Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Some Wounds Are to Hidden to Heal; Sixth Years

Yvette Montmoril
    Yvette Montmoril
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Some Wounds Are to Hidden to Heal; Sixth Years Empty Some Wounds Are to Hidden to Heal; Sixth Years

Post by Yvette Montmoril Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:38 am

Leaning her head back against the wall Yvette yawned and flipped her wand idlely between her fingers. She was absolutely bored and she couldn't think of anything to relieve her boredom. At least not anything legal or within the rules.

Humming gently she thought of the summer she had spent State side competing in various competitions. She had been the only female to compete in the bull riding, saddle bronc, and bareback bronc riding as well as the usual events. Breaking the colt in last year had been a blessing in disguise as Ondrew had proven to be the best pole bending, goat tying, and barrel horse she had ever ridden. He was a natural at it and did all his runs with the grace and power of his namesake.
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Some Wounds Are to Hidden to Heal; Sixth Years Empty Re: Some Wounds Are to Hidden to Heal; Sixth Years

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:20 am

OOC: 'Ondrew'? Excuse me while my handler flails at the cuteness of that. Razz

Ondrea made her way into the Healing classroom, smiling when she noticed who else was there. "Hello, Vette!" she greeted her friend. "Did you have a nice summer?"

She took the seat beside the girl, attention going to pulling out her class supplies. Being back at school was actually nice. Ondrea gave an amused smile. To think she would ever miss the company of people - when she was younger, the idea was unthinkable.
    Yvette Montmoril
    Yvette Montmoril
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Some Wounds Are to Hidden to Heal; Sixth Years Empty Re: Some Wounds Are to Hidden to Heal; Sixth Years

Post by Yvette Montmoril Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:21 am

Yvette flashed a quick smile at the other girl as she tossed a pencil up towards the ceiling. "Sup, Drea," she drawled in greeting. "Summer was pretty good. Won some rodeo recognition in the States and Canada with some pretty good competition scores. Ondrew out performed everything I expected of him. He's a great all around horse. I can't believe I only broke him last year."

"What about you," she asked tossing the pencil again. "Beautiful girl like you should have had an exciting summer."
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:37 am

"That's great, Vette!" Ondrea congratulated before arching a charcoal brow. "'Ondrew'? Did you... name him after me?" A perplexed expression crossed her features.

"I had rather ordinary summer, actually," she replied, gaze following the pencil even as her mind was still a bit stuck on the name of Yvette's horse. "It was good. I just didn't really do that much."
    Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Roul Bélanger Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:59 pm

Roul yawned as he strolled into the classroom, ruffling his hair as he went again.

"Now, now girls, you can chat, flirt, whatever on your free time... I suppose I'm supposed to actually teach you something."

Sighing he looked at his paper again, "Review... apparently we are starting the year with review... dull, but, whatever - spell theory... can anyone even tell me a healing spell?"

Last edited by Roul Bélanger on Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:04 pm

Ondrea straightened as the professor entered. He was rather late to be telling them to chat during free time, wasn't he? No matter. Healing was one of the classes she was most interested in, so she'd learn what she could from the man, tardy or not.

"Episky is the most common spell used in healing," Ondrea answered. "It heals a wide assortment of injuries; broken bones, cuts."
    Yvette Montmoril
    Yvette Montmoril
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yvette Montmoril Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:54 am

Vette had the decency to blush at Drea's question. It hadn't been intentional at the time but she had later realized she had done exactly that. She had named her horse after the girl of her dreams.

"Ferula," she answered the question after Drea had spoken. Flicking the pencil towards the ceiling again the cowgirl was attentive but slightly bored. Why was a lot of stuff always review? "It is used to bind and splint broken limbs." Under her breath she muttered, "Not that I would know or anything."
    Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Roul Bélanger Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:02 pm

He waved his hand, nodding his head at both girls, "Yes, yes those are good, good. Err, right... reviewing theory. Honestly, was the professor before me sipping his healing potions while making this?"

He frowned at the lesson plan, tempted to just scrunch it up and go with something else.

"Okay, screw this... lets dooo... Roleplay!" Roul smirked slightly, running his hand through his hair again, "Uh, lets say... girl wanders into your infermary, Fell off a high height, Multiple cuts, arm's most likely broken, and claimed she was unconscious for a period of time. How we going to handle this?"

He paused and raised an eyebrow but was met by silence.

"Whatever, were out of time anyways. Why don't you guys scram so I can nap before whatever year I have to put up with next."

Lesson One complete

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:30 pm