Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Nursing Wounds (Open)

Nursing Wounds (Open) Empty Nursing Wounds (Open)

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 12:36 am

Gabriel lay leant against a rock, his breathing ragged.

He stiffled a cry as he tried to stand up. Running a hand through his dark hair which was matted with blood.

He desperately need food.

Looking down at his mangled wand arm, he winced.

Taking a deep breath, he set his ankle into place.

Nursing Wounds (Open) Empty Re: Nursing Wounds (Open)

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 7:08 pm

Darquesse had been to this cave once before and had found it rather agreeable a place to read alone that was until she got interrupted by Draco, not that she minded.

This time she looked around at the sound of a man in pain. Eyes widening in the dark she spotted the man in question and silently made her way over to him with her hands held up in the air.

Taking out her wand Darquesse muttered a few spells and the mans serious wounds were healed and she held out a potion bottles labelled with 'Blood Replenisher' before she nodded and smiled at him.

She moved away to the mouth of the cave and began to read again.

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 10:05 pm

Gabriel heard a noise and his amber eyes shifted to a young female who had her hands held in the air, unthreatening.

He watched as the blonde pulled out her wand, his eyes widened, expecting her to curse him.

He was pleasantly surprised when the dreadful throbbing in his lower arm stopped.

Taking the bottle and downing it, he pulled on his shirt.

The girl had moved away to the mouth of the cave and and began reading.

Nervously he stepped forwards, running his hand through his dark hair and smiled roughishly at her.

"Thanks, I'm Gabriel by the way" he said in his light Italian accent, holding out his hand to her.

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 10:15 pm

Darquesse looked up at the man she had just healed with a smile on her face. She patted the ground next to her so it was a hint for him to sit down nxt to her.

"Hello, I'm Darquesse Vermont."

She stated simply.

Darquesse herself having a strong Alabama accent she picked up on the little twinge to his voice. She held out her hand for him to take in his own.

"Are you ok now? Did I miss any wounds?"

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 8:52 pm

He smiled roughishly back at her and sat down. Looking at her pretty face, he smiled at the woman who healed him. After all, lots of people nowadays would have just left him.

"Hello Darquesse" he smiled, noticing her Alabama accent. He took her hand and kissed the back of it.

"Gabriel Starrstone" he said, running a hand through his messy dark hair.

"I'm fine. Thanks" he grinned at her.

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 9:08 pm

Darquesse was happy that she had been able to heal him up properly and as he smiled roguishly at her she blushed a little bit and played with a strand if her hair.

"So...if you don't mind me asking what got you in that awful state Gabriel?"

She bit her lip quickly already regretting asking him that question it was probably personal.

"You don't have to answer if you don't want to...if it's personal."

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 12:33 am

He bit back a laugh as he saw her blush and fiddle with her hair. She seem nice and friendly and he wouldn't mind having a friend.

"I...uh...er...Well, i understand if you don't want to be near me after this" he said, sadly. He was about to lose a possible friend.

Looking up at her pretty face, he swallowed suddenly nervous.

"I...er...I'm a werewolf" he whispered, turning to hide his face from her.

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 6:22 am

A little intrugied by the stuttering from a seemingly cool and collected man Darquesse was more eager than ever to know what the matter was.

"I highly doubt I'm going to be scared off..."

Darquesse commented with a shy smile which didn't change as he told her what he was. She had never met a werewolf before and she had to say that the first meeting had been a rather positive experiance.

Placing a hand on his cheek to make him turn to look at her Darquesse smiled a little wider.

"Now, I don't think that's going to be a problem. I'm not like everyone else really...I don't care if you're a werewolf, vampire, centaur, as long as you're a nice person then that's all that counts."

Moving her hand away Darquesse grinned:

"And from what I've seen you are a nice person Gabriel."

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 8:40 pm

He felt a small warm hand on his cheek and turned to the kind woman who was smiling widely. He felt his own lips form a smile.

"You met many vampires and centaurs lately" he smiled.

He grinned at her. "Thanks, you seem lovely too" he said.

Looking at her book, he asked what she was reading?.

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 6:48 am

Darquesse chuckled and shook her head, she hadn't met any vampires at all but she had met a few centaurs from knowing Professor Valerian, and they seemed to be nice enough.

"Just a couple of centaurs, but they were lovely."

Eyes widening a little when he asked her what she was reading Darquesse placed her bookmark within the book and held it out for Gabriel to take from her.

"Shakespeare. Merchant of Venice. Have you read it?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:36 pm