Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Divination | Third Year

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Divination | Third Year Empty Divination | Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:47 pm

Why was it that she'd never taken this class before? Savannah wasn't really sure, but the ability to see the future - it was cool.

And maybe she'd be lucky and see a bunch of amazing things happening in her future. Adding a little bounce to her step as she walked, she entered the classroom, smiling.

Slipping into a seat, she waited for class to start.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Divination | Third Year Empty Re: Divination | Third Year

Post by Sophia Chaos Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:04 am

Sophia hurried into her classroom, offering an apologetic smile to the student who was there.

"Och, sorry lass," she said. "I didnae mean tae keep ye waiting. I trust ye had a pleasant summer?

"Today, we'll be discussing omens. Can ye tell what ye might now about them?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:34 pm

Giving the Professor a wave as she entered, Savannah shook her head slightly. "It's alright. I don't mind waiting." Shrugging slightly, she crossed her legs underneath her desk, humming softly.

"Omens," she repeated softly. "Sounds ominous." Grinning, she added, "I think - I'm not really sure. It has to do with the future though." She nodded.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:42 am

Sophia gave an appreciative grin at the girl's response. "Why, yes, I suppose it would," she agreed.

"Omens are phenomenons believed tae foretell th' future, particularly signifying change. The term itself is neither positive or negative, though, as ye've point out, it is often associated with the bad.

"Now, can ye name me any examples of omens?" she asked.

This lesson now officially concluded because the handler's brain is fried from studying and her Muse is a bum.

Many sincere apologies. >.<

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:44 pm