Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Never Gonna Be Alone

Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Never Gonna Be Alone Empty Never Gonna Be Alone

Post by Hugger Harris Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:35 pm

Tucker landed on a pebbled path way, with Tessa in his arms. He tooked a piece of loose hair out of the girls pretty face and smiled. "Welcome to France, Pretty lady." His voice was soft as he got hold of her hand and tsarted to walk through the warm, sunny streets of the Palaisvue.

He spotted the caféthat he wanted to take her too. They walked into the place. "Bonjour," He said to the waiter who showed them a lush booth, the waiter knowing that Tucker always hs that seet beacuse of the view and privacy.

He offered Tessa to sit first his his hand, sitting next to her. "Welcome to Crêpes Belles. I have not come across a place who does a better chocolate fudge cake as of yet, or a white hot chocolate." He laughed, handing her a menu.

"Choose whatever you want. I'm paying so the cost doesn't matter." He murmered with a wink. "So tell me something about your self darhlin. We could play the question game?" He asked.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Never Gonna Be Alone Empty Re: Never Gonna Be Alone

Post by Tessa Grey Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:44 pm

Tessa eyes lit up as she realized when she realized where she was. She had always wanted to go to France but she was always busy. She then started to giggle. “ I am glad that you to surprise me.” Tessa then smiled as Tucker was holding her hand. And it felt so right like they felt together like a puzzle.

She was still smiling as they walked into the café. She then followed the waiter to the booth. She then sat down and noticed that there was a lot of privacy. Tessa then took the menu as he was handing it to her. “Well then I must try there white hot chocolate and chocolate fudge cake.”

Tessa then listened as he was telling to pick whatever she wanted. He was paying for it. “ Hmm something about myself? Well I used to live in New York with my aunt and uncle. And I guess I could play the question game with you.”
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hugger Harris Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:02 pm

Tucker nodded and placed the same order for them in french to the waiter. "Wow, The Big Apple. Would love to actually go there. The Airport doesn't count I'm affraid to say. Some of my family originate from Texas and I went there every summer before my father died in a car crash, but I was born in Romaina. My mothers side is from there." He said in a sharp tone about his mothers family. Sadness lingered in his eyes though.

"Hmm Question one," He paused to think of a good question. "Pick two of your best colours." He said with a smirk. The waiter coming over with two mugs of white hot chocolate with whopped cream and marshmellows.

Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:08 pm

Tessa smiled. “ Yeah I grew up in the big apple and maybe some time I you could go with me.” He then started to talk about his family and she could see how sad he was. “ I was born in London but I moved in with my aunt and uncle when my parents died. I really don’t remember that much about them.”

“ Two colors? I would say pink and purple.” She then started to drink the hot chocolate that was in front of her. Now it was her turn to ask a question. “ What is your favorite book?”
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hugger Harris Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:23 pm

"I was six when he died. My past is kinds dark, Tessa after the crash anyway. My mothers family, the Nott's weren't happy about her marriage with a half blood who was a magical creature, Elfin blood you see runs through The Harris side and thats what I am. My mother was brought back into her family again and was married straight away. My grand father and step father never forgot to tell me about my blood status everyday. hey trained me to be a assassin because Elfs are the best assassin because of our abilities." Tucker snorted, glady taken a sip of the hot sweet liguid.

"Nice choice of coulours. Mine are purple and silver." He said as he took of his leather jacket, showing of his purple tank top. His muscled were buff and tight, from the 11 years training.

"Favorite Book, Fifty Shadesof Gray." He wiggled his eye brow. "Yeah right. Yes I have read all three of them but there not my top book. I found them to be badly written. To Kill a Monking Bird and Warm Bodies by Issac Marion. Thats a thriller romance about a zombie falling in love with a human and he starts to turn back human again." He said with a smirk, the waiter again coming over with two big slices of chocolate fudge cake with cream and ice cream with hot fudge sauce.

"So," He paused, pouring cream over the slice of cake. "What genres of music are you into?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:35 pm

Tessa then was listen as he talked about his past. She could tell that his past was worse than hers. “ Wow I don’t know what to say. My parents were killed and I went to live in the United States. And then I was sent to Durmstang. “ She then heard that he was trained to be an assassin. “ Do you have anything to do with the Mafia?” Tessa knew that was a question that she shouldn’t have asked. But she was curious.

She then looked over as he showed her his tank top. She couldn’t help but notice his buff muscles and that was when she started to blush again.

“ I have never read the Fifty Shades of Gray yet.” Tessa loved it when he was talking about his favorite books. “ Well I have to say mine is The Hunger Game. I remember reading them and was talking about it with a girl named Phillie. About how Katnis was in love with two guys but in the end she chose Peeta.”

Her eyes got wide when the cake was brought to her. She then grabbed her fork and took a bit. “ I like all types of music.”
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hugger Harris Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:54 pm

Tuckers Jaw went a bit tight, his face going pale at her question. He got his wand out and placed a privacy charm over them, pocketing it back in his holoster. "Before I answer your question, please I ask you not to judge. When I started my training at the age of 6, My grand father promiced my aligence to the Mafia. I didn't understand then, with that I had extra training. When I waa growing older, I decided I was neather light or dark, but I can never get out of the mafia." He said with a straight face, putting his emotion behind his strong Occlumency wall.

"I am truely sorry about your parents. If I had not lost my father, my life would have beeen different. I saw that." Tucker said as he tappd his temple with his finger. He took a bite of the cake, making a noise at the tatse.

"The hunger games seris are fantastic, but the ending is weird for me. I was a bit sad at that out come.Music on the other hand, I like classical and Rock. Love Nickleback and Frank Sinatra. I play Violin and piano." He said with a small smile.

"Your Favorite food?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:59 pm

Tessa then was still looking at Tucker. And was wishing that she had never asked him that question. And it wasn’t her place to judge him because she used to date Afonka. But she then listened as he talked about what happened. “Afonka told me that his grandparents forced him into the mafia. I never thought anybody would do that to their own flesh.”

She listened as he said that his life would have been different if his father lived. “ Thanks I know I really miss my parents.” She then started to eat more of her cake.

When he was talking about what he loves she couldn’t help but smile. Now she was asked what her favorite food was. “Well I love pizza.” Tessa then was trying to think of a question to ask him. “ What is your favorite candy.”
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hugger Harris Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:51 pm

Tucker had notice that she most of really loved this boy who he had briefly met last year. Like him and Ashleen, if she wanted to know about his past girlfriends, he would tell her of course. It looks like though she needs to really move on and he would help her.

"I miss my father very much, also my mother who is back in Romania with her husband trying for a 'Pure' kid as he put it. She changed though, she had too." He said a with a quick glance out of the window, taking a sip of the white hot chocolate.

"My favorite Candy? Well thats a big one, I like Yorkie Bars or swizz chocolate, oh and skittles." He said with a smirk, eating the rest of the cake.

"Where would you like to go in the world, somewhere you haven't been yet?" He asked her.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:00 pm

Tessa knew that she needs to let go of her past. Afonka is the one who broke her heart and now she would have to move on. And maybe Tucker was the person who could help her.

She then listened as he said he missed his father. But his mother was trying for pure kids. “ So you are saying that your family is one of those old purebloods” She then finished off her hot chocolate.

“ Oh I love chocolate but I love those gobstobers. And skittles are really good but they make me hyper.”

Tessa then had to think as he asked this question. “ Ireland.” She then was trying to think of a question. “ If you had one question to ask the person you are with what would it be?”
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hugger Harris Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:11 pm

"Yes, yoou could say that. I just hope if I do have a brother or sister in the near future, they won't hate the fact of having a half blood older brother, but who knows. I haven't seen anything like that as of yet." He said with a bitter smile.

"Yes, I bet skittles do make you go hyper, they can make me, depeneds on what colour. If it's sour Skittles, it's the pink ones and if it's the normal ones, yellow." Tucker laughed, taking a drink of the warm, rich drink.

His eyebrow raised at her question. "Well I do have a question and I haven't actually said it to anyone who I have been with. Maybe you might have the possibility of knowing, but right now it's my secret." He said, his eyes glistening with promise. "Are you finished?" Tucker asked, finishing his drink off. He stood and went to pay for everything, going back to there table and offering hs hand for her to take.

"So, let me show you France. What season do your prefer and why?" He asked, walking through the door to meet the summer heat, his jacket was shrunken and in his pocket, his muscles now in show and his tank top clinging tightly to his fit body. He squeezed her hand, ruffeling his hair with the other.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:33 pm

Tessa smiled. “ I am sure that your brother and sister will not hate you if you are a half blood. I really don’t get the whole I am a pureblood and I am better than you. Maybe it was how I was raised.”

She then loved it when he was talking about skittles. “Well some skittles would be good to have now. I mean or any candy.” Tessa was enjoying her time that she was spending with Tucker.

“Hmm a secret? You mean that you won’t tell me now. I promise to keep it a secret.” She then smiled as he asked if she was finished. “Yes I am finished.” She then stood up and grabbed his hand.

Tessa then was being asked what season was her favorite and why. “I like spring because those time all the snow is melting.” She was going to enjoy her time in Paris. Tessa was starting to run out of questions that she could ask him. “ I am actually running out of questions that I could ask you.”
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hugger Harris Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:54 pm

"Depends if my mother wants to know me still when she has another family and it depends on her husband if he wants me to know them." He said, jaw tightening. Helet out a deep sigh, walking up a bit of a steep hill, to get to the top of what he called one of the amazing views of france.

"Winter and Early spring is the best for Ski Season. My home in Passo Tonale is at its best beauty with the snow and all." Tucker beamed a smile, squeezing her hand. They stopped at the tod of the steap hill, showing the view of Paris. He watched Tessa go to the railing and search beyond the city.

Tucker came behind her, with a air of confidence and wrapped his arms around her, bending his head so that his chin rested on her shoulder. "Well I have quite a lot of questions still, if you want me to to ask you them?" He said, his breath on her neck as he looked at the view in front of him.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:55 pm

Tessa smiled “Well I hope that your mother and your stepfather lets you get to know your brothers and sisters. I wished that I wasn’t an only child.” She then was still smiling hoping that Tucker would still be able to be around his family. Tess then was looking around as they were climbing up a steep hill.

“I love when the cherry trees are starting to bloom. But I do love playing in the snow and I have never been skiing.” She smiled as Tucker was squeezing her hand. He then led her over to where there was a railing and she could see the view of Paris. She then gasps as she took in the view of the city. “This is so beautiful.”

Tessa just stood there as Tucker came behind her and wrapped his arms around her. She then was grinning as he laid his chin on her shoulder. “ Sure I would love it if you asked me some more questions.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:17 pm