Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Healing open wounds

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Healing open wounds Empty Healing open wounds

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:09 pm

Arsen limped up to the clock tower it was a good place to think without being interrupted. His face felt weird as his tears dried and his leg stiff as his muscle had healed it's self.

He punched the wall in front of him then slowly slid down it to sit down his injured leg spread out in front of him. His eyes snapped up at the sound of movement, his wand raised to attack the intruder.

Healing open wounds Empty Re: Healing open wounds

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:13 pm

"Attacking a teacher? You were limping as well. Care to explain yourself? Mr. Barela?" Gene showed Arsen his fingers, which was slightly covered in blood that he had swiped off the floor when he saw Arsen and followed him, out of care and maybe boredom.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:39 pm

"I didn't attack you i was just preparing to protect myself." He frowned he'd followed him and he hadn't even realised. "You had no right to follow me Professor i'm fine. I just needed some time alone, to clear him head." He explained glancing at Gene's hands to see his blood.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:09 am

"Let me rephrase that. How did you injure yourself to this extent? Do you require a little trip to the Potions teacher to force the truth out of you with Veriteserum?" Gene asked, suddenly recalling his late colleague, Richard Romain... Pity really.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:55 am

"I was stabbed what does it look like. But i'm fine it's healed and i can walk so there's no problem." He said looking past Gene into the hallway of the tower leading back to the main castle.

"No!" He said a little too quickly. "I mean i'm fine i don't need no potion okay." He said bringing his non injured leg up to lean his elbow on. "I just need time to calm down then i'll be fine."

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:38 am

Gene saw that his pupils dilated when he mentioned the Potions teacher, and he was too eager NOT to see the new professor Smith. His body language was wrong... Wrong...

"Mr. Barela, my guess, you..." Gene observed him more closely, "You dislike Professor Smith for some reason. It makes you... Angry just to hear his name. Maybe a little fear?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:07 am

"Well you guessed right, i hate the guy. He thinks he can do things and get away with them because he's all pally with Hades." He said shaking his head.

He laughed. "I'm not afraid of him, Hades is more scary than he is." He smirked. "I'm fine professor really. I just need to calm down. I'm not too good at controlling my anger." He said rubbing the back of his head realising after he had winced that his head was still really sensitive.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:30 am

"I don't call dripping blood fine. Do not force me to use radical means. Come clean with me. I will not tell another soul if it is personal. But it is within my line of duty to know how and why a student got hurt. Please. I am an accomplished caster of the spell Legilimens. I do not intend to use it now." Gene said in a serious tone.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:01 pm

Arsen glared off to the side his eyes narrowed. Why did everyone want to know something from him? He sighed and looked back at Gene. "Look i was stabbed that's all you need to know. I can deal with the guy that did it okay." He muttered.

"You could probably guess anyway, it's not hard... You do know Hades has practically adopted me right. He is the expert when it comes to minds. Do you really think he would leave mine unprotected?" He smiled waving off Genes threat.

"As soon as you touched my mind Hades would know and put a stop to it before you even caught a glimpse. My mind is private."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:04 am

"Anything. You spilled the beans already. That's as far as I am concerned. Now tell me, why would he stab you?" Gene asked, slightly incensed.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:51 pm

Arsen sighed and slowly got to his feet. "Why do you even care? I deserved it okay?" He frowned looking through the clock to the grounds below, his back to gene.

"He just did what he had too." To save Char he finished in his mind.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:25 pm