk into the water.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:34 pm

Quinn tried not to laugh at him. "Yeah I think I can tell" Quinn said to him. He went under water and Quinn sighed. 'Now my hair will get wet' Quinn thought. She sighed and went underwater and easily found him. Quinn kissed his lips under water and since she couldn't be under there for long she swam back to the top and breathed in the air.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:57 pm

Tobias started laughing as he quickly resurfaced from the water. He grabbed hold of Quinn and put her loose wet dtrands behind her ears. Tobias smirked as he knew she didn't want to get her hair wet. Tobias started to laugh again and he buried his face in her wet hair.

"Anything interesting that you have planned over summer then?" Tobias muttered into her hair, Letting his hand trace her spine softly.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:54 am

Quinn glared at him when he came back up and started to laugh. "You're so not funny Tobias, I hate you" Quinn sent him a playful glare. Tobias put his face in her wet hair and sighed a little bit. She missed him.

Quinn shook her head. "Nope, helping my mom unpack the house since we ended up moving to a bigger house since my dad found us but that is about it" Quinn said to him. "What did you do, I heard you were away" Quinn asked.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:32 pm

"Yes I was away, partly buisness of course. My dad has decided that I am co owner of The Golden Threstral. It's a lovely pub, but a bit dark I have to say. It suits my father quite well actully. You'll have to come and stay with me before summer ends, I'll take you there and anywhere you want to go, your mum is also welcome." Tobias said with a huge smile on his face, looking down into Quinn's eyes.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:36 pm

Quinn looked at him and nodded. "Sound like fun, you own something with your dad" Quinn said to him. Quinn nodded. "It sounds something like you too" Quinn teased. Quinn shrugged. "I'll love to spend time with you before I don't see you until holiday break" Quinn said to him. Quinn smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the lips.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:40 pm

"Oh, I have news that your might like," Tobias paused with a smirk. "I am on the student exchange actully, meaning you will have me for a full year at Hogwarts." Tobias said in suprise to her. He kissed her cheek and was truely happy to be with Quinn again.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:44 pm

Quinn looked at him confused. "What kind of news" Quinn asked. When he said that her eyes lite up and she hugged him. "Oh my god Tobias this is awesome, I really missed you and now I get to spend another year with you" Quinn kissed him. She pulled away and smiled. "How did I get lucky" Quinn asked.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:52 pm

Tobias eye's lit up and he kissed her back passionatly.

"I'm so looking forward to this year with you. But unfortunatly the bad news is that It was only me and Camille was chosen to be on the exchange as only two can go. Adam if unfortunatly left behind, which I am furious because the exchange last year was not limited to two places." Tobias said a bit bitterly.

"But I will make it up to him be requesting all of you to come back to Count Castle for Christmas again." Tobias said with a smirk.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:55 pm

Quinn smiled into the kiss when he kissed back. She loved him very much and was glad they were together right now.

Quinn nodded. "I feel bad for him too but hey, he won't be alone I heard he's dating Emelie Foss and it's good for him to be spending time with her since he hasn't found the one until now" Quinn said to him. "Maybe next year he'll come visit me" Quinn said to him.

"That would be a great idea" Quinn thought it'll be fun for Adam like last time.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:14 pm

Tobias put a hand to her cheek, stroking his thumb across it.

"Quinn, I have to Admitt that my male Best friend is dating the wrong person. Don't get me wrong, but Emelie isn't the right one for him. I know that fact, he should be Camille. They have chemestry, I have seen it at school. I need to put some sence into him, I think he's confussed. I know I'm not. I have best lady in the world who is wrapped in my arms at this perfect moment. When you see me next time, I have present waiting for you. oh and My dad wants to see you again." Tobias laughed with a smirk.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:49 am

Quinn leaned into his touch when he touched her cheek.

Quinn looked down at the water and then back at him. "Tobias, Adam is our friend and I do agree that him and Camille look amazing together but I don't want to tell him what to do and risk losing him as a friend. You can try to talk sense because he might listen and yes I agree I like Emelie as well" Quinn said.

Quinn smiled. "Will I like this present" Quinn asked with a smile. "Your dad loves me and he'll love me even more if I bring him a twilight shirt" Quinn winked at him. "But I won't torture you like that" Quinn kissed his cheek.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:21 pm